The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
 152
Video inside Dashiki booty
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 134
Troy Ave's Lawyer Reacts To Taxstone's Arrest & Tax's Gun Charge Is Connected ..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Wack100 takes jab at Drake
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy's grill is fu-ked
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #2301
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 160 160
 khayri said:
Im tryna have my boy update it. Its a somewhat simple thing to do since its already been flashed, yes? When was 1.6 released?

He's in the process of d/l T6 now, but I have to wait until I get off of work. And Im geekin to play this joint myself. I played it when I was EVO this year, s**t is ill.
Well I would wait to go to 1.6 because they are working on 1.61 or 1.7 because there is a new wave of games coming out that won't play on 1.6

There are ways around it but I'm still skeptical about them...
 7 years ago '06        #2302
khayri 
space
avatar space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
^I'll let him know....so basically Im SOL as far a tekken goes then, bc of the new FW, lol...sucks
 7 years ago '08        #2303
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 160 160
I heard people in this thread saying 1.51 or 1.5 plays wave 4 games but gotta wait for someone more reliable to show up....comic book guy, jayvivz , trez or someone like that
 7 years ago '04        #2304
Da Ill One|M 4592 heat pts4592
space
avatar space
space
$45,354 | Props total: 4548 4548
 AyeDre said:
I heard people in this thread saying 1.51 or 1.5 plays wave 4 games but gotta wait for someone more reliable to show up....comic book guy, jayvivz , trez or someone like that
1.51 plays wave 4 it's 1.6 that doesn't without the boot disk...but 1.61 is coming out in Middle of november so we'll see
 7 years ago '08        #2305
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 160 160
 Da Ill One said:
1.51 plays wave 4 it's 1.6 that doesn't without the boot disk...but 1.61 is coming out in Middle of november so we'll see
"This is the ISO untouched. stealth is uncertain BECAUSE ABGX IS NOT UPDATED!!
abgx 1.02 is still to come, when it comes out it will recognize wave4 games. is the same when first 3rd wave games appeared, abgx said video was corrupted, but it wasnt, was stealth 100%"

I read that on ISO and was wondering if he COULD be right..


I guess I'll be buying MW2 since 1.61 won't be out till after most likely....
 7 years ago '06        #2306
khayri 
space
avatar space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
Ok, I'll try to wait for 1.61, he did mention something about the boot disk. So should I tell him to try & upgrade me to 1.51 for the time being? Kind of pissed I wasted a verbatim on BB and cant play it. Plus I want to burn/play Tekken today. Tuesday I'll be on the Ps3 with the retail copy & if the burn doesnt work, I'll still have it from gamefly on the 360. Thanks for the info fellas. Props awaits you.


Last edited by khayri; 10-22-2009 at 09:30 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #2307
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 160 160
 khayri said:
Ok, I'll try to wait for 1.61, he did mention something about the boot disk. So should I tell him to try & upgrade me to 1.51 for the time being? Kind of pissed I wasted a verbatim on BB and cant play it. Plus I want to burn/play Tekken today. Tuesday I'll be on the Ps3 with the retail copy. Thanks for the info fellas. Props awaits you.
Sure why not. 1.51 plays tekken 6 fine.
 7 years ago '08        #2308
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 160 160
I need to know if anyone has been banned for playing Borderlands early. I ran out of gold membership and I don't want to buy a new one if I'm just going to get banned....But as of now I'm just chilling in silver until a ban wave comes...If I don't get banned I'm not going to play any games early...this s**t is getting outta hand haha
 7 years ago '06        #2309
khayri 
space
avatar space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
^^Would u get banned if you're on either a gold/silver account if u just sign into LIVE? I mean if I dont go to multiplayer would they ban u? Would be messed up if all u did was just sign into LIVE and then get banned even if u dont play online against ppl.
 7 years ago '08        #2310
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 160 160
 khayri said:
^^Would u get banned if you're on either a gold/silver account if u just sign into LIVE? I mean if I dont go to multiplayer would they ban u? Would be messed up if all u did was just sign into LIVE and then get banned even if u dont play online against ppl.
Yeah they would ban you. Even if you don't play someone else in the game it doesn't mean you paid for the game haha.
 7 years ago '04        #2311
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,727 | Props total: 102 102
I wonder what i have for my firmware, haha
 7 years ago '06        #2312
khayri 
space
avatar space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
damn, I signed into a 2nd account with RE5 & SFIV I think on Gold, and I didnt get banned. Guess I'll just chill and not sign in at all, lol. practice mode!
 7 years ago '04        #2313
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,727 | Props total: 102 102
Ive been playing every game i downloaded on Live before release date, never been banned BUT i have never played a P2P released game online or anything of that, i was about to with borderlands but as soon as i put in the disc to burn the official scene release came out... haha

Even if MW2 is wave4, if you have 1.6 you can still play... so cant wait until it comes ouuttt
 7 years ago '08        #2314
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 160 160
 Matt said:

Even if MW2 is wave4, if you have 1.6 you can still play... so cant wait until it comes ouuttt
I'm going to forget to put that disc in and get banned or something
 7 years ago '07        #2315
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$618 | Props total: 2 2
ABGX360 recognizes wave 4 Games....two wave 4 games have already been verified.....
 7 years ago '05        #2316
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,633 | Props total: 47 47
 Matt said:
Ive been playing every game i downloaded on Live before release date, never been banned BUT i have never played a P2P released game online or anything of that, i was about to with borderlands but as soon as i put in the disc to burn the official scene release came out... haha

Even if MW2 is wave4, if you have 1.6 you can still play... so cant wait until it comes ouuttt
How so? I thought 1.6 will only play a wave 4 game after using the Activate iso disc.
 7 years ago '04        #2317
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 46 46
d/lin tekken again...last night was some whack 73 fake link...i got half of those and they said shiet is a bad rip...blweh...

good thing no school today
 7 years ago '09        #2318
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$9,093 | Props total: 268 268
so the e74 tekken 6 is supposed to be different from the p2p release. people are also saying that there is no online menu, which is weird. im d/l'ing now. i love me some tekken. gonna be hard not to play this one.
 7 years ago '06        #2319
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 0 0
 AyeDre said:
I'm going to forget to put that disc in and get banned or something
lol nah actually if you don't put in the Activate.iso, it just won't boot at all. I think it'd just say Play DVD. That's what the Activate.iso does, it actually let's 1.6 boot up the games cuz the firmware is made so that it doesn't at all so even if you forget to put in the activate disc, nothing will happen.
 7 years ago '08        #2320
AyeDre 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,449 | Props total: 160 160
 jayvivz said:
lol nah actually if you don't put in the Activate.iso, it just won't boot at all. I think it'd just say Play DVD. That's what the Activate.iso does, it actually let's 1.6 boot up the games cuz the firmware is made so that it doesn't at all so even if you forget to put in the activate disc, nothing will happen.
Oh alright...I guess I'll burn Activate.iso then...I got tekken 6 downloading but i'm not playing till the 27th...besides i'm only level 32 in borderlands
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
33 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
203 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
52 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Pres. Elect Trump Reacts To CIA Head Saying He Doesn't Unders..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
WACK100 say "taxtone will forever have to look over his shoulder in N.Y and Je..
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy