most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass too Phat to pass up
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Most Overrated Producer
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2121
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,637 | Props total: 494 494
Damn, a ban wave of this magnitude is causing anarchy amongst the BX masses. Microsoft knows how to stir the internetz.

On a side note, I downloaded Forza 3 but never burned it. I guess my laziness paid off.
 8 years ago '06        #2122
Honolulu Blue 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$17,389 | Props total: 998 998
 I'm The Dan said:
did ya'll get a console ban? thought it was just a live ban?
for forza 3 illegitimate copy bans they are doing gamertag bans.

Jeet Kune Do said:
why? i didnt play it, I was just wondering.
what part of my post are you asking why to? the transfer part? because maybe if youre lucky you can transfer the licenses to your xbla games and dlc before you get banned.

e G o Maniac said:
Damn, a ban wave of this magnitude is causing anarchy amongst the BX masses. Microsoft knows how to stir the internetz.

On a side note, I downloaded Forza 3 but never burned it. I guess my laziness paid off.
no anarchy, just an idiot who tried to be captain save-a-dumbass. and yes, your laziness paid off rather handsomely.
 8 years ago '06        #2123
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 2 2
I really do hope they don't evolve into console bans, cuz that's gonna be a b**ch waiting to get a new console then go far out in the hood to get it modded again for another fee. :( But I bet they will anywaaaay.....*siiiiigh*
 8 years ago '06        #2124
space
space
 jayvivz said:
I really do hope they don't evolve into console bans, cuz that's gonna be a b**ch waiting to get a new console then go far out in the hood to get it modded again for another fee. :( But I bet they will anywaaaay.....*siiiiigh*
I look at the ODST and Forza 3 bans as an obvious flag of your console for the ban wave.
 8 years ago '04        #2125
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,509 | Props total: 298 298
 Comic Book Guy said:
i've seen fat old women be a personal trainer. you lose.

also, i didnt know personal trainers had the powers to read people through photographs. you learn something new everyday.
We can video chat if you want on XBL I'll show you how unbanned I am, and that I'm not a fat old lady.
 8 years ago '09        #2126
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 885 885
So does anybody f**king know if people who played borderlands but not forza got banned because everyone at 360iso is f**king retarded
 8 years ago '06        #2127
space
space
 MochaWhitey said:
We can video chat if you want on XBL I'll show you how unbanned I am, and that I'm not a fat old lady.
Homie, more power to you if you don't get banned. I have no problem with you besides you trying to judge me personally, but I misunderstood the people-reading power of personal trainers.

DJ Idol said:
So does anybody f**king know if people who played borderlands but not forza got banned because everyone at 360iso is f**king retarded
As of this very moment, GT bans are going out for Forza 3 only.
 8 years ago '06        #2128
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Actually according to P-Hill, some people on 360ISO who haven't played Forza 3, but have played Borderlands and/or FIFA 10 have gotten banned. I'm scared. :-\
 8 years ago '06        #2129
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Wait, in the midst of all this commotion, I forgot I got SVR2010. Didn't even extract it. Is it really a bad rip or what?

EDIT: f**k, it is just a horrible rip. f**k, I was looking forward to playing that s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #2130
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
*sigh* Since it's over for its Jo Nada, starting over Borderlands. This sucks dog. :(
 8 years ago '06        #2131
space
space
 jayvivz said:
Actually according to P-Hill, some people on 360ISO who haven't played Forza 3, but have played Borderlands and/or FIFA 10 have gotten banned. I'm scared. :-\
More than likely those are people who are mad about getting banned. StepTo confirmed on twitter it was for Forza 3. The same thing happened with Halo 3 ODST French copy.
 8 years ago '06        #2132
space
space
Major Nelson's latest blog:

When Preview Program members start receiving the Xbox 360 system update next week, one of the changes is that unauthorized Memory Units will no longer work with the Xbox 360. If you’ve moved your profile or saved games onto one to “back it up,” you’d better move it back onto an authorized Xbox 360 storage device prior to taking the update. If you continue to use an unauthorized Memory Unit after the update, you will not be able to access your stored profile or saved games.

If you need help identifying officially licensed Xbox 360 storage devices or accessories you can read more about the licensed accessories program on Xbox.com
Now they're cracking down on using a different hard drive?

EDIT: seems like this is aimed towards 3rd party memory cards?

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 10-16-2009 at 07:22 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2133
space
space
yeah..you know how you can buy those hdd off ebay for 20 bucks..I'm sure hes talking about those
 8 years ago '05        #2134
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$36,715 | Props total: 10147 10147
Aw lmao i just bought a 120gb fake hdd lmao
 8 years ago '04        #2135
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Aw lmao i just bought a 120gb fake hdd lmao
lol today is not your day is it?
 8 years ago '08        #2136
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 jayvivz said:
*sigh* Since it's over for its Jo Nada, starting over Borderlands. This sucks dog. :(
man u gon hate borderlands when u get past levell 10....s**t is too f**king hard. I was playing with 3 other people...i'm level 15, another 15, 13, and 14 i think and we was getting f**ked up haha...not dying and s**t but we have to heal each other like every other second...s**t was horrible...then my 360 froze right before we finished a mission and i got mad and hopped on here to b**ch to you
 8 years ago '06        #2137
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
ROFL damn. I bet your heart jumped and you thought it was the permaban huh? I like this game cuz of the randomly generated weapons. I'm getting different weapons at those stashes from the ones I had my first time playing. This game is f**king dope yo omg.

Oh, and I definitely don't regret anything I've done to MS now cuz those f*ggums are just money hungry idiots. That's just greedy bulls**t @ no third party memory unit support. What next, MadCatz gets the cold shoulder cuz too many people are buying their controllers and no Microsoft's controller that's been $50 for 4 years now? f**king f**gots.

Now instead of making $50+ from people for their XBL Gold service while still having them steal games from them, they're now not making any money from those people. Dumbasses.
 10-16-2009, 07:57 PM         #2138
Kudo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the midst of all this banning, Tekken 6 hasn't dropped yet? >_> Damn, Im sorry for everyone who got banned, i'm really sorry, it's horrible, MS is proving to be d*cks, one of yall need to get on the inside.<_<
 8 years ago '06        #2139
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,159 | Props total: 1980 1980
 Kudo said:
In the midst of all this banning, Tekken 6 hasn't dropped yet? >_> Damn, Im sorry for everyone who got banned, i'm really sorry, it's horrible, MS is proving to be d*cks, one of yall need to get on the inside.<_<
so far all you have done was complain about tekken not being leaked
 8 years ago '05        #2140
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$36,715 | Props total: 10147 10147

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
98 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
138 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
63 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
27 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
140 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
260 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
164 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
157 comments
23 hours ago