The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wiz Khalifa brought flowers to Pablo Escobar tomb
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Never be this guy young bulls
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Charlamagne The God speaks on people hating LaVar Ball & speaks on black f..
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #2621
Da Ill One|M 4595 heat pts4595
space
space
$45,394 | Props total: 4618 4618
I would too if I had it...
 7 years ago '08        #2622
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,476 | Props total: 219 219
wheres the thread on iso where they talkin about mw2?
 7 years ago '06        #2623
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 43 43
I'm not even concerned with wave 4.I have so much s**t to play already.
 7 years ago '04        #2624
Da Ill One|M 4595 heat pts4595
space
space
$45,394 | Props total: 4618 4618
 7 years ago '08        #2625
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

i'll just search
 7 years ago '04        #2626
deziking 63 heat pts63
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 2007 2007
not out yet. won't be for couple of days atleast.
 7 years ago '06        #2627
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$16,957 | Props total: 465 465
Don't kid yourself, the person who uploads MW2 first will go down in internet history. I doubt anyone is shying away from that. The only type of people who WOULDN'T put it up right away is a group. Everybody knows the scene sucks.
 7 years ago '05        #2628
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,568 | Props total: 133 133
1) If I get a game and only play offline single player, would I still have a chance of being banned? (Directed at the MW2 SP talk..)

2) I have 1.51 firmware with a LiteOn drive. What would happened if I tried to play Wave 4 games? Would it not work at all, or would it let me play but get banned?

3) Is the new GTA Liberty City Stories a stand-alone game or do I need GTA IV to play it.. same with the ballad of gay tony dlc.

thanks.
 7 years ago '06        #2629
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,451 | Props total: 911 911
 I'm The Dan said:
1) If I get a game and only play offline single player, would I still have a chance of being banned? (Directed at the MW2 SP talk..)

2) I have 1.51 firmware with a LiteOn drive. What would happened if I tried to play Wave 4 games? Would it not work at all, or would it let me play but get banned?

3) Is the new GTA Liberty City Stories a stand-alone game or do I need GTA IV to play it.. same with the ballad of gay tony dlc.

thanks.
2 - you will have to wait for the new firmware to play any wave 4 games

3 - The New Gta that just leaked is a stand alone game, but it is wave 4 - if you download it on live then you will need gta4 to play it
 7 years ago '04        #2630
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,727 | Props total: 103 103
some people do have MW2, but not everyone goes online like we do.. pictures have gone out of MW2 xbox 360's hittin stores so you will see a release not to far from now.
 7 years ago '04        #2631
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,680 | Props total: 158 158
 I'm The Dan said:

thanks.
depends, as when you play anything, it saves it on the memory on the xbox, there is internal memory on the xbox that stores anything you play and when you get on XBL, it sends out this information. depending on what you play early, if it was MW2, i would expect something from microsoft, if you play on release date, you should be fine, always remember to verify your s**t on abgx, as you need to.

what trez said, you gotta wait, if you had a hitachi, then you would have been fine.

GTA not required of you download the liberty city disc which has both DLC on the disc.
 7 years ago '08        #2632
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
depends, as when you play anything, it saves it on the memory on the xbox, there is internal memory on the xbox that stores anything you play and when you get on XBL, it sends out this information. depending on what you play early, if it was MW2, i would expect something from microsoft, if you play on release date, you should be fine, always remember to verify your s**t on abgx, as you need to.

what trez said, you gotta wait, if you had a hitachi, then you would have been fine.

GTA not required of you download the liberty city disc which has both DLC on the disc.
wait no one told me to do that lol. I thought it just makes sure your s**t is straight.....so ive been a.ssuming my s**t has been straight. damn :( i f**ked up maybe
 7 years ago '04        #2633
space
space
really?
abgx is your savior, thats why you should always verify it before you go on live, as it may require any sort of fix.
 7 years ago '08        #2634
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
really?
abgx is your savior, thats why you should always verify it before you go on live, as it may require any sort of fix.
lol no one told me so it automatically fixes it if theres something wrong? (minor s**t)
 7 years ago '04        #2635
space
space
 AyeDre said:
lol no one told me so it automatically fixes it if theres something wrong? (minor s**t)
ya, it fixes anything that may be required..

anyone want to shell out 500 bucks for the mw2 xbox?

i like how people are calling fake, when they have the box, and xbox sitting in the picture

or ive got a plan, lets all stake out the house, and when he leaves, we break in and steal that s**t, someone call and say they are a serious buyer and would like to come purchase today. then we can rock paper scissors who gets to play first :D

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 10-29-2009 at 10:20 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #2636
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
If I didn't already pre order and if they were in my area I would...

....i'd definitely buy one of those...

*thinks about cancelling preorder*

Last edited by AyeDre; 10-29-2009 at 10:22 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #2637
space
space
 AyeDre said:
If I didn't already pre order and if they were in my area I would...

....i'd definitely buy one of those...

*thinks about cancelling preorder*
thats only for the hard drive all they did was swap the drive with a 250gb drive .
 7 years ago '08        #2638
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
thats only for the hard drive all they did was swap the drive with a 250gb drive .
Yeah I know...I just want the hard drive...
 7 years ago '04        #2639
space
space
 AyeDre said:
Yeah I know...I just want the hard drive...
lol its simple from what i have seen, you just have to do some file s**t to it so it will read it, also be on the look out as microsoft with its next update on NXE, no 3rd party storage accessories will work.

this could include a different hard drive brand that the 360 will be using for the 250gb storage.
 7 years ago '07        #2640
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
 famoussasjohn said:
lol its simple from what i have seen, you just have to do some file s**t to it so it will read it, also be on the look out as microsoft with its next update on NXE, no 3rd party storage accessories will work.

this could include a different hard drive brand that the 360 will be using for the 250gb storage.
I have the new NXE update with a hddhackr'd hardrive, it does not effect them.....the 3rd party storage devices they are talking about are the Datel memory cards...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside pinkyfromtheblock
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Would You Do In This Situation? (If It Was Real Of Course)
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So since FOX watches Boxden...
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Queen Kunta Back! Iggy Azalea Returns To Save Hip Hop With Her Fat A$$ ..
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 25 - Popcorn. Ready...Pres. weighing asking Paul Ryan to resign as..
34 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the main games i wish they would remake/remaster
80 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Even Time Magazine Is Covering The Kendrick Bodying Drake Story
167 comments
2 days ago