The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 110
OT How Lavar Ball got his money. How he flipped it & made..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
NBA LMFAO AT KEVIN GARNETT JEANS *PAUSE* :mjlmao:
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
NBA LaMelo Ball 43 Points In LaVar COACHING Debut! Gelo 37 points! Melo's BEST..
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Nas: JayZ is not my boss !
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3481
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,289 | Props total: 2189 2189
 BearWalken79 said:
If you have windows 7 then you don't have to worry about the netframework because its already built in the program.

Is the system already modded? If so ,your going to have to do the half tray trick to unlock it.

Are you using the Xbox system to power it up? I hope not thats unsafe IMO you should use and Xtractor its safer and easier to mod Xbox's
dude u dont know what the f**k your talking about since its a ben q....
 11-05-2009, 07:38 AM         #3482
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was banned yesterday. I'm from the UK, have a Lite-on with iXtreme 1.6, using the activation disc and the so called "Scene Rip" of MW2. Never played any games without running them through ABGX360 and all greens. Sucks.
 8 years ago '04        #3483
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,966 | Props total: 3193 3193
 Temerity said:
I was banned yesterday. I'm from the UK, have a Lite-on with iXtreme 1.6, using the activation disc and the so called "Scene Rip" of MW2. Never played any games without running them through ABGX360 and all greens. Sucks.
which scene rip you used?
 11-05-2009, 07:53 AM         #3484
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually, I don't think it was the scene rip. The first one came out with no stealth files, and I ignored it. Then the so called "Proper Retail" came out from 360ISO or whatever they're called, and supposedly had the stealth files this time round. My download was only 7.05GB though.
 8 years ago '05        #3485
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,284 | Props total: 11181 11181
 slimgangsta18 said:
which scene rip you used?
Imma come to your house and put the P2P rip of COD MW2 in your 360 n*gga.
 8 years ago '08        #3486
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 285 285
 P-Hill said:
Imma come to your house and put the P2P rip of COD MW2 in your 360 n*gga.
the perfect crime.

Do ya'll think there will be any sales for the 360 coming up? Besides the $200 arcade at wal-mart and get the$100 gift card?


Last edited by AyeDre; 11-05-2009 at 10:23 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #3487
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,520 | Props total: 5001 5001
 AyeDre said:
Do ya'll think there will be any sales for the 360 coming up? Besides the $200 arcade at wal-mart and get the$100 gift card?
Don't quote me yet...but Best buy Black friday sale supposed to have buy an elite for $229 or $299 with two games of your choice...
 8 years ago '08        #3488
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 285 285
 Da Ill One said:
Don't quote me yet...but Best buy Black friday sale supposed to have buy an elite for $229 or $299 with two games of your choice...
I can definitely wait for that to get a new 360...hope its true and I wish it was going on now. I have $375 put on the side for a 360.
 8 years ago '04        #3489
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Temerity said:
I was banned yesterday. I'm from the UK, have a Lite-on with iXtreme 1.6, using the activation disc and the so called "Scene Rip" of MW2. Never played any games without running them through ABGX360 and all greens. Sucks.
That's the problem.
Are you sure you played every game that has been verified in abgx? because Mw2 is not verified, and wont be until the 11th.
 8 years ago '07        #3490
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,164 | Props total: 120 120
Anyone know the craigslist value for a banned, but modded 360? got the hd dvd s**t with a grip of flicks too.
 8 years ago '04        #3491
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,520 | Props total: 5001 5001
 KeithHernandez said:
Anyone know the craigslist value for a banned, but modded 360? got the hd dvd s**t with a grip of flicks too.
$150 for everything
 8 years ago '06        #3492
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Temerity said:
Actually, I don't think it was the scene rip. The first one came out with no stealth files, and I ignored it. Then the so called "Proper Retail" came out from 360ISO or whatever they're called, and supposedly had the stealth files this time round. My download was only 7.05GB though.
That's the RROD rip.
 8 years ago '06        #3493
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
I know why people are getting banned. Cuz they have modded 360s. But that's just a guess.
 8 years ago '09        #3494
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
figured it out. drive is flashed and working like a charm. the prob was i was running the sata cable from the back port. had to open up my comp and plug it in directly
 8 years ago '09        #3495
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
are you guys getting console banned or gamertag banned?

dayum im not touching cod until monday. i did burn it already though.
 8 years ago '04        #3496
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
they are getting console banned. just like the previous ban waves.
verify that COD by the way.
 8 years ago '04        #3497
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,966 | Props total: 3193 3193
 P-Hill said:
Imma come to your house and put the P2P rip of COD MW2 in your 360 n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #3498
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 jayvivz said:
I know why people are getting banned. Cuz they have modded 360s. But that's just a guess.
i just dont understand why people are b**ching about Microsoft banning people. no s**t they are going to, the game wasn't out for two weeks, your playing a s**t rip more than likely, but its Microsofts fault they got banned. You guys knew the consequences when you modded your Xbox.

Isn't it funny that people have used the same excuse?
"I have always verified by games, never played before release date"
then they say "I played MW2 on live" that's the problem dips**t! You played a game, unverified, possibly a bad rip for all we know, and yet it is still Microsoft at fault.
 8 years ago '09        #3499
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 famoussasjohn said:
i just dont understand why people are b**ching about Microsoft banning people. no s**t they are going to, the game wasn't out for two weeks, your playing a s**t rip more than likely, but its Microsofts fault they got banned. You guys knew the consequences when you modded your Xbox.

Isn't it funny that people have used the same excuse?
"I have always verified by games, never played before release date"
then they say "I played MW2 on live" that's the problem dips**t! You played a game, unverified, possibly a bad rip for all we know, and yet it is still Microsoft at fault.
i usually dont verify my rips. i only play scene rips by reputable groups and dont play most of them too early, sometimes a few days before retail date at the most. didnt verify tekken but just now finally played it. havent been banned. not playing cod for a minute. its hard but ill wait.

so if abgx verifies it the rip was good? if it patches/repairs it then the rip was bad?
 8 years ago '04        #3500
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 ill 800 said:
i usually dont verify my rips. i only play scene rips by reputable groups and dont play most of them too early, sometimes a few days before retail date at the most. didnt verify tekken but just now finally played it. havent been banned. not playing cod for a minute. its hard but ill wait.

so if abgx verifies it the rip was good? if it patches/repairs it then the rip was bad?
yep, it will patch up anything if it does not match their rips, they do 3 rips on 3 separate discs, if they match, then the group rip must match, or they will add those files to the system and when you run it through ABGX, it will patch up those files into the iso.
abgx is a tool to help lower the chances of getting caught, it is not 100% but it does help.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Michaela Meijer 2017, a lovely swedish pole vaultor
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside T1tty Twerking
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside The Official Story of Magnolia Shorty Life N Death! New Orleans stand up!
87 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside iPhone X Cancelled?
185 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Sophie Mudd Photo Shoot
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Now they mad at Kevin Love?
297 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Who cuttin onions bruh.....:mjcry:
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
212 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy