The Official "_________ has leaked" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside WTF Happened To Wild N Out?
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
297 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How Great Is Our God?! Mel B's Thot Nanny Threatens To Release Threeso..
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside When LeBron found out Kyrie wanted a trade
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2141
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,365 | Props total: 62 62
Tekken 6 > ___________

Forza 3 is fun as helll...f**k the 2nd disc though...all the best cars on disc 1...

feel sorry for yall who gettin banned

when T6 comes out holla at me if ya wanna get owned
 8 years ago '06        #2142
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 1 1
 Thangstah said:
when T6 comes out holla at me if ya wanna get owned
aight coo.
 8 years ago '04        #2143
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,170 | Props total: 1054 1054
damn, i'm late like a muf**ka, what copy of forza 3 did yall play to get banned? was it the DCcomics rip?

oh and jayvivz, there's a repack out for SVR10...
 8 years ago '06        #2144
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Yeah I'm getting that s**t right now. Sucks it's wave 4, just used a DVD on the Activate ISO. Oh well, I was saving that one for Band Hero, which would've been a mistake so I'm still set for the rest of my planned downloads this year. Oh and War, add my new GT.

[gcard]J Vivens[/gcard]
 8 years ago '06        #2145
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
so the nuked SVR was wave 3, but the repack is wave 4? interesting...
 8 years ago '09        #2146
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,954 | Props total: 851 851
So...everybody who's in here that's played Borderlands but not Forza hasn't been banned right?
 8 years ago '05        #2147
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
@ all these f**king lies.

I burned Forza AND ODST for someone early.

Last online 59 minutes ago. He has achievements for both games from leak dates.

You guys should know better than to believe anything written on 360ISO, that forum is f**king garbage.
 8 years ago '06        #2148
space
space
 Afekz said:

You guys should know better than to believe anything written on 360ISO, that forum is f**king garbage.
so what are you trying to say? not everyone gets banned for halo 3: odst french copy and forza 3?
 8 years ago '06        #2149
space
space
 Afekz said:

he was last online on xbox.com and he doesn't have forza 3 in his game history, although i can't see his game history or achievements, i can only compare games with him.
 8 years ago '05        #2150
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
Seems he got on Xbox.com after he hopped off his box, but when I posted, it was 59 minutes ago playing ODST.

I think it's just 'cause you aren't friends or whatever it won't let you see his s**t, but it shows right there he's been playing Forza 3. I burned it for him the day after leak.

Son, come on now, course you'd get banned for playing ODST French rip, I never said that's the one I was using
 8 years ago '06        #2151
space
space
 Afekz said:
Seems he got on Xbox.com after he hopped off his box, but when I posted, it was 59 minutes ago playing ODST.

I think it's just 'cause you aren't friends or whatever it won't let you see his s**t, but it shows right there he's been playing Forza 3. I burned it for him the day after leak.

Son, come on now, course you'd get banned for playing ODST French rip, I never said that's the one I was using
so whos lying then? im confused.

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 10-17-2009 at 01:19 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #2152
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 1150 1150
the real Repack of SVR 2010 is Wave 3.
 8 years ago '04        #2153
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 1150 1150
Still not Banned. So it must not be a Borderlands issue. glad i didnt touch Forza 3
 8 years ago '06        #2154
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
so the nuked SVR was wave 3, but the repack is wave 4? interesting...
nah the nuked one was bad so it looked like it was Wave 4, but the proper repack turns out that it's really Wave 3. I swear if Wave 4 games don't start coming out, I'll REALLY feel like I wasted a DVD on that Activate s**t
 8 years ago '08        #2155
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 1270 1270
lmfao i knew playing Forza 3 was gonna come back to bite me in the a.ss lol, s**t just felt fishy, leaked madd early, id be playing online doing my career mode having my lap times posted to the leaderboard, go check out the leaderboard and see iam ranked like #3 out of 70, then id jus think n feel like tony montana in that one hotel scene "this s**t is a set up right here"

i could really care less tho, i barely play on XBL neway, Forza career mode, Madden Franchise, and a couple other games story modes i gotta finish will hold me over till COD42 drops, thats the only game iam really worried about playing online, n iam not gonna get another gamertag right now just to have that s**t banned, i know the piece of s**t jews that microsoft are and that is probably their entire gameplane....ban the GTs have the modders fork over 50 on another GT (since thats the only $$$ they get from modders neway), and then ban the console, suck my d*ck MS i will continue to r*pe you

100+ free games ive gotten = over 6,000 in rapage fees, to MS
3 Xbox's ive bought (well lets say 4 since ima probbaly get a new one for Modern Warfare 2) + legit retail copies/accessories = less than $2000

so iam still gettin over on these chumps, this is a pointless battle, MS will always come out losing here
 8 years ago '06        #2156
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Now this upcoming week we better be getting Tekken 6 and Episodes from Liberty City.

Damn it feels good to be a gamer :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #2157
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,859 | Props total: 1554 1554
anyone got a MS link for ufc?? gonna make 10$ off it if i could f**king find a valid link
 8 years ago '06        #2158
space
space
I had a gut feeling it wasn't Borderlands. f**king trolls. Lets go spread lies on the internet because you're mad you got banned.

I'll wait to hear about SVR before I decide I'm for or against it. My little nephew likes games like NBA2K10, Fifa 10 and SVR so I'm pretty much obligated to burn them. I've been lazy with 2k10 though. I've never been a huge fan of Tekken either, and I burned SF4 and never played it, so I've got some negative bias against that game before it even leaks

GTA: Episodes from LC is a must-cop, though. Saves me hard drive space and microsoft points, definitely a win-win.

I've seen some Borderlands footage online.. it seems like it would be fun, but I got bored with Fallout 3 pretty quickly and I'm hearing Borderlands is good for about 2 play-throughs.
 8 years ago '06        #2159
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
SVR2010 is really good this year. Controls are less complicated, but not at all dumbed down; they took away unnecessary s**t like two separate buttons for reversals. They also made it easier to do a submission just by clicking the right stick so you don't have to guess what direction on the analog will do a submission for each person. The presentation is spot on, plenty of modes. It's a great game overall this year. I didn't really like it last year or the year before that, but I f**k with this one.

Borderlands is fun, especially on co-op. Gameplay-wise, it is basically Fallout 3 but a lot faster paced, less story driven and it has much more action. And you're not ever struggling, low on ammo or funds. It's very well paced.

Last edited by jayvivz; 10-17-2009 at 01:56 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #2160
space
space
 jayvivz said:
SVR2010 is really good this year. Controls are less complicated, but not at all dumbed down; they took away unnecessary s**t like two separate buttons for reversals. They also made it easier to do a submission just by clicking the right stick so you don't have to guess what direction on the analog will do a submission for each person. The presentation is spot on, plenty of modes. It's a great game overall this year. I didn't really like it last year or the year before that, but I f**k with this one.

Borderlands is fun, especially on co-op. Gameplay-wise, it is basically Fallout 3 but a lot faster paced, less story driven and it has much more action. And you're not ever struggling, low on ammo or funds. It's very well paced.
props
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
59 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe on O.J. Simpson: "Can't Embrace Someone That Didn't Embrace..
57 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
45 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Gym rats/ People working out: here's a nasty playlist
55 comments
22 hours ago