The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Chicago Gangbangers hold Swae Lee Hostage!!!
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What do women really do in Dubai?
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cash Me Outside Girl Danielle Bregoli Has a Bunch of Insane Rider Demands
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside (NOT A THOT) It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake like That..Thick m..
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2009, 08:34 PM         #3661
DgDynasty143 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Andre, Who is the me in the alternate BX universe?
 11-06-2009, 08:36 PM         #3662
DgDynasty143 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im fortunate not to have been banned yet. Hoping I dont. I dont need to go do a gutswap.
 8 years ago '04        #3663
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 103 103
on xbox360iso everyone is getting banned with a modded box, ima stay off live for a while. haha
 11-06-2009, 08:42 PM         #3664
DgDynasty143 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, I keep laughing at all the thread ppl are creating over the subject of being banned. I was account banned on Forza D-Day so idk if my console is flagged or if M$ just wanted to use that day as a lesson for the rest to learn. Which they didn't :(
 8 years ago '05        #3665
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
DaIllOne, you sir, are a f**king genius.

That could very well be the cause, or at least 1 aspect in which they "flag" you. (I doubt MS bans you solely on 2-3 DVD drive checks.)

All of my local friends who were banned DID NOT install to HD, thus having there disc drive spinning constantly, and from what I understand they were banned around the same exact time (all 3 of 'em around 12pst that faithful Wednesday)

Myself and one other person who were not banned, DID install to HD, thus my disc drive never spun (other than when installing the game.)

Your hypothesis makes much sense sir, and with these results I believe we can continue with further testing.
It makes sense they do it random and by region because I doubt they have the time to check every console, every time it puts a new disc in.
 8 years ago '04        #3666
Da Ill One|M 4597 heat pts4597
space
space
$45,441 | Props total: 4780 4780
 Afekz said:

That could very well be the cause, or at least 1 aspect in which they "flag" you. (I doubt MS bans you solely on 2-3 DVD drive checks.)

All of my local friends who were banned DID NOT install to HD, thus having there disc drive spinning constantly, and from what I understand they were banned around the same exact time (all 3 of 'em around 12pst that faithful Wednesday)

Myself and one other person who were not banned, DID install to HD, thus my disc drive never spun (other than when installing the game.)

Your hypothesis makes much sense sir, and with these results I believe we can continue with further testing.
It makes sense they do it random and by region because I doubt they have the time to check every console, every time it puts a new disc in.
that's what it is...and the reason why so many people are getting banned now...is because once you get flagged they put you in a group of say 500 people who also are flagged...then they test this flagged group again and when they all come up faster then they should...MS pushes that red button and bans all at once...so MS was just getting groups together then they hit the button and everyone is getting hit at once...
 8 years ago '05        #3667
Afekz 
space
space
and they waited for MW2 leak to do it, awwww man MS is f**king slick as s**t. All these pieces are coming together now.

I know for a fact they must peruse X360ISO and all those fear mongering f*g bags are always telling people to never install to HD as it is a "certain way to get banned," oh the irony.
 8 years ago '04        #3668
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,049 | Props total: 2228 2228
It's not drive speed, but the speed at which the drive sends the info to MS.. There's a big difference..
When you install a game to your HDD it still gets read because they have to make sure you own the game..
When MS servers request info like DMI, PFI, etc, the modded firmware sends the info faster..
Unless you mod it yourself to do so, I don't think the modded drives read games any faster than regular ones.
 11-06-2009, 09:24 PM         #3669
DgDynasty143 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i usally install w/e game i play alot to my HD.
 8 years ago '07        #3670
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
 Afekz said:

OK, I am glad to see that I am not the only that was thinking this.....I have had 3 of my friends banned....And I was thinking, what is the difference between their consoles and my console....And it dawned on me that I NEVER play games off the disc...ever since that update came down..every game I have played I install to the harddrive..I also never leave disc in my xbox so when it boots up and logs in, there is nothing to check.....They always played from disc and never installed games....And as of 5 minutes ago I am still alive and kickin....
 8 years ago '06        #3671
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,166 | Props total: 608 608
so do retail games spin faster on modded fw too? or is it just burned games?

also, if my hdd is believed to be flagged for a ban, but not literally banned yet, would i endure any problems using that "flagged" hdd on a new 360?
 8 years ago '04        #3672
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,858 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Da Ill One said:
I"m not banned yet...but I know why everyone in this thread got banned..and it wasn't for playing games early
 AyeDre said:
Lol m$ f**ked up almost everyone in this thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
 AyeDre said:
Shouldn't everyone with a modded 360 have been banned then...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #3673
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
so do retail games spin faster on modded fw too? or is it just burned games?

also, if my hdd is believed to be flagged for a ban, but not literally banned yet, would i endure any problems using that "flagged" hdd on a new 360?
its' not the spinning only...it's the information latency (ping response time) that's faster on a modded system...but yes all games spin faster on a modded disk drive...unless you changed the drive speed, which you really can't slow it down because that's part of how the FW works...it needs to send the information faster so it can "skip" certain steps to be able to play the burned games...

you're hdd isn't flagged it's your console...you should be able to use your HDD on any system recover your gamertag and go online that way with a new system...the reason game saves get corrupted is because of the system itself corrupting the info before it gets to the HDD to save it...it's part of the "Banning" so buy a new system or borrow a friends and you'll be fine recovering your GT and playing away
 8 years ago '05        #3674
Afekz 
space
space
 akademiks said:
It's not drive speed, but the speed at which the drive sends the info to MS.. There's a big difference..
When you install a game to your HDD it still gets read because they have to make sure you own the game..
When MS servers request info like DMI, PFI, etc, the modded firmware sends the info faster..
Unless you mod it yourself to do so, I don't think the modded drives read games any faster than regular ones.
I know it spins @ 12x no matter what, but still the fact that the drive is not spinning whatsoever, should mean that if MS DID request an info check @ the time you were playing, your DVD drive would either:

A.) Need to spin to send that info.
B.) Send info from HD Game Install.

It should be a dead giveaway which would make you appear as a modder.
 8 years ago '09        #3675
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,920 | Props total: 815 815
As far as I know I'm not banned...and I'm not getting on Live 'till Tuesday lol f**k that...and thanks to whoever said they got banned for playing Dragon Ball...I was just about to burn n play that...
 8 years ago '04        #3676
space
space
 Afekz said:
I know it spins @ 12x no matter what, but still the fact that the drive is not spinning whatsoever, should mean that if MS DID request an info check @ the time you were playing, your DVD drive would either:

A.) Need to spin to send that info.
B.) Send info from HD Game Install.

It should be a dead giveaway which would make you appear as a modder.
exactly...like I said I am 99.999999999999999999% sure this is the major way they find out most modders...I'm sure there are others if they somehow pass this test...but this is the one that almost noone can pass if thier system is modded...
 8 years ago '08        #3677
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,690 | Props total: 675 675
ya'll might be on to something w/ the whole drive spinning issue

iam sure that is only 1 of the things that flags you for banning...certain games Forza, etc. have gotten people banned also, I know that as a fact as I was Gamertag banned only off of Forza

not console banned tho, and i have played a s**t ton of game before the release date...but to be honest, I barely play 360...maybe 1-2 hours every week tops...sometimes less than that, my roommate is also the same way and he hasnt been banned yet...if your not online for them to test ur drive spinning than they cant flag u for banning...iam sure the people getting banned now are on XBL much more frequently than I am

edit: ima RIP COD4:2 to the HD and see how long i can rock w/ out getting banned
 8 years ago '09        #3678
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,920 | Props total: 815 815
 xbox360iso said:
I just go off the phone to a microsoft representative because i just got 3RROD. And they said they can't fix it as it was modified and banned. I then put my friend "dad" on the phone who spoke to the man and found out after a long time of chatting that;

They now have a database of tampered consoles being game moding/flashing ect...he said that they can tell any type of tampering.

They said that they updated the NAND chip and this is the way they can tell.

He also said that over 1,000,000 have already been banned.

From 360iso so as always...take it for what it's worth
 8 years ago '04        #3679
space
space
 DJ Idol said:

From 360iso so as always...take it for what it's worth
Yeah NAND chips are what reads and write info to memory cards and HDD's using EEPROM (Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory)...those read EVERYTHING on a system and store it for quick access at a later point...(when you want to load a saved game) so if MS updated the NOR on thier end...then they definately know what systems are modded..because NAND chips send everything...still though you can reset the NAND chips in the 360 and dump the xbin files..and get another one from the NAND chip to unban yourself....in theory...or you can basically reset the 360 to an earlier date (think resetting a computer back to an earlier time) before it was modded and the NAND will send that to MS so they won't know it's modded...but that's way more work then most people in here know how to do...unless you program...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 11-06-2009 at 10:29 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #3680
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
 slimgangsta18 said:

[pic - click to view]

:sleepy: That'd be funny if that Sam existed. L.
Home      

most viewed right now
Hey. Here's that Fap material that you've been looking for
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Attitude Stiff But Dat Ass Soft
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I'll have 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip..."
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Consequence of Reducing the Skill Gap
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 61 Year Old Jermaine Jackson Showed Off His 23 Year Old Girlfriend At T..
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe to Game: "As Much As This Pains Me. #FlagOnThePlayBlood. " (Jokes)
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
This video realer than any 90s NY hippity hop video
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy