The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 107
Video inside What the Bible Doesn't Say - Why I don't believe in God
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 107
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Sexiest Indian I've ever seen
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
audio inside The Ca$his/Shady Records Shelved Debut Album (12 Eminem Beats)
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #2481
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 84 84
 famoussasjohn said:
*stays away from thread for week and a half to see any p2p rips that i could play early and run a higher risk of getting banned*

cant wait for 1.61 to come out so i dont have to worry about the f**kin waves anymore.


hmm? What are the doing with this firmware?
 8 years ago '08        #2482
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,496 | Props total: 238 238
$60 for me..how many is it?
 8 years ago '06        #2483
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,165 | Props total: 608 608
hasn't a 50 pk of verbs always been $60 at sams?
 8 years ago '04        #2484
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
 Comic Book Guy said:
say wha?


14:10 IRC:
c4eva:\ixtreme 1.61 Yes thats its name, will be the out by next week
or the end of the month it all depends on how i feels...

its comin :agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #2485
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,165 | Props total: 608 608
 famoussasjohn said:

14:10 IRC:
c4eva:\ixtreme 1.61 Yes thats its name, will be the out by next week
or the end of the month it all depends on how i feels...

its comin :agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #2486
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
im reading its coming out tomorrow..gonna get my s**t modded on Friday then!


"iXtreme 1.61 will be available via xbins and shortly after on other sources on Tuesday the 27th of this month."

"As many expected, C4Eva has confirmed that iXtreme 1.61 for the samsung, benq and-would soon be available. We do not have precise information on the date of release, but we can expect to have the firmware here next week. Remains more to be seen if this Ixtreme will be also focused on the readers Hitachi. "

Now anyone who flashes Xbox's already knows supporting Samsung is well, useless most current and modern drives are BenQ and LiteOn and I'm sorry but c4eva worries about those first, he did it with 1.6. Hitachi was never supported in 1.6.....

Also the "real" rumor which was talked about in the chat was that 1.61 just simply removes checking the video sector or wave all together, basically what a stock drive does.

that would be nice, so whenever a new wave comes out, it doesn't effect us and require a f**kin firmware update.


Last edited by famoussasjohn; 10-26-2009 at 09:30 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #2487
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
 Comic Book Guy said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



EDIT: that's for using my trademark gif a**hole


Last edited by jayvivz; 10-26-2009 at 09:53 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2488
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
So any good copys of Forza 3 drop yet?? would love to see what yall got banned over.
 8 years ago '06        #2489
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
I'm gonna need Dragon Age: Origins to leak this week too. I need me a good Bioware game where I can k!ll some f**king dragons and s**t to tie me over until the next great Bioware game.
 8 years ago '06        #2490
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,165 | Props total: 608 608
 Firestarr said:
So any good copys of Forza 3 drop yet?? would love to see what yall got banned over.
 8 years ago '07        #2491
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$619 | Props total: 5 5
 famoussasjohn said:
im reading its coming out tomorrow..gonna get my s**t modded on Friday then!


"iXtreme 1.61 will be available via xbins and shortly after on other sources on Tuesday the 27th of this month."

"As many expected, C4Eva has confirmed that iXtreme 1.61 for the samsung, benq and-would soon be available. We do not have precise information on the date of release, but we can expect to have the firmware here next week. Remains more to be seen if this Ixtreme will be also focused on the readers Hitachi. "

Now anyone who flashes Xbox's already knows supporting Samsung is well, useless most current and modern drives are BenQ and LiteOn and I'm sorry but c4eva worries about those first, he did it with 1.6. Hitachi was never supported in 1.6.....

Also the "real" rumor which was talked about in the chat was that 1.61 just simply removes checking the video sector or wave all together, basically what a stock drive does.

that would be nice, so whenever a new wave comes out, it doesn't effect us and require a f**kin firmware update.
False.........
 8 years ago '06        #2492
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 84 84
Tried boot disc on Tekken 6...It didn't work :( I realised I have the 1.51 firmware instead of the 1.6.Its all good I'll get it updated when the new firmware comes out.
 8 years ago '04        #2493
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
Dj hero is out.. Kinda pointless since the turn table isnt being sold sepretely.
 8 years ago '04        #2494
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,699 | Props total: 172 172
DJ Hero XBOX360-GameStop
Wave 3
 8 years ago '07        #2495
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,805 | Props total: 900 900
I cant wait for mw2, ac2, and dragon age. too bad that site is just gonna blow up when mw2 leaks.
 10-27-2009, 07:23 AM         #2496
khayri 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant wait 2 play MW2 in 3rd person, cheaaaaaaaaaa!!!

2 DE's and a 50. cal with red camo = hit man status for me
 8 years ago '04        #2497
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
So is there still no retail copies leaked of Forza 3 out the US region yet?
 8 years ago '04        #2498
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,496 | Props total: 216 216
 Firestarr said:
So is there still no retail copies leaked of Forza 3 out the US region yet?
Yeah there has been for about 3 weeks.
 8 years ago '04        #2499
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 1138 1138
 MochaWhitey said:
Yeah there has been for about 3 weeks.
i thought those early ones that leak were review copys?
 8 years ago '08        #2500
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 famoussasjohn said:
DJ Hero XBOX360-GameStop
Wave 3
:agreement6::agreement6:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
91 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Young Dolph speaks on Blac Youngsta shooting his van up
56 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Happy Birthday Left Eye. She would've been 46
29 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
146 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Calling all BX detectives!!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside The Night Manager Amazon Prime
24 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy