The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #3281
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
Yea bc I'm on 1.6 but don't want to be using the activation disc all the time. So I'm being patient for 1.61
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #3282
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 I'm The Dan said:
So.. can someone break it down for me what would happen if I played MW2 right now?

Do I get a console ban or GT ban?
heres what i think

for forza 3, the leak was a legit retail rip, but microsoft knew who was supposed to be playing that game since it's their game. they had a tight grip on everything, so they were confident in handing out consequences. BUT, since it was not a bad rip, they couldn't hand out console bans. they can ban your gamertag for pretty much ANY reason, including no real reason, but in order to ban your console they need solid proof you deserve that ban.

for halo 3 odst french copy, they knew it was a bad rip, so they console banned. again, another MS game, so they enforced discipline quickly and swiftly.

now, for gears of war 2 last year, everyone was playing a legit retail rip weeks before release, so they couldn't ban anyone. that's a MS title too, a big one at that, so that should tell you something.

if ALL copies of MW2 turn out to be legit (im talking p2p/similar rips with proper stealth patch files) then i think the most they could do is gamertag ban those who played on xbox live. i played offline with a memory card (4 player split screen with friends) so im hoping this is the case.

if these copies are NOT legit retail rips, everyone can/will get console banned. but if they can't prove that it's not a legit retail rip, the most they could/should do is a gamertag ban.

lot to take into account when you really think about it, but really, getting your gamertag banned for prerelease play is a flag in itself.
 8 years ago '06        #3283
space
space
also, keep in mind the rumored date for the new dashboard is nov 17th, so with my prediction of gt bans for mw2 xbl early play and the history of a ban wave during the november console update, things will be getting interesting for the modding community.
 8 years ago '06        #3284
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
so its not in testing, but its in development still? f**kkkk!
testing takes like 2 days dude. no need to sweat it
 11-03-2009, 06:17 AM         #3285
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i just point out, the legit call of duty 4 rip was under 7gb, just so you know.
 11-03-2009, 06:18 AM         #3286
Temerity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unless i got a f**ked copy ofc, but everywhere i looked it was under 7gb
 8 years ago '08        #3287
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This is that ebay guy's proof that he does actually have the retail version of this game... I'm covinced and will download now.
 8 years ago '09        #3288
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
why would you download a rip from some douchebag versus the scene release? are people retarded?
 8 years ago '05        #3289
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Yea man, seriously?

There's a perfectly legit Group release out, the f**k are you burning a P2P s**t for?
 8 years ago '08        #3290
space
space
 Afekz said:
Yea man, seriously?

There's a perfectly legit Group release out, the f**k are you burning a P2P s**t for?
It's a legit rip he dropped... He ran it through something and also posted the stats, I was just weary, because he said he had proof that he's got the retail copy and I didn't believe it until I saw the pics he posted.

I've got megaupload and Zarth is the only dude I f**k with on there since all his s**t is always legit anyway so thats why I'm copping that one I still rpobably won't play it until later this weekend though.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 11-03-2009 at 08:51 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #3291
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1840 1840
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I've got megaupload and Zarth is the only dude I f**k with on there since all his s**t is always legit anyway so thats why I'm copping that one I still rpobably won't play it until later this weekend though.

you do know that zarth doesnt rip those games right? just askin....
 8 years ago '08        #3292
space
space
 Jeet Kune Do said:
you do know that zarth doesnt rip those games right? just askin....
Ohh yeaa I know that... BUT... He doesn't post babbage like other cats on ISO will just grab links from whatever wherever without knowing s**t about it.
 8 years ago '05        #3293
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
You don't seem to understand.
Even though he posted pics and all that, still doesn't mean he ripped it right, and until ABGX 1.2, we won't know (WTF is taking so long with that anyways?)

Doesn't matter when you play it, if it's a bad rip, you're f**ked.
RROD rip is flawless though.
 8 years ago '08        #3294
demha88 3 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 48 48
will MW2 still run without the activation iso disc?
 8 years ago '08        #3295
space
space
 Afekz said:
Even though he posted pics and all that, still doesn't mean he ripped it right, and until ABGX 1.2, we won't know (WTF is taking so long with that anyways?)

Ohhh word? That's what I was wondering if it was the RROD one you were talking about that has been confirmed as legit...
 8 years ago '09        #3296
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Ohhh word? That's what I was wondering if it was the RROD one you were talking about that has been confirmed as legit...
Yeah, it's a scene release not P2P.
 8 years ago '06        #3297
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 d3athb4dishonor said:
It's a legit rip he dropped... He ran it through something and also posted the stats, I was just weary, because he said he had proof that he's got the retail copy and I didn't believe it until I saw the pics he posted.

Yeah, like other people have said, Zarth doesn't rip his own games, he just makes mirror links, but he is good cuz they're always 6, 7 or 8 links each. And I'm pretty sure Zarth ripped the P2P rip cuz he had the game uploaded before the scene release if I remember correctly.
 8 years ago '06        #3298
space
space
 demha88 said:
will MW2 still run without the activation iso disc?
it will on 1.61 if its a proper rip.
 8 years ago '06        #3299
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Afekz said:

That's what I'm wondering. I thought the new ABGX was supposed to coincide with iXtreme 1.61
 8 years ago '06        #3300
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
heres what i think

for forza 3, the leak was a legit retail rip, but microsoft knew who was supposed to be playing that game since it's their game. they had a tight grip on everything, so they were confident in handing out consequences. BUT, since it was not a bad rip, they couldn't hand out console bans. they can ban your gamertag for pretty much ANY reason, including no real reason, but in order to ban your console they need solid proof you deserve that ban.

for halo 3 odst french copy, they knew it was a bad rip, so they console banned. again, another MS game, so they enforced discipline quickly and swiftly.

now, for gears of war 2 last year, everyone was playing a legit retail rip weeks before release, so they couldn't ban anyone. that's a MS title too, a big one at that, so that should tell you something.

if ALL copies of MW2 turn out to be legit (im talking p2p/similar rips with proper stealth patch files) then i think the most they could do is gamertag ban those who played on xbox live. i played offline with a memory card (4 player split screen with friends) so im hoping this is the case.

if these copies are NOT legit retail rips, everyone can/will get console banned. but if they can't prove that it's not a legit retail rip, the most they could/should do is a gamertag ban.

lot to take into account when you really think about it, but really, getting your gamertag banned for prerelease play is a flag in itself.
That's a damn good breakdown right there breh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago