Dipset to reunite
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Instagram clowning boosies pants
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Driver pulled from car and beaten after hitting and killing t..
85 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA Youngboy Threatens to kill rapper for Wearing Dress
24 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1981
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,637 | Props total: 494 494
revolutiontt, is it a private tracker? invite only?
 8 years ago '04        #1982
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Just tried goin there, nothing but a login link. Anyway for a nig to get an invite?
 8 years ago '08        #1983
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
 jayvivz said:
ISO is really a piece of s**t site. The servers are horrible, the mods don't do s**t and half the people there are just plain stupid and most of the people that upload s**t are uppity b**ches. "IF ANYONE TELLS ME TO HURRY UP OR CALLS THIS FAKE I'M NOT GONNA UPLOAD IT" wtf, man up. I wish there was another, better site like this. smfh.
This.
 8 years ago '04        #1984
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,922 | Props total: 3012 3012
 famoussasjohn said:
doubt it, i only think its a plot to see who is installing the NXE update early on a game that isnt released yet. also wouldnt be 100% sure on what is included on that update too.
this just could be very well that microsoft caught on to the modders by-passing the 3rd wave so they added a new one to make us lag a bit. i really hope they push out this firmware before MW2 comes out
I doubt that too, they asking ppl to sign up for the new update preview right now. of course they gonna see ppl on it
 8 years ago '04        #1985
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,758 | Props total: 129 129
your crazy if you think 8 link files and paying for premium accounts is better than torrents...i got most of my games off 360iso and a few i used with torrent and torrent is way better and easier...all you do is download 1 file and you aint gotta worry about it going slow because the more seeders the better download you get...dont judge torrents without trying it 1st because its much easier and you dont have to worry about unrar because it brings you out the iso
 8 years ago '08        #1986
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 YngSwift said:
your crazy if you think 8 link files and paying for premium accounts is better than torrents...i got most of my games off 360iso and a few i used with torrent and torrent is way better and easier...all you do is download 1 file and you aint gotta worry about it going slow because the more seeders the better download you get...dont judge torrents without trying it 1st because its much easier and you dont have to worry about unrar because it brings you out the iso
been using torrents for like 5 years and MU premium is better for me.

fastest ive gotten with torrents is about 3.5mbs

fastest ive gotten with MU is about 5.1mbs

but thats all me.
 8 years ago '04        #1987
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Torrents are fine until u try to find something more than 2-3 months old
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1988
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 slimgangsta18 said:
I doubt that too, they asking ppl to sign up for the new update preview right now. of course they gonna see ppl on it
im sure they can see the source of where it came from..via download or game install.
 8 years ago '05        #1989
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
any of you use newsgroups? i just subscribed to one where i pay 10 a month and it has all the 360 games on it. downloaded at max speed for me as well... dl'd nba 2k10 in about an hour.
 8 years ago '06        #1990
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 2 2
Game still isn't upped...smfh...all I know is it better have ALL the parts upped. But if it's one at a time, I'm gonna be pissed.
 8 years ago '06        #1991
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,978 | Props total: 137 137
 YngSwift said:
Exactly,f**k a bunch of links and paying for a premium account:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #1992
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$36,667 | Props total: 10054 10054
Zarth isn't using Torrents... so I don't use torrents. Zarth uses Megaupload so I use Megaupload.
 8 years ago '06        #1993
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
True s**t. If Zarth says a game is good to play, I play it. If Zarth said to play a Wave 3 game on a 1.4 firmware using the patch and play it online, I'd probably do it. Zarth is God.
 8 years ago '06        #1994
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 BearWalken79 said:
Good thing I also use a Megashares account and I don't pay for either of em. I can have one link or multiple without relying so heavily on other people keeping their torrents open after downloading to the point where if I try to get a file or game that's even a couple months old I'm basically SOL.
 8 years ago '04        #1995
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,922 | Props total: 3012 3012
 BearWalken79 said:
Get a megashares acct. 1 link = 1 file
 8 years ago '07        #1996
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
Zarth is GOD on Xbox360iso...I really think he could start a cult on iso if he wanted to,lol
 8 years ago '06        #1997
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 ILayLowFoShow said:
Zarth is GOD on Xbox360iso...I really think he could start a cult on iso if he wanted to,lol
I'm already part of it and it doesn't even exist.
 8 years ago '06        #1998
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,148 | Props total: 1968 1968
finally hacked my s**t :) for some reason my faceplate wont fit all the way
 8 years ago '04        #1999
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,495 | Props total: 4946 4946
 jayvivz said:
ISO is really a piece of s**t site. The servers are horrible, the mods don't do s**t and half the people there are just plain stupid and most of the people that upload s**t are uppity b**ches. "IF ANYONE TELLS ME TO HURRY UP OR CALLS THIS FAKE I'M NOT GONNA UPLOAD IT" wtf, man up. I wish there was another, better site like this. smfh.
There is another better site like this...my boy runs it...
 8 years ago '06        #2000
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
 Da Ill One said:
There is another better site like this...my boy runs it...
Well????
Home      

most viewed right now
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
202 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
232 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Pharrell Shares More Secrets From His Legendary Skincare Routine
162 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
56 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
72 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
#nation:
40 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - TALIBAN HOSTAGE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING PR..
19 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy