81st Annual Academy Awards

most viewed right now
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
127 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
170 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #341
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5407 5407
 Reppindaburghh said:
They are rich for a reason. A.

B. Wtf is impossible about any of the coincidences that happened in Crash? Your a complete moron if you consider any of those impossible.

C.Gladiator just action? Your a complete moron if you honestly percieve it that way.

Case in point, your a complete idiot, and nobody on this forum agrees with you.
I thought you said you weren't responding, huh?

I don't know if you saw the same movie I saw, but the way they tried to connect the stories to everybody by just having a random person or random thing. It's like 'this guy is connected because... of this thing that didn't really have a place in the story until now'.

and, I liked Gladiator. But, you know what, I liked Gladiator better when it was a movie called 'Spartacus'. Get the f*ck outta here with that. You know what I saw, I saw Russell Crowe f!ghting dude, and exchanging badly written dialogue, that's what I saw.

Number 3: I could give a flying f*ck if you or anyone else here agree with me. You're the idiot if you really think that those films are Oscar Worthy pictures. They're not. Plain and simple. Give up. You lose. Go home.
 9 years ago '08        #342
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,094 | Props total: 3583 3583
 JaeRell said:
lol @ seeing bits and pieces of the wrestler and saying mickey got robbed. what a joke.

sean penn's performance was better. the wrestler was the better movie, but sean penn mannerisms and superb acting in milk was better than micky rourke. just because the movie is better doesn't mean the actor should get the award.
Actually it`s the other way around. Milk was better than Wrestler and Rourke was better than Penn
 02-24-2009, 07:12 AM         #343
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
I liked Gladiator. But, you know what, I liked Gladiator better when it was a movie called 'Spartacus'. Get the f*ck outta here with that. You know what I saw, I saw Russell Crowe f!ghting dude, and exchanging badly written dialogue, that's what I saw.
True Gladiator was overhyped, it didn't have competition but it is not a genius movie, now Spartacus was a classic.
 02-24-2009, 07:14 AM         #344
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Mickey`s performance was Raging Bull esque.
After watching Raging Bull again the other day it is safe to say only 4 men that could match that performance, and they are on the way out or already gone.
 9 years ago '05        #345
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5407 5407
 smokeweed101. said:
True Gladiator was overhyped, it didn't have competition but it is not a genius movie, now Spartacus was a classic.
Exactly.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy