The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Lead singer from Linkin Park commits suicide
404 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Man Divorces Wife On Their HONEYMOON After Seeing her w/ NO MAKEUP
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Usher's friends: "Aye you might wanna log into twitter right now fam"
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Remy Ma and homeless bum passed out
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2721
King Jackson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 1728 1728
 Comic Book Guy said:
back to mw2 discussion
dude @360ISO "says" he is downloading it .. "says" it will be up around 3-5am Central Time Zone .. but they also "say" it was not properly ripped and it lacks STEALTH .. IMMEDIATE BAN .. Who knows though, right? ..
 8 years ago '08        #2722
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,517 | Props total: 266 266
 LilWeezy954 said:
first i never said your name ayedre i dont know who u are u u wanna call me out and put my pics up i dont give a f**k im me if i was scared i wouldnt have put them on boxden in the first place u got it though man u won u proved to everybody u the most beastly dude on boxden everybody can get back to they discussion... p.s. in your dreams u a e gangster and this my face right? not yours clown...
The f**k would I want to be a gangster for? lmao you can keep your dirty tatted up face. I don't ever want to look like an infant got me with a permanent marker when I fell asleep.

Anyone want to trade RS premium for MU premium?
 8 years ago '04        #2723
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 842 842
 Pro337 said:
dude @360ISO "says" he is downloading it .. "says" it will be up around 3-5am Central Time Zone .. but they also "say" it was not properly ripped and it lacks STEALTH .. IMMEDIATE BAN .. Who knows though, right? ..
Mod dude is downloading the one from the guy he was working with

No the copy in question is a 100% good clean rip
then he said this about the other rip that was going around

-kratosjohn has a bad rip with missing bin files and no stealth. The copy supposedly does not even boot, but he is willing to upload it.

Last edited by hockeythug; 10-30-2009 at 12:23 AM..
 10-30-2009, 12:19 AM         #2724
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #2725
space
space
 AyeDre said:
The f**k would I want to be a gangster for? lmao you can keep your dirty tatted up face. I don't ever want to look like an infant got me with a permanent marker when I fell asleep.

Anyone want to trade RS premium for MU premium?
I would homie but I'm in need as well .. As I only have Megashares and MU Premiums :banghead:
 8 years ago '06        #2726
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
 LilWeezy954 said:
first i never said your name ayedre i dont know who u are u u wanna call me out and put my pics up i dont give a f**k im me if i was scared i wouldnt have put them on boxden in the first place u got it though man u won u proved to everybody u the most beastly dude on boxden everybody can get back to they discussion... p.s. in your dreams u a e gangster and this my face right? not yours clown...
this aint the place for this type of talk. go beef somewhere else. you dont wanna talk about anything related to the topic, get the f**k outta here then lil kid, and next time i see ya moms ill tell her to take the permanent marker away from you
 8 years ago '08        #2727
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,517 | Props total: 266 266
 Pro337 said:
I would homie but I'm in need as well .. As I only have Megashares and MU Premiums :banghead:

I heard that site makes your link download as if you were using a premium account. I found it the other day but forgot about it until now.
 8 years ago '04        #2728
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 kegar89 said:

[pic - click to view]

thats been reported as a bad rip
 8 years ago '08        #2729
space
space
 hockeythug said:
thats been reported as a bad rip
There are said to be 2 rips. A UK rip and a USA rip .. The USA rip is said to be the bad rip but the UK rip is said to be RF and is a good rip .. Don't know ..
 8 years ago '04        #2730
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Pro337 said:
There are said to be 2 rips. A UK rip and a USA rip .. The USA rip is said to be the bad rip but the UK rip is said to be RF and is a good rip .. Don't know ..
Yeah, who knows. Its a big cluster f**k over there
 8 years ago '09        #2731
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,954 | Props total: 851 851
Apparently the guy is downloading the "good" UK rip now and is gonna up it to MU when it's done downloading...

I have a question though, and for f**ks sake please only post if you KNOW, not just THINK.

If I play this game on a seperate account not linked to live, when I sign in to my Live account will it still send the data that I played it?
 8 years ago '04        #2732
deziking 67 heat pts67
space
space
$18,539 | Props total: 3238 3238
 DJ Idol said:
Apparently the guy is downloading the "good" UK rip now and is gonna up it to MU when it's done downloading...

I have a question though, and for f**ks sake please only post if you KNOW, not just THINK.

If I play this game on a seperate account not linked to live, when I sign in to my Live account will it still send the data that I played it?
well they can ban your console which i'm sure it will happen and ban the gt.
 8 years ago '09        #2733
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
 deziking said:
well they can ban your console which i'm sure it will happen and ban the gt.
Yeah but I'm saying if I play on a GT that's not connected to live, like a seperate account just to play this game, not my real Live account. Would the information still be sent over?
 8 years ago '06        #2734
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,858 | Props total: 1551 1551
yes idol even if u dont play on a hdd, it will still be logged on
 8 years ago '09        #2735
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
 TreZ said:
yes idol even if u dont play on a hdd, it will still be logged on
Naw hahah I knew that

I'm not sure how to word this

Say I have my main account: DJ Idol = Live

I make a seperate account = Idol (Not connected with Live or able to access Live) just like a single-player game account

Would the information from the Idol account still send over when I log onto the DJ Idol (Live) account?
 8 years ago '04        #2736
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,702 | Props total: 190 190
what in the f**k happened here, did we become 360iso since all of this word of Mw2 being upped? yikes

its a console ban by the way Idol, its not a GT ban, its an overall console ban, so you would have to go buy a new xbox to be able to connect to live again.

so 1.61 benq is real? thats very odd that it didnt get released on xbins..
 8 years ago '09        #2737
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
what in the f**k happened here, did we become 360iso since all of this word of Mw2 being upped? yikes

its a console ban by the way Idol, its not a GT ban, its an overall console ban, so you would have to go buy a new xbox to be able to connect to live again.

I guess so

here is my experience on the new 1.61 firmware for the Benq drive that I spent the last 3 hours trying to to get it to work.

You NEED to Downgrade to the original stock firmware before updating to 1.61

Upgrading from 1.6 to 1.61 will simply not work. Jungleflasher will update it to 1.61 and reading the BenqOFW file will confirm it but the drive will not play Originals nor Backups.

You use the vendor mode on the 1.6 to downgrade to Stock Firmware as a reminder ie: eject, power off, push tray in, power on, press Benq Unlock

once you've downgraded I've also found out that using vendor mode isn't needed, just simply press Benq Unlock.
- I spent the most time wondering why 1.6 and 1.61 didn't work with backups and originals. DO NOT eject, power off, push tray, power on. It will still flash it to 1.6/1.61 but it simply will not play.

Enjoy the new fw fellow benq users
from 360iso so take that for what it's worth
 8 years ago '06        #2738
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,858 | Props total: 1551 1551
 famoussasjohn said:

of course its real john.... i updated right when it came out and popped in gta and it worked flawless... now mw2 will be out in the morning

guys an idiot on 360iso saying that you need to downgrade to orig fw.. i just flashed my current firmware to 1.61 and then used dos to flash it

Last edited by TreZ; 10-30-2009 at 02:15 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #2739
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,702 | Props total: 190 190
 TreZ said:
of course its real john.... i updated right when it came out and popped in gta and it worked flawless... now mw2 will be out in the morning
nice. wish i had my benq..f**kin RROD :( now i got a liteon. waiting for that s**t to come out.
im gonna wait for a better rip of MW2, as the ones coming out dont seem that great..missing files, no thank you!
 8 years ago '09        #2740
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
Well 1 last update for y'all...apparently the guy who downloaded from the uploader has given the 360iso staff the links to mirror...I'm not sure why the f**k I've been following this since I won't be playing soon anyways lol I damn sure can't afford to get banned....just letting y'all know..
Home      

most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
26 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Whos moms is this?
132 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez something serious with the bang bangs
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Jesus is Real: Error Wipes out 5B in Student Loan Debt
110 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LET IT BURN! Usher Paying Bishes $1M For Giving 'Em Herpes. Get Yo Bis..
197 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA WHAT YOUR LEGS LOOK LIKE AFTER 16 Ws FOR THE 2018 PLAYOFFS :mjWTF:
22 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Ya'll Remember that show Cheaters
80 comments
1 day ago