The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 192
50 cent sends a strong message to his ex-son, Marquise
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
NBA Kyrie Irving has stated he "very badly" wants to join New York Knicks
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
Meek Mill responds to Trick Daddy, claims he's not a real OG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
BOX Conor looking BROLIC, is Floyd in trouble?
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3581
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,881 | Props total: 2691 2691
some people are causing errors on their banned 360 sending it for repair so it can be switched out. kinda smart.
 11-06-2009, 07:46 AM         #3582
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
open it up, take out one of the laser cables inside the dvd drive, send for repair. simple.
 8 years ago '04        #3583
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,172 | Props total: 2642 2642
 Comic Book Guy said:
okay guys, heres a big piece of info that will help a lot of you that are still unsure if you'll be banned:

1) go to xbox.com, log-in with your gamertag
2) go to support, click "request a repair"
3) you may need to register your console, do so
4) if you clikc "request a repair" and you get error code 54420 in the URL, your console is banned or flagged for banning

i can confirm this works because i signed in with a friends live id (unmodded) and can get through the entire process, whereas i get error code 54420 in the URL when i try to do my box (modded)
I'm banned as well... The last time I ever went online was for Madden 10 a few months ago..
 8 years ago '07        #3584
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
2 of my friends have been banned...One of them noticed that his DVD's had degredated or his burner was bad because he ran them back through ABGX (after initially getting all greens on initial burn) and got CRC errors on his discs.....Another buddy got banned (lite-on Drive, not modded by me) and he never played anything early and only played verified Games (he got them from me)...And As of 12:30am,I am still alive.....
 8 years ago '05        #3585
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$36,137 | Props total: 8618 8618
 slimgangsta18 said:
Wiz Khalifa voice: Okkaaaayyyy

I know you was getting flagged, you was enjoying that MW2 too much....

They got trez too? the boldest n*gga on here.....now I'm worried.


How Could this beeeee? (Master P Voice: Unngggghhh)
M$ banned my n*gga's frome meee,
They doing us wroonngg,
Now I'm on live, All Alone

And I really miss my homiesss
Even Though they was flashing away....
Microsoft NOT playing no games,
This Flashing s**t wont be the sameee.


 8 years ago '04        #3586
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,172 | Props total: 2642 2642
So I guess that if you intentionally RROD yourself and you're banned than MS knows you modded your console and will refuse to fix it?
 11-06-2009, 08:10 AM         #3587
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah dont send it to microsoft for repair lmfao, take it back to the store
 8 years ago '04        #3588
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,881 | Props total: 2691 2691
 akademiks said:
So I guess that if you intentionally RROD yourself and you're banned than MS knows you modded your console and will refuse to fix it?
now that you've said that, I've realize that this plan is a failure
 8 years ago '08        #3589
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,522 | Props total: 268 268
They getting everybody huh?
 8 years ago '06        #3590
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 94 94
 slimgangsta18 said:
Wiz Khalifa voice: Okkaaaayyyy

I know you was getting flagged, you was enjoying that MW2 too much....

They got trez too? the boldest n*gga on here.....now I'm worried.


How Could this beeeee? (Master P Voice: Unngggghhh)
M$ banned my n*gga's frome meee,
They doing us wroonngg,
Now I'm on live, All Alone

And I really miss my homiesss
Even Though they was flashing away....
Microsoft NOT playing no games,
This Flashing s**t wont be the sameee.

 8 years ago '06        #3591
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,602 | Props total: 122 122
just got banned for playing dragon ball
 8 years ago '06        #3592
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 94 94
I'm still alive,never played a burned game early.Those who say they didn't and are banned are full of s**t IMO
 11-06-2009, 09:18 AM         #3593
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Don't mean s**t. You don't think the banning is over do you LOL
 8 years ago '06        #3594
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,256 | Props total: 687 687
on the phone with them right now, and i was right.
 8 years ago '08        #3595
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,156 | Props total: 273 273
 Comic Book Guy said:
okay guys, heres a big piece of info that will help a lot of you that are still unsure if you'll be banned:

1) go to xbox.com, log-in with your gamertag
2) go to support, click "request a repair"
3) you may need to register your console, do so
4) if you clikc "request a repair" and you get error code 54420 in the URL, your console is banned or flagged for banning

i can confirm this works because i signed in with a friends live id (unmodded) and can get through the entire process, whereas i get error code 54420 in the URL when i try to do my box (modded)
I tried this and I know your a pretty credible dude and I did get the error, but I did some research googling it and I see on a few other sites some people say they got banned did this test and that error never showed up so who knows. If I get banned ahh well, I already got a back up plan, but hopefully not lol.
 8 years ago '05        #3596
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Comic Book Guy said:
okay guys, heres a big piece of info that will help a lot of you that are still unsure if you'll be banned:

1) go to xbox.com, log-in with your gamertag
2) go to support, click "request a repair"
3) you may need to register your console, do so
4) if you clikc "request a repair" and you get error code 54420 in the URL, your console is banned or flagged for banning

i can confirm this works because i signed in with a friends live id (unmodded) and can get through the entire process, whereas i get error code 54420 in the URL when i try to do my box (modded)
Tried this and it said my serial was already registered

I figure it's because I registered over the phone a long time ago, when I milked my free 120GB HD from MS.


However, my homie who was banned, and never registered, I used his serial, and I clicked through the process just fine and when I told him he said he's actually sending it in when the box gets here
 8 years ago '06        #3597
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,256 | Props total: 687 687
couldnt even get any info out of him. f**ker.
 8 years ago '04        #3598
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,881 | Props total: 2691 2691
 Comic Book Guy said:
couldnt even get any info out of him. f**ker.
so your banned? i know you said you was flagged but are you officially banned?
 8 years ago '06        #3599
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,256 | Props total: 687 687
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I tried this and I know your a pretty credible dude and I did get the error, but I did some research googling it and I see on a few other sites some people say they got banned did this test and that error never showed up so who knows. If I get banned ahh well, I already got a back up plan, but hopefully not lol.
its all good homie, i just got off the phone with 1-800-4MY-XBOX and confirmed it myself. thats all the evidence i need, and you should need too.
 8 years ago '06        #3600
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,256 | Props total: 687 687
 slimgangsta18 said:
so your banned? i know you said you was flagged but are you officially banned?
i just had the dude on the phone confirm im set to be banned, im not gonna turn on my box and get the ban packet though. keep it offline, maybe i'll want to install a.ssassins creed 2 or something.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Yo Lindsay Lohan Is WASHED... Not At The Cleaners.
80 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside LAs most hated man has a bounty over his head
82 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Bernice Burgo's 21 yr old daughter
71 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Hov Ain't Get Through To You Yet! BK Heroin Ring Busted After Stunting..
230 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Jul 26 - Man stabs tranny he met on dating site 119 times after she to..
136 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
NBA All 30 teams' uniforms beautifully redesigned
95 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - Facebook worker living in garage to Zuckerberg: challenges ou..
44 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside You've been lied to: 401K IS A SCAM
121 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy