The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 83
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Alleged 3 team trade rumor involving Melo
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
 NBA Rudy Gay's Season May Be Over
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
 NBA Point Suitcase with the worst travel of all-time
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #2721
King Jackson 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 1299 1299
 Comic Book Guy said:
back to mw2 discussion
dude @360ISO "says" he is downloading it .. "says" it will be up around 3-5am Central Time Zone .. but they also "say" it was not properly ripped and it lacks STEALTH .. IMMEDIATE BAN .. Who knows though, right? ..
 7 years ago '08        #2722
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 160 160
 LilWeezy954 said:
first i never said your name ayedre i dont know who u are u u wanna call me out and put my pics up i dont give a f**k im me if i was scared i wouldnt have put them on boxden in the first place u got it though man u won u proved to everybody u the most beastly dude on boxden everybody can get back to they discussion... p.s. in your dreams u a e gangster and this my face right? not yours clown...
The f**k would I want to be a gangster for? lmao you can keep your dirty tatted up face. I don't ever want to look like an infant got me with a permanent marker when I fell asleep.

Anyone want to trade RS premium for MU premium?
 7 years ago '04        #2723
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 780 780
 Pro337 said:
dude @360ISO "says" he is downloading it .. "says" it will be up around 3-5am Central Time Zone .. but they also "say" it was not properly ripped and it lacks STEALTH .. IMMEDIATE BAN .. Who knows though, right? ..
Mod dude is downloading the one from the guy he was working with

No the copy in question is a 100% good clean rip
then he said this about the other rip that was going around

-kratosjohn has a bad rip with missing bin files and no stealth. The copy supposedly does not even boot, but he is willing to upload it.


Last edited by hockeythug; 10-30-2009 at 01:23 AM..
 10-30-2009, 01:19 AM         #2724
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #2725
King Jackson 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 1299 1299
 AyeDre said:
The f**k would I want to be a gangster for? lmao you can keep your dirty tatted up face. I don't ever want to look like an infant got me with a permanent marker when I fell asleep.

Anyone want to trade RS premium for MU premium?
I would homie but I'm in need as well .. As I only have Megashares and MU Premiums :banghead:
 7 years ago '06        #2726
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$16,815 | Props total: 314 314
 LilWeezy954 said:
first i never said your name ayedre i dont know who u are u u wanna call me out and put my pics up i dont give a f**k im me if i was scared i wouldnt have put them on boxden in the first place u got it though man u won u proved to everybody u the most beastly dude on boxden everybody can get back to they discussion... p.s. in your dreams u a e gangster and this my face right? not yours clown...
this aint the place for this type of talk. go beef somewhere else. you dont wanna talk about anything related to the topic, get the f**k outta here then lil kid, and next time i see ya moms ill tell her to take the permanent marker away from you
 7 years ago '08        #2727
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 160 160
 Pro337 said:
I would homie but I'm in need as well .. As I only have Megashares and MU Premiums :banghead:


I heard that site makes your link download as if you were using a premium account. I found it the other day but forgot about it until now.
 7 years ago '04        #2728
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 780 780
 kegar89 said:

[pic - click to view]

thats been reported as a bad rip
 7 years ago '08        #2729
King Jackson 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 1299 1299
 hockeythug said:
thats been reported as a bad rip
There are said to be 2 rips. A UK rip and a USA rip .. The USA rip is said to be the bad rip but the UK rip is said to be RF and is a good rip .. Don't know ..
 7 years ago '04        #2730
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 780 780
 Pro337 said:
There are said to be 2 rips. A UK rip and a USA rip .. The USA rip is said to be the bad rip but the UK rip is said to be RF and is a good rip .. Don't know ..
Yeah, who knows. Its a big cluster f**k over there
 7 years ago '09        #2731
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,891 | Props total: 718 718
Apparently the guy is downloading the "good" UK rip now and is gonna up it to MU when it's done downloading...

I have a question though, and for f**ks sake please only post if you KNOW, not just THINK.

If I play this game on a seperate account not linked to live, when I sign in to my Live account will it still send the data that I played it?
 7 years ago '04        #2732
deziking 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$17,690 | Props total: 1658 1658
 DJ Idol said:
Apparently the guy is downloading the "good" UK rip now and is gonna up it to MU when it's done downloading...

I have a question though, and for f**ks sake please only post if you KNOW, not just THINK.

If I play this game on a seperate account not linked to live, when I sign in to my Live account will it still send the data that I played it?
well they can ban your console which i'm sure it will happen and ban the gt.
 7 years ago '09        #2733
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,891 | Props total: 718 718
 deziking said:
well they can ban your console which i'm sure it will happen and ban the gt.
Yeah but I'm saying if I play on a GT that's not connected to live, like a seperate account just to play this game, not my real Live account. Would the information still be sent over?
 7 years ago '06        #2734
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,310 | Props total: 768 768
yes idol even if u dont play on a hdd, it will still be logged on
 7 years ago '09        #2735
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,891 | Props total: 718 718
 TreZ said:
yes idol even if u dont play on a hdd, it will still be logged on
Naw hahah I knew that

I'm not sure how to word this

Say I have my main account: DJ Idol = Live

I make a seperate account = Idol (Not connected with Live or able to access Live) just like a single-player game account

Would the information from the Idol account still send over when I log onto the DJ Idol (Live) account?
 7 years ago '04        #2736
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,675 | Props total: 154 154
what in the f**k happened here, did we become 360iso since all of this word of Mw2 being upped? yikes

its a console ban by the way Idol, its not a GT ban, its an overall console ban, so you would have to go buy a new xbox to be able to connect to live again.

so 1.61 benq is real? thats very odd that it didnt get released on xbins..
 7 years ago '09        #2737
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,891 | Props total: 718 718
 famoussasjohn said:
what in the f**k happened here, did we become 360iso since all of this word of Mw2 being upped? yikes

its a console ban by the way Idol, its not a GT ban, its an overall console ban, so you would have to go buy a new xbox to be able to connect to live again.

so 1.61 benq is real? thats very odd that it didnt get released on xbins..
I guess so

here is my experience on the new 1.61 firmware for the Benq drive that I spent the last 3 hours trying to to get it to work.

You NEED to Downgrade to the original stock firmware before updating to 1.61

Upgrading from 1.6 to 1.61 will simply not work. Jungleflasher will update it to 1.61 and reading the BenqOFW file will confirm it but the drive will not play Originals nor Backups.

You use the vendor mode on the 1.6 to downgrade to Stock Firmware as a reminder ie: eject, power off, push tray in, power on, press Benq Unlock

once you've downgraded I've also found out that using vendor mode isn't needed, just simply press Benq Unlock.
- I spent the most time wondering why 1.6 and 1.61 didn't work with backups and originals. DO NOT eject, power off, push tray, power on. It will still flash it to 1.6/1.61 but it simply will not play.

Enjoy the new fw fellow benq users
from 360iso so take that for what it's worth
 7 years ago '06        #2738
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,310 | Props total: 768 768
 famoussasjohn said:
what in the f**k happened here, did we become 360iso since all of this word of Mw2 being upped? yikes

its a console ban by the way Idol, its not a GT ban, its an overall console ban, so you would have to go buy a new xbox to be able to connect to live again.

so 1.61 benq is real? thats very odd that it didnt get released on xbins..
of course its real john.... i updated right when it came out and popped in gta and it worked flawless... now mw2 will be out in the morning

guys an idiot on 360iso saying that you need to downgrade to orig fw.. i just flashed my current firmware to 1.61 and then used dos to flash it


Last edited by TreZ; 10-30-2009 at 03:15 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #2739
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,675 | Props total: 154 154
 TreZ said:
of course its real john.... i updated right when it came out and popped in gta and it worked flawless... now mw2 will be out in the morning
nice. wish i had my benq..f**kin RROD :( now i got a liteon. waiting for that s**t to come out.
im gonna wait for a better rip of MW2, as the ones coming out dont seem that great..missing files, no thank you!
 7 years ago '09        #2740
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,891 | Props total: 718 718
Well 1 last update for y'all...apparently the guy who downloaded from the uploader has given the 360iso staff the links to mirror...I'm not sure why the f**k I've been following this since I won't be playing soon anyways lol I damn sure can't afford to get banned....just letting y'all know..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
66 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Will Apparently Take Us To "Many New Worlds" In The MCU
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy