The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Miami rapper Smoke Purpp got the gayest chain in the industry
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What do women really do in Dubai?
10 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside San Antonio Goon gets his crib pulled up on by Baton Rouge goons?!
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn Lloyd Banks got fat
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #3621
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
I'd f**k with PS3 if it wasn't for that s**tty a.ss PSN.
 8 years ago '04        #3622
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
 MochaWhitey said:
Damn I just got banned with a 360 that has 1.6 fw, but I have never played a burned game on it...about 20 seconds after being connected to live I was banned WTF...my other console with 1.6 on it hasnt been banned yet though.

Damn that sure was a waste of money...
So its obvious there reading the firmware.. iight screw it ima just go buy a legit one.. save my modded one for when s**t calms down.
 8 years ago '09        #3623
Vincent_Chase 26 heat pts26
space
space
$10,634 | Props total: 535 535
Niccas banned me this morning.

Never played MW2 or Forza 3 early. I have 1.6 FW, had mine for about 5 months

Was playing online last night with a copy of Borderlands from Zarth, but I did play it a couple of days early.

Tried lying to the dude at Microsoft telling him I purchased my copy at a legit mom and pop gamestore located in Edinburgh, IN, which is an actual retailer, and told him I bought it because they were selling them, even though the release date was a couple days later. He told me that that was piracy, it didnt matter if I bought it LEGIT from a gamestore, the fact that I played it before it was released was PIRACY.

Personally I dont understand that s**t, because, Microsoft states that "they will not ban you for legit purchased copies of games. But who knows, I'm thinking about going to Wal-Mart and buy an arcade to gutswap it. Apparently I need to switch serials and my insides so we'll see.

It is what it is, I have 6K worth of games

Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 11-06-2009 at 02:13 PM..
 11-06-2009, 02:17 PM         #3624
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ That's BS. You wouldn't get banned for playing a legit game a day or two early as long as it was legit. He just didn't want to call you a dirty grimey modder :P
 8 years ago '05        #3625
TattooedMPsz 44 heat pts44
space
space
$24,078 | Props total: 5506 5506
my s**t just got banned too i dont know how though i dont play any games early and i wait for them to verify before i play them but my boys playins MW2 with no problems s**t is hilarious oh well time to hit up walmart and do a gutswap
 11-06-2009, 02:19 PM         #3626
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Might be the biggest thing I've ever agreed with on Boxden, ever.

I had my 360 flashed and played a burned game or two to see if it worked at first. And then I copped Uncharted 2 for my PS3 and played that hard for a week and a half.

I was burning for the sake of burning. Getting games I didn't wanna play like Brutal Legend and Prototype.
Exactly, I've got about 25 burned games, 20 of which ive played for about 10 mins... waste. I just copped an elite with 4 games free and I'm loving this s**t again hahaha
 8 years ago '05        #3627
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,570 | Props total: 141 141
anyone been banned with 1.51 firmware? i've played nba2k10 and borderlands within the last week and i seem to be fine. i've never played a game early though... which i think may be getting people.
 8 years ago '04        #3628
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
anyone been banned with 1.51 firmware? i've played nba2k10 and borderlands within the last week and i seem to be fine. i've never played a game early though... which i think may be getting people.
you are never fine..."it was all good just a day ago":sad34:
 8 years ago '04        #3629
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
Im think a new Gamertag and going completely fresh might be best.
 8 years ago '06        #3630
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,166 | Props total: 608 608
 Firestarr said:
Im think a new Gamertag and going completely fresh might be best.
f**k that, im taking my gamertag with me, and if i get wrongfully banned because of my gamertag being related with a formerly modded box, i will fly to texas or washington myself and raise hell
 8 years ago '06        #3631
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
 MochaWhitey said:
Damn I just got banned with a 360 that has 1.6 fw, but I have never played a burned game on it...about 20 seconds after being connected to live I was banned WTF...my other console with 1.6 on it hasnt been banned yet though.

If you're being dead honest then iXtreme lost I told ya'll, who do you really think has the upper hand in all of this, a multibillion dollar corp or some guy that found an exploit in the billion dollar company's system and spread it all over the net for anyone to see?
 8 years ago '04        #3632
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
f**k that, im taking my gamertag with me, and if i get wrongfully banned because of my gamertag being related with a formerly modded box, i will fly to texas or washington myself and raise hell
yea but im trying to not get my backup modded box banned.. so fresh start is ok with me,but im terrified there reading firmware and it wont matter.

Last edited by Scoop24; 11-06-2009 at 02:51 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #3633
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,166 | Props total: 608 608
terrified is a strong word homie. im terrified to get locked up. minor paranoia is more like it.

without the hdd attached my xbox is giving me non-banned status codes. im wondering if the second i plug that hdd and connect back to xbox live is when ill get the boot.

f**k it, legit box tomorrow, ill keep the flagged one offline forever. i could hop on right now and play mp mw2 and go out guns blazing, but ill go out peacefully. i had my fun giving the guy on the phone a hard time, by acting clueless at first and a prick after that.
 8 years ago '06        #3634
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 84 84
 I'm The Dan said:
I'm telling you,that's what it is.
 8 years ago '06        #3635
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
 BearWalken79 said:
I'm telling you,that's what it is.
 MochaWhitey said:

_____
 8 years ago '04        #3636
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
So Far i have been safe...Fresh start and i aint been banned yet.

Last edited by Scoop24; 11-06-2009 at 03:34 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #3637
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,049 | Props total: 2223 2223
It's not about pre-release play... Rumor is (which is what C4eva thinks) that it's when you go online and your console sends it's data (eg. for PFI, DMI scans), the modded firmwares send it much faster than the unmodded xbox drives.

MS can definitely detect the firmware when many people thought they couldn't.
 11-06-2009, 05:03 PM         #3638
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
wow. I'll be taking mine back to best buy when the hammer hits me and cashing in on my PRP
P you hit yet?
 8 years ago '06        #3639
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 84 84
 jayvivz said:
_____
That don't mean anything,people lie about that stuff all the time.If it happens to me then I'll come on here and eat crow.:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #3640
Eminem313 2 heat pts
space
space
$813 | Props total: 0 0
So will I be fine playing my legit copy on my non-modded Xbox tonight then???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is pure fu-kery, roast away BX
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 28 - Twitter Finger Trump Summed Up In Four Pics
80 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Consequence of Reducing the Skill Gap
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside EyeCandyKO: Alicia Keys vs Gabrielle Union
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Saw Wonder Woman & It's The Best DCEU Film Up To Date ! (REVIEW & SP..
95 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The first ever female Super Saiyan transformation
123 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Yall See The Hidden McBain Movie Edited from The Simpsons Episodes Lol
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA NBA insider thinks Celtics can land Paul George for cheap
53 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy