The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 156
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
83 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 132
Well Damn T.I. confronts Tiny about dealing with Floyd Mayweather. Hear her ex..
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
NFL WR Calvin Johnson visiting the Raiders
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Nicki Minaj Confirms Nas Is Banging Her Out
199 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #281
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1216 1216
 str8_akademiks said:
Because opening the xbox and flashing it is a b***h...
uh not its not.. takes me about 5 minutes taking the case off and about 1 minute flashing it... VERY SIMPLE
 04-02-2009, 09:31 AM         #282
helghastxmfdpwn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
uh not its not.. takes me about 5 minutes taking the case off and about 1 minute flashing it... VERY SIMPLE
depends on the drive, really. But it really is simple. Easiest ones to do are Samsungs/BenQ's.
Hitachi's are just annoying. Lite-on's, well it's getting easier.
 8 years ago '06        #283
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1216 1216
 helghastxmfdpwn said:
depends on the drive, really. But it really is simple. Easiest ones to do are Samsungs/BenQ's.
Hitachi's are just annoying. Lite-on's, well it's getting easier.
um there still easy if their already flashed.. you dont need to copy the key over again


Last edited by TreZ; 04-02-2009 at 10:41 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #284
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,038 | Props total: 2167 2167
I usually go and get some guy to flash it for me for $10 and he opens it so the warranty seal isn't taken off or damaged.
I've never really done my own because I never had an SATA connector on my PC.. But since I got a new PC i might give it a try..

Does it have to be with a certain chipset or is it just sata? I think I have a samsung on 1.4 right now.
 04-02-2009, 11:14 AM         #285
helghastxmfdpwn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chipset is 6421, non-raid VIA SATA

I can post a link to the on I bought if you want recommendations

if you have an nvidia mobo, you do it from the mobo. otherwise you gotta get a SATA card
 8 years ago '05        #286
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,648 | Props total: 58 58
 str8_akademiks said:
I usually go and get some guy to flash it for me for $10 and he opens it so the warranty seal isn't taken off or damaged.
I've never really done my own because I never had an SATA connector on my PC.. But since I got a new PC i might give it a try..

Does it have to be with a certain chipset or is it just sata? I think I have a samsung on 1.4 right now.
I just recently flashed a sammy using a factory generic chip set. I'll check which it is when I get out of work.
 8 years ago '06        #287
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
so godfather 2 is wave 3?
 8 years ago '04        #288
^SPREWELL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
and what wave is afro samurai?
it doesnt reconize it, it says it might be wave 2 in red.
gonna burn it anyway and see if it plays.
 8 years ago '04        #289
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,038 | Props total: 2167 2167
 helghastxmfdpwn said:
chipset is 6421, non-raid VIA SATA

I can post a link to the on I bought if you want recommendations

if you have an nvidia mobo, you do it from the mobo. otherwise you gotta get a SATA card
I got a gigabyte ex58-ud4p mobo.. But it comes with an external iee394 or whatever the f**k it is and it has esata ports.
 8 years ago '04        #290
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 Comic Book Guy said:
so godfather 2 is wave 3?
no its wave 2.

 ^SPREWELL said:
and what wave is afro samurai?
it doesnt reconize it, it says it might be wave 2 in red.
gonna burn it anyway and see if it plays.
afro samurai should be wave 2 as well, it was released a while ago way before the wave 3 s**t.
 04-02-2009, 10:15 PM         #291
helghastxmfdpwn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
no its wave 2.



afro samurai should be wave 2 as well, it was released a while ago way before the wave 3 s**t.
afro samurai NTSC is wave 2 but PAL is wave 3 LOL
 8 years ago '04        #292
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 helghastxmfdpwn said:
afro samurai NTSC is wave 2 but PAL is wave 3 LOL
ive read numerous sites that if you update abgx to 1.0.1 and it reads wave 2, but the previous version of abgx said it was wave 3..
 8 years ago '07        #293
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
Godfather 2 is now verified in the database...
 8 years ago '06        #294
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 608 608
I'm having a hard time justifying burning Godfather 2. I was incredibly hyped for it but I've read some reviews saying it's beatable in 5-7 hours, the voice acting is horrible and the driving mechanics are still poop. I know it's just a blank, but still.
 8 years ago '06        #295
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1216 1216
 Comic Book Guy said:
I'm having a hard time justifying burning Godfather 2. I was incredibly hyped for it but I've read some reviews saying it's beatable in 5-7 hours, the voice acting is horrible and the driving mechanics are still poop. I know it's just a blank, but still.
Man you used a dvd for 50 Cent, but not Godfather?
 8 years ago '04        #296
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,136 | Props total: 1037 1037
 TreZ said:
Man you used a dvd for 50 Cent, but not Godfather?
lol, well put...
 8 years ago '04        #297
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$42,121 | Props total: 6917 6917
godfather is decent not bad worth burning
 8 years ago '04        #298
DJ Maximum|M 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$42,121 | Props total: 6917 6917
is resident evil worth burning? i havent been a fan of resident evil that much
 8 years ago '05        #299
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,648 | Props total: 58 58
 TreZ said:
Man you used a dvd for 50 Cent, but not Godfather?
Lol..so funny. But the 50 game was aight it was worth a memorex. Godfather 2 goes hard tho. If you take ya time the game can last 20 hrs plus.
 8 years ago '04        #300
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,853 | Props total: 2605 2605
 DJ Maximum said:
is resident evil worth burning? i havent been a fan of resident evil that much
is dude serious? it's worth the $60 itself. now you tell me if it's worth it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside 15 Lies Your School Told You
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Might have to paper bag this redhead PAWG with AUTISTIC features
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
she look like a psycho...dat is indeed crazy
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
154 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Well Damn Boosie on Buying a $50 Million Estate for $3 Million
24 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Red Dead Redemption 2 - new pics
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
NBA But But But Lonzo isn't Atheletic....
110 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
May 22 - Ariana Grande Concert Ends in Emergency Evacuation After Explosions R..
488 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy