Dec 1 - Babysitter on drug trip cooks infant in oven.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-01-2004, 10:26 PM         #21
CaptainMushKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall stupid this is the oldest story in the world, it was just propaganda used in the 60's about leaving your baby with drug taking babysitters, old a.ss urban ledgen, yall stupid if you believed it, that sh*t is distubring
 12 years ago '04        #22
Phreaky A 
space
space
$792 | Props total: 0 0
This is seriously fu*ked up...
 12 years ago '04        #23
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 0 0
why is there 3 variations of the same story in that article?
 12 years ago '04        #24
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,629 | Props total: 4146 4146
OG Pun, your avy is dope.

and...btw

dont post news thats fake. kinda takes away from the purpose of news, eh?
 12 years ago '04        #25
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
dang it had 11/31 as a date thats hilarious.
 12 years ago '04        #26
freefab420 
space
space
space
$755 | Props total: 0 0
dats fake it wuz on da history channel or sum sh*t like that last week on a show talkin bout old urban legends n sh*t n they sed that story came from europe years ago...
 12-02-2004, 07:08 AM         #27
shaunm138 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah its FAKE i saw the same sh*t on TV this guy did ^^^^^^^
 12-03-2004, 02:07 AM         #28
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha this story is complete bullsh*t. Look at the way its written. Babies cook better in crock-pots anyways.
 12-04-2004, 07:52 AM         #29
Happi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats messed up. bein a mother myself i would have lost it. I couldnt believe they would leave their infant with someone that they dont know that well but i wonder what happened with the girl afterwards.
 allabout$ said:
Washington (AP) November 31, 2004:

A couple leaves their infant in the charge of a teenage, hippie-type girl while they go out on the town for the evening. When the mother phones home a few hours later to check up on things, the babysitter informs her that everything is fine and that she has put the turkey in the oven. A few moments later the couple recalls that they left no turkey at home; they rush home and find that the babysitter, high on LSD, has cooked their baby in the oven.

The parents had gone out to a very big party and had left this infant at home with this sixteen-year-old girl. So she was babysitting and they phoned just to see if everything was all right. She said, "Oh, fine. Everything's great. The turkey's in the oven. The mother went, "Oh, okay, fine," and she hung up. Then she looked at her husband and went, "The turkey's in the oven? We didn't have a turkey!" He said, "What's the matter?" So they decided they had better go home and see what was the matter. Maybe there was something wrong with the babysitter.

They excused themselves from the party and went home. So they walked in the house and saw the baby-sitter sitting in the chair freaking out. She had put the little infant in the oven and had thought it was a turkey.

The babysitter is a stranger to the couple, either because the parents have never left their child with a sitter before, or because the girl had just been recommended to them by friends or relatives

The parents return home to find the hippie babysitter tripping on LSD, but other substances (such as marijuana and scotch) are sometimes mentioned.

After the parents left, the baby started crying. No matter what the sitter did, the baby would not stop. After a time, the baby's crying drove the sitter mad, and she put the kid in the oven and turned it up as high as it would go.
As with the legend of Blue Star Acid, it contrasts evil drug users and innocent children, with the latter suffering harm due to the depradations of the former.

:eek: :eek:

this is the most disturbing sh*t i've ever heard in my life...
 12-04-2004, 08:28 AM         #30
OG Pun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did u read it- it was fake Happi
 12-04-2004, 08:31 AM         #31
TaXeS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was goin' 2 say burn da bi*ch...
 12-05-2004, 01:48 PM         #32
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this might be fake but a story just as bad is my friends suitemate at albany was fu*ked up on shrooms and he ended up hanging himself in the closet with an extension cord. kept saying someone was after him or somesh*t

moral is smoke weed and be happy
 12-05-2004, 02:22 PM         #33
JamezJigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definitely fake i mean u let me kno when was NOVEMBER 31ST ..... i havent seen 1 yet in my life
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA If these careers ended today, are any HOF worthy?
106 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe & Nick Wright on Undisputed Speaking 10..
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy