most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who did you want to fuck more back in the day?
Kelly Bundy 12 29.27%
Kelly Kapowski 29 70.73%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '08        #41
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,614 | Props total: 1042 1042
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
s3x:

I always imagined Kelly Bundy would've let me do repugnant sh*t in bed. Kelly Kapowski looks like she would probably gag trying to give me head and i'd become an Emetophilic or some sh*t and go down a darker path involving aggresive throat fu*king on some ghetto gaggers sh*t. Then she'd catch me throating Lisa Turtle and it would be over. Or be a really messy three way, in which, I'm not down with that.

Kelly Bundy would probably wax it down from the gate and keep me the nice closet deviant that i am today. Sure i'd fu*k her in the a.ss while she attempts to stand on her head, but at least there's less cleanup afterward.

Advantage: Kelly Bundy

Wifeability:

Kelly Kapowski would probably be loyal until college when she gets turned out by her professor in which I'd be grossed out and not want to fu*k with her (Zack was a simp for marrying her after that).

Kelly Bundy would slip out so often I'd have to keep her as my side girl and actually wife a real girl because she'd never want a commitment. That's not a bad thing until we fu*k raw and I get her pregnant and all of a sudden Al Bundy is coming after me in a Polk High jersey with Jefferson trying to string me up.

However, the Pink Ranger looks like she'd skip college, keep her physique up after having three kids and would be a great softball coach. If anyone ever tried to spit game, she could just karate chop that n*gga up while I grab some punch or something. It would be cool as hell. I'd find a way to off Tommy though, I'd be intimidated 24/7.

Advantage: Pink Ranger

The Bad Times

I could imagine Kelly Kapowski being a black widow who would bake me a batch of cyanide cookies just to avoid an argument with me. So I might end up in a casket after forgetting our anniversary or forgetting to take the trash out. That's not a good look at all. For those who doubt, just remember, she was good in science...think about it.

Kelly Bundy would never be around to argue. If we had a disagreement we'd throw an item each person loved, fu*k it out and be cool.

Pink Ranger would probably keep beating my a.ss. Either that or i'd walk in on her and Tommy having really acrobatic s3x in which I'd have to walk out without getting noticed, get Rita Repulsa on the iPhone and give her the location.

Advantage: Kelly Bundy

Winner: Kelly Bundy
Damn homie u really took it to some philosopher sh*t on that :lachen001:
Definitely worth the read tho
 9 years ago '08        #42
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,614 | Props total: 1042 1042
Oh and Kapowski gets my vote...still all 3 of them was s3xy in they own way
 9 years ago '05        #43
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
what ever happened to the black nerd with the frog voice
 9 years ago '04        #44
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
 meepos said:
what ever happened to the black nerd with the frog voice
he's with the fat white girl that Zack fu*ked for that one episode.
 9 years ago '04        #45
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,314 | Props total: 255 255
tiffany all day n the day after
 9 years ago '04        #46
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
kapowski OWWWWWW
 9 years ago '06        #47
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,924 | Props total: 25892 25892
 R-iZZy said:
You might wanna add that Jason, the Red Ranger, also starred in gay pr0n. That was somethin' I didn't wanna know.:disdain2:
no he didn't it was a look a like jason is fat as hell now and they guy who they said was jason is a juice junkie

I posted this on the other Power Ranger thread.. Basically, None of the rangers are doing gay pr0n, well at least not Austin St. John:

The guy who did starred in the gay pr0n was merely a person who bore a bit of similarity to Austin St. John.

here is a quote from someone who met him
"Full story:

Without any of us bringing it up, Austin mentioned that his boss had called him in one day and said "So, I hear you're doing gay pr0n now," and showed him the pictures. Austin described his double as having humongous muscles and I quote, "the smallest pecker ever."

Steve leaned over and whispered something to Austin, who laughed. I asked, and Austin said "There's a way I could prove it's not me, but not here."

I think this took place during the Power Morphicon - it was taken from this msg board

In addition, this is what Austin looks like now as of 2007.

After Power Rangers, Austin said he went traveling, and is now working as a paramedic I think.. Its all on the Power Morphicon videos on youtube.

and
 9 years ago '08        #48
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
Kapowski takes tha cake in that fastlane series she was lookin s3xy as f**k
Kelly Bundy was too white trash for me
tha things i would of done to kapowski
[pic - click to view]

and a lil off topic but tha black power ranger looks mad homo now

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CarmeloStarks; 04-01-2009 at 10:43 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #49
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
smh.........thats comparing apples to oranges

keely kapowski was wifeable.....even though she did cheat on zach with that dude that worked at The Maxx.....

kelly bundy was jumpoff status.....she was a slore.......now i might get s**tted on but topanga from Boy Meets World was my favorite jawn

i mean she had azz (for a white girl) and she had dikk sukking lips......plus she was loyal till the end, then again i always had a crush on Moira from the steve urkel show......she was bad....she was a bit psycho but them tittys was vicious

and the pink ranger was a fukkin wh0ore.....she was on the red rangers nutt, but once the green ranger hit the scene she was in love with that dude......and i know the black ranger was tapping, fukk the pink ranger

kelly kopawski's cute face, kelly bundy's freakyness, topanga dikk sukkin lips, moira t*tties, and the pink rangers flexibelness= oh boy
 04-02-2009, 10:37 AM         #50
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tat

kapowski has no t*ts now

literally
 9 years ago '08        #51
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
Kelly Kapowski= G.O.A.T
 9 years ago '07        #52
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$625 | Props total: 293 293
bundy easy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago