The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3461
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 Atlanta said:
So all of ya'll are banned?

*Checks xbl*
Not I, Sam I Am. I will not eat those green eggs & ham!
 11-04-2009, 09:53 PM         #3462
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
Not I, Sam I Am. I will not eat those green eggs & ham!
Did u play the game?
 8 years ago '04        #3463
space
space
 Atlanta said:
Did u play the game?
Nope, I just sit & analyze the guinea pigs that play the games. if they say "it's ok" then I'll play.
 8 years ago '08        #3464
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
yo jay and phill I got someone to offer $400 lmfaofjnaslknglaknsgoianbsglkansglknaslkgnaslkgnas l
 11-04-2009, 10:06 PM         #3465
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
Nope, I just sit & analyze the guinea pigs that play the games. if they say "it's ok" then I'll play.
lol thats what i do
 8 years ago '04        #3466
space
space
This Is MY theory....people that have 1.6 FW had to use a activate disc that doesn't do stealth/partition checks at all (same as the 1.51 fw). that's a increase of ban right there. Not only that, the 1.6 fw uses a Strict Wave 3 compliance only. The firmware itself have to disable it's firewall just to play the wave 4 games so basically it's exposing itself to M$ as a modified system.
 8 years ago '04        #3467
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
yep, and they were warned that it wouldn't be safe. oh well, their fault
 8 years ago '04        #3468
space
space
 Upstate said:
lol thats what i do
I call it the Derek Jeter formation.
 11-04-2009, 10:15 PM         #3469
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe i'm wrong here, but arent new games Wave 4 because they're including the xbox update on them that comes out in a couple of weeks?

So, if the update isn't out, and people are playing games with the update already on them, doesnt that kind of send them a flag? Am I Wrong?
 8 years ago '09        #3470
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Upstate said:
maybe i'm wrong here, but arent new games Wave 4 because they're including the xbox update on them that comes out in a couple of weeks?

So, if the update isn't out, and people are playing games with the update already on them, doesnt that kind of send them a flag? Am I Wrong?
Naw I doubt it because it's a retail game so it'd be the same for a person who bought the actual game...
 8 years ago '04        #3471
space
space
 Upstate said:

Yeah & no. Yeah it's because they're gearing up for the new update. No because they know what games release with the update. Mostly every recent game ask you to update, I'm pretty sure they made the update that's on the games compatible with the old update until the real deal release.
 8 years ago '08        #3472
demha88 3 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 48 48
 slimgangsta18 said:
Yeah & no. Yeah it's because they're gearing up for the new update. No because they know what games release with the update. Mostly every recent game ask you to update, I'm pretty sure they made the update that's on the games compatible with the old update until the real deal release.
i didnt have to update to play mw2
 8 years ago '04        #3473
space
space
 demha88 said:
i didnt have to update to play mw2
I did say "Mostly"
 8 years ago '05        #3474
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
yeah, i don't play games early. It's worth it to me to save the $60+ and wait an extra week to get a game for free. People playing games a week early are just asking for it.

I just wish I knew when the 1.61 update was coming for liteon, because I can't play jack s**t for newer games now. I'm going to miss my MW2, AC2, and all kinds of other s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #3475
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
im having trouble flashing my s**t.
got the sata card but i cant make recognize the benq drive. dunno wtf the prob is. pissing me off.

it will recognize but will get an error when trying to unlock and then it wont recognize anymore. system gets 2 red rings.

tried unplugging the power from the dvd drive but i still get stuck on reading in the 0 phase.

32 bit os, windows 7. i/o port installed, netframework seams to be not installing correctly but id imagine i have 2.0 or up.

Last edited by ill 800; 11-05-2009 at 03:04 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #3476
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
maybe its windows 7..
 8 years ago '04        #3477
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Atlanta said:
So all of ya'll are banned?

*Checks xbl*
No Bans here
 8 years ago '08        #3478
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 568 568
I'm not banned... I still gotta keep my fingers crossed though, because I shut down my internet in my house completely, took off my hard drive, and played on a diff account. Folks are still saying that could get ya banned to though. It would p!ss me off, because I only played for about 5 minutes once I got this idea lol.
 8 years ago '06        #3479
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 ill 800 said:
got the sata card but i cant make recognize the benq drive. dunno wtf the prob is. pissing me off.

it will recognize but will get an error when trying to unlock and then it wont recognize anymore. system gets 2 red rings.

tried unplugging the power from the dvd drive but i still get stuck on reading in the 0 phase.

32 bit os, windows 7. i/o port installed, netframework seams to be not installing correctly but id imagine i have 2.0 or up.
If you have windows 7 then you don't have to worry about the netframework because its already built in the program.

Is the system already modded? If so ,your going to have to do the half tray trick to unlock it.

Are you using the Xbox system to power it up? I hope not thats unsafe IMO you should use and Xtractor its safer and easier to mod Xbox's
 8 years ago '06        #3480
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 ill 800 said:

use iprep.. i really dont like jf and iprep made it real easy to flash the drive...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy