The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 222
Image(s) inside Drake tattoos portrait of Sade on his ribs and a bottle of cologne ..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Legendary Mafia Goon Depicted In Goodfellas Arrested With Got..
23 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 106
NBA LaVar Ball responds to LeBron & says "Can't Nobody Warn Me for Nothing"
158 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Chris Brown's No Good Baby Moms Got Humbled In Court
103 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #3561
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,446 | Props total: 905 905
 Firestarr said:
i didnt play Forza,odst, or MW 2 till there release days.. so maybe thats why im still good
i dont think cbg played mw2 or forza 3 but i have no clue
 7 years ago '04        #3562
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,619 | Props total: 857 857
the only email i got from xbox recently was me getting accepted into to there reward program. the irony
 7 years ago '06        #3563
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,446 | Props total: 905 905
your xbox is a stealth ninja
 7 years ago '06        #3564
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,446 | Props total: 905 905
i was told if you get banned that you cant save games.... is that f**king true?!
 7 years ago '04        #3565
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,619 | Props total: 857 857
 TreZ said:
your xbox is a stealth ninja
i dont know about that but i do have a 2nd xbox i just fixed last month (RROD) flashed and through the Lite- on drive on it. So if i do get banned im prepared.. but like i told you before im not making it easy for micrsoft to catch me..

but seeing CBG get banned has me very nervous as he is probably the safest guy (between him and john) in the thread.

If i do get hit it will be because of borderlands i played that early. but for only like 5 minutes.


Last edited by Scoop24; 11-06-2009 at 12:53 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #3566
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,446 | Props total: 905 905
When I get banned I plan on sending my xbox to microsoft with a bomb inside of it!!
 7 years ago '09        #3567
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 811 811
 TreZ said:
When I get banned I plan on sending my xbox to microsoft with a bomb inside of it!!
:applause:

Put a hidden camera inside too...we can only hope mr. banhammer himself is the first to open it
 7 years ago '06        #3568
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,945 | Props total: 458 458
everything is still up in the air right now, and the mods of #fw are doing nothing to control the matter. it seems like, for right now, everyone doesn't know what's going on.

there's reports of people flashing today, playing arcade games ONLY (no retail or burned games) and they're getting banned.

there's reports of people playing store-bought games only on a newly flashed drive, and they're getting banned.

it has not been narrowed down to a list of games. seems like theres a bunch of games people think is causing the issue. from mw2 to borderlands to fifa 10 to nba2k10 to even WET (yes, even that garbage piece of s**t game)

theres too many unknown factors involved right now to safely say what's going on. im not b**ching about it, and im not mad about it. i like to be as informed and educated as possible about things i follow or find interesting. thats why im posting this information here, so you guys can try and form your own opinion as well.

i could've been smarter about not getting banned, but from the sound of it, the majority of people are getting nabbed. all in all i had a great run, from the very beginning of the year. easily over 30 games burned and played. 30 x $60, it was worth it in my case.

for these guys who just flashed today and got banned, not so much.

ill be getting the $200 arcade w/ $100 gift card from walmart saturday. use the $100 gift card towards mw2, which comes with a $20 gift card itself. i'll use that last $60 for another controller or game, maybe a bigger HDD, not sure yet.

and i will not be modding it, at least not for now. chances are it will be an undumpable lite-on anyways. c4 and his gang are hard at work figuring this out, so it'd be best to just give them a few weeks/months and see if anything comes out of it. i can use the "banned" 360 (i use quotations because it isnt technically banned yet, just flagged for banning) for offline play for games like a.ssassin's creed 2, among others.

also, people may ask "why does it matter if you check if your banned on xbox.com support before you actually get banned?" because by avoiding the actual ban and staying offline permanently with that console you can still install games to the hdd, your game saves won't go corrupt and i think you still have the optional media update.


Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 11-06-2009 at 01:21 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #3569
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,446 | Props total: 905 905
 Comic Book Guy said:
everything is still up in the air right now, and the mods of #fw are doing nothing to control the matter. it seems like, for right now, everyone doesn't know what's going on.

there's reports of people flashing today, playing arcade games ONLY (no retail or burned games) and they're getting banned.

there's reports of people playing store-bought games only on a newly flashed drive, and they're getting banned.

it has not been narrowed down to a list of games. seems like theres a bunch of games people think is causing the issue. from mw2 to borderlands to fifa 10 to nba2k10 to even WET (yes, even that garbage piece of s**t game)

theres too many unknown factors involved right now to safely say what's going on. im not b**ching about it, and im not mad about it. i like to be as informed and educated as possible about things i follow or find interesting. thats why im posting this information here, so you guys can try and form your own opinion as well.

i could've been smarter about not getting banned, but from the sound of it, the majority of people are getting nabbed. all in all i had a great run, from the very beginning of the year. easily over 30 games burned and played. 30 x $60, it was worth it in my case.

for these guys who just flashed today and got banned, not so much.

ill be getting the $200 arcade w/ $100 gift card from walmart saturday. use the $100 gift card towards mw2, which comes with a $20 gift card itself. i'll use that last $60 for another controller or game, maybe a bigger HDD, not sure yet.

and i will not be modding it, at least not for now. chances are it will be an undumpable lite-on anyways. c4 and his gang are hard at work figuring this out, so it'd be best to just give them a few weeks/months and see if anything comes out of it. i can use the "banned" 360 (i use quotations because it isnt technically banned yet, just flagged for banning) for offline play for games like a.ssassin's creed 2, among others.

also, people may ask "why does it matter if you check if your banned on xbox.com support before you actually get banned?" because by avoiding the actual ban and staying offline permanently with that console you can still install games to the hdd, your game saves won't go corrupt and i think you still have the optional media update.
Good post... to the people that know your getting banned and still want to use your xbox to just play single player games then i suggest not to go on live any more so you wont corrupt your saves


Last edited by TreZ; 11-06-2009 at 01:55 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #3570
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,446 | Props total: 905 905
hey cbg.. some guys on 360iso are saying they have tried this on a non flashed xbox and still get the error??

I dont know if i believe these kids tho


Last edited by TreZ; 11-06-2009 at 02:26 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #3571
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,945 | Props total: 458 458
 TreZ said:
hey cbg.. some guys on 360iso are saying they have tried this on a non flashed xbox and still get the error??

I dont know if i believe these kids tho
theres multiple reasons you could get console banned, not just a flashed drive. but, im convinced because i compared my results with a friends non-modded box.

i will probably end up connecting the box to the net to see if its really banned or not since i never use game install. just want to avoid the corrupt gamesave bulls**t.
 7 years ago '06        #3572
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,945 | Props total: 458 458
ok, now im hearing mixed reactions to the 54420 error code theory. people who are banned can still click through. people who have unmodded consoles get that specific error.

but really, seeing it with my own eyes, its hard to believe otherwise. why would one unmodded console be able to click through, and one modded console would not?

one guy said he had 4 360's, 2 modded, 2 not, only the 2 modded brought back the 54420 error code.
 11-06-2009, 03:54 AM         #3573
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I played COD6 without it verifying because I was greedy. TBH modding your console is greedy anyway. I knew the consequences of getting caught before I flashed my drive, so I'm not here to complain. I'm just happy to be able to get a cheap 360 and go back to buying games. A certain mistique is lost when you flash your 360, you can have any game you want yet I hardly bothered playing at all. There's something exciting about getting paid and going out to buy a game. Same as music and film tbh.
 7 years ago '05        #3574
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$34,794 | Props total: 5423 5423
I can't even check that repair thing because my 360 is registered under the GT that got banned lol
 7 years ago '06        #3575
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 42 42
 Temerity said:
Well I played COD6 without it verifying because I was greedy. TBH modding your console is greedy anyway. I knew the consequences of getting caught before I flashed my drive, so I'm not here to complain. I'm just happy to be able to get a cheap 360 and go back to buying games. A certain mistique is lost when you flash your 360, you can have any game you want yet I hardly bothered playing at all. There's something exciting about getting paid and going out to buy a game. Same as music and film tbh.

This n*gga rich
 11-06-2009, 05:43 AM         #3576
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
everything is still up in the air right now, and the mods of #fw are doing nothing to control the matter. it seems like, for right now, everyone doesn't know what's going on.

there's reports of people flashing today, playing arcade games ONLY (no retail or burned games) and they're getting banned.

there's reports of people playing store-bought games only on a newly flashed drive, and they're getting banned.

it has not been narrowed down to a list of games. seems like theres a bunch of games people think is causing the issue. from mw2 to borderlands to fifa 10 to nba2k10 to even WET (yes, even that garbage piece of s**t game)

theres too many unknown factors involved right now to safely say what's going on. im not b**ching about it, and im not mad about it. i like to be as informed and educated as possible about things i follow or find interesting. thats why im posting this information here, so you guys can try and form your own opinion as well.

i could've been smarter about not getting banned, but from the sound of it, the majority of people are getting nabbed. all in all i had a great run, from the very beginning of the year. easily over 30 games burned and played. 30 x $60, it was worth it in my case.

for these guys who just flashed today and got banned, not so much.

ill be getting the $200 arcade w/ $100 gift card from walmart saturday. use the $100 gift card towards mw2, which comes with a $20 gift card itself. i'll use that last $60 for another controller or game, maybe a bigger HDD, not sure yet.

and i will not be modding it, at least not for now. chances are it will be an undumpable lite-on anyways. c4 and his gang are hard at work figuring this out, so it'd be best to just give them a few weeks/months and see if anything comes out of it. i can use the "banned" 360 (i use quotations because it isnt technically banned yet, just flagged for banning) for offline play for games like a.ssassin's creed 2, among others.

also, people may ask "why does it matter if you check if your banned on xbox.com support before you actually get banned?" because by avoiding the actual ban and staying offline permanently with that console you can still install games to the hdd, your game saves won't go corrupt and i think you still have the optional media update.

same boat here. Also had a GREAT run with the modded console, and also buying the console at wal-mart on Saturday (I work there lol)
 7 years ago '04        #3577
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,800 | Props total: 2193 2193
 Comic Book Guy said:
okay guys, heres a big piece of info that will help a lot of you that are still unsure if you'll be banned:

1) go to xbox.com, log-in with your gamertag
2) go to support, click "request a repair"
3) you may need to register your console, do so
4) if you clikc "request a repair" and you get error code 54420 in the URL, your console is banned or flagged for banning

i can confirm this works because i signed in with a friends live id (unmodded) and can get through the entire process, whereas i get error code 54420 in the URL when i try to do my box (modded)
Wiz Khalifa voice: Okkaaaayyyy

I know you was getting flagged, you was enjoying that MW2 too much....

They got trez too? the boldest n*gga on here.....now I'm worried.


How Could this beeeee? (Master P Voice: Unngggghhh)
M$ banned my n*gga's frome meee,
They doing us wroonngg,
Now I'm on live, All Alone

And I really miss my homiesss
Even Though they was flashing away....
Microsoft NOT playing no games,
This Flashing s**t wont be the sameee.


Last edited by King Kusanagi; 11-06-2009 at 06:44 AM..
 11-06-2009, 06:57 AM         #3578
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm another question...those who have been banned...what kind of dvd drive did you have?

mine was a Samsung.
 11-06-2009, 07:18 AM         #3579
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had a lite-on
 7 years ago '04        #3580
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$9,724 | Props total: 230 230
 TreZ said:
damn guess ill be banned any day
me too saw i got the error oh well if i get banned i take it back to work and get a new since i got the warranty on my s**t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
2011 Birdman's up and coming albums: What happen to dat boy?
33 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Goons Of The Industry Episode 6..... "Wayne Perry"
184 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Dave is back! Netflix now
232 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside No one offered him a seat... Picture says a thousand words.
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Cyhi The Prynce New Freestyle Going for the Crown
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Russell Westbrooks Rocks Custom Jordan PE. #WhyNOT
31 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Anatomy Teacher Turns Herself In After Going Too Far With Student
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy