-Kelly Bundy (vs) Kelly Kapowski-

most viewed right now
 144
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

who did you want to fuck more back in the day?
Kelly Bundy 12 29.27%
Kelly Kapowski 29 70.73%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
now kelly kapowski ...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



and back then kelly kapowski although kelly bundy is alright too...


Last edited by TH35; 02-17-2009 at 06:10 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #22
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
wow good ?

Close,but I pick Kelly bundy.
 9 years ago '07        #23
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
im seriously surprised with all the kelly bundy people..........just wow
 9 years ago '08        #24
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,163 | Props total: 5222 5222
well, I wouldn't f*ck either one But Kelly Kapowski is way hotter
 9 years ago '07        #25
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 ~M~ said:
well, I wouldn't f*ck either one But Kelly Kapowski is way hotter
well thank you non lesbionic woman
 9 years ago '08        #26
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,163 | Props total: 5222 5222
 Syphernix said:
well thank you non lesbionic woman
you're welcome
 02-17-2009, 08:42 PM         #27
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both at the same time with a cameo by Amy Jo Johnson. But if I had to choose one, for one night..........Kelly Bundy, cuz you know she was freaky.
 9 years ago '07        #28
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #29
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
kelly kapowski all day.

don't get me wrong bundy is hot, but she was also borderline retarded. plus al would fu*k you up at the door if you tried to come pick her up. al bundy is a beast.

pink ranger???? i didn't really get into power rangers that much but i was around for the pink ranger. however, give me the fine asian yellow ranger any day over the pink.
 9 years ago '04        #30
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
I never saw the big deal about Bundy, so Kapowski
 02-18-2009, 01:00 PM         #31
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 walterroan said:
kelly kapowski all day.

don't get me wrong bundy is hot, but she was also borderline retarded. plus al would fu*k you up at the door if you tried to come pick her up. al bundy is a beast.

pink ranger???? i didn't really get into power rangers that much but i was around for the pink ranger. however, give me the fine asian yellow ranger any day over the pink.
You know she died in a car crash a couple years ago? I was like damn! I recently found out a whole host of random power ranger info via wiki.

The black ranger has a finger missing,

The blue ranger is a producer now,

The red ranger is actually still friends with the black ranger and despite actually knowing a whole bunch of martial arts, looks sloppy as fu*k right now.

and The green ranger has a sh*tload of black belts and was going to be in MMA.....

The more you know....
 9 years ago '04        #32
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$7,024 | Props total: 2559 2559
kapowski...easily...
 9 years ago '06        #33
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
kapowski all day!!!
 02-18-2009, 10:13 PM         #34
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s3x:

I always imagined Kelly Bundy would've let me do repugnant sh*t in bed. Kelly Kapowski looks like she would probably gag trying to give me head and i'd become an Emetophilic or some sh*t and go down a darker path involving aggresive throat fu*king on some ghetto gaggers sh*t. Then she'd catch me throating Lisa Turtle and it would be over. Or be a really messy three way, in which, I'm not down with that.

Kelly Bundy would probably wax it down from the gate and keep me the nice closet deviant that i am today. Sure i'd fu*k her in the a.ss while she attempts to stand on her head, but at least there's less cleanup afterward.

Advantage: Kelly Bundy

Wifeability:

Kelly Kapowski would probably be loyal until college when she gets turned out by her professor in which I'd be grossed out and not want to fu*k with her (Zack was a simp for marrying her after that).

Kelly Bundy would slip out so often I'd have to keep her as my side girl and actually wife a real girl because she'd never want a commitment. That's not a bad thing until we fu*k raw and I get her pregnant and all of a sudden Al Bundy is coming after me in a Polk High jersey with Jefferson trying to string me up.

However, the Pink Ranger looks like she'd skip college, keep her physique up after having three kids and would be a great softball coach. If anyone ever tried to spit game, she could just karate chop that n*gga up while I grab some punch or something. It would be cool as hell. I'd find a way to off Tommy though, I'd be intimidated 24/7.

Advantage: Pink Ranger

The Bad Times

I could imagine Kelly Kapowski being a black widow who would bake me a batch of cyanide cookies just to avoid an argument with me. So I might end up in a casket after forgetting our anniversary or forgetting to take the trash out. That's not a good look at all. For those who doubt, just remember, she was good in science...think about it.

Kelly Bundy would never be around to argue. If we had a disagreement we'd throw an item each person loved, fu*k it out and be cool.

Pink Ranger would probably keep beating my a.ss. Either that or i'd walk in on her and Tommy having really acrobatic s3x in which I'd have to walk out without getting noticed, get Rita Repulsa on the iPhone and give her the location.

Advantage: Kelly Bundy

Winner: Kelly Bundy
 9 years ago '07        #35
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
s3x:

I always imagined Kelly Bundy would've let me do repugnant sh*t in bed. Kelly Kapowski looks like she would probably gag trying to give me head and i'd become an Emetophilic or some sh*t and go down a darker path involving aggresive throat fu*king on some ghetto gaggers sh*t. Then she'd catch me throating Lisa Turtle and it would be over. Or be a really messy three way, in which, I'm not down with that.

Kelly Bundy would probably wax it down from the gate and keep me the nice closet deviant that i am today. Sure i'd fu*k her in the a.ss while she attempts to stand on her head, but at least there's less cleanup afterward.

Advantage: Kelly Bundy

Wifeability:

Kelly Kapowski would probably be loyal until college when she gets turned out by her professor in which I'd be grossed out and not want to fu*k with her (Zack was a simp for marrying her after that).

Kelly Bundy would slip out so often I'd have to keep her as my side girl and actually wife a real girl because she'd never want a commitment. That's not a bad thing until we fu*k raw and I get her pregnant and all of a sudden Al Bundy is coming after me in a Polk High jersey with Jefferson trying to string me up.

However, the Pink Ranger looks like she'd skip college, keep her physique up after having three kids and would be a great softball coach. If anyone ever tried to spit game, she could just karate chop that n*gga up while I grab some punch or something. It would be cool as hell. I'd find a way to off Tommy though, I'd be intimidated 24/7.

Advantage: Pink Ranger

The Bad Times

I could imagine Kelly Kapowski being a black widow who would bake me a batch of cyanide cookies just to avoid an argument with me. So I might end up in a casket after forgetting our anniversary or forgetting to take the trash out. That's not a good look at all. For those who doubt, just remember, she was good in science...think about it.

Kelly Bundy would never be around to argue. If we had a disagreement we'd throw an item each person loved, fu*k it out and be cool.

Pink Ranger would probably keep beating my a.ss. Either that or i'd walk in on her and Tommy having really acrobatic s3x in which I'd have to walk out without getting noticed, get Rita Repulsa on the iPhone and give her the location.

Advantage: Kelly Bundy

Winner: Kelly Bundy
Very well thought out and you express yourself quite well. It was well worth the time I took to read it. This post warrants props.
 02-19-2009, 03:36 AM         #36
AlBundysfingers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
s3x:


Winner: Kelly Bundy


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



damn hes right folks
 9 years ago '06        #37
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
Tiffany Amber Thiesson kid! LOL, used to wanna fu*k the sh*t outta her.....

Christina Applegate was fine too tho.....heard she's actually battling brea$t cancer at the moment too.....good luck to her man....


Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 02-19-2009 at 03:41 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #38
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
 magatsu said:
You know she died in a car crash a couple years ago? I was like damn! I recently found out a whole host of random power ranger info via wiki.

The black ranger has a finger missing,

The blue ranger is a producer now,

The red ranger is actually still friends with the black ranger and despite actually knowing a whole bunch of martial arts, looks sloppy as fu*k right now.

and The green ranger has a sh*tload of black belts and was going to be in MMA.....

The more you know....
You might wanna add that Jason, the Red Ranger, also starred in gay pr0n. That was somethin' I didn't wanna know.:disdain2:

I saw the Black Ranger on The Shield, which was tight.

Pink Ranger I think is doing music. I'm not sure. Last I remember seeing her on TV was when she did some Lifetime movie as a bulimic cheerleader or something.

As for this poll, gotta go with the Bundy on this one. But today, Thiessen is lookin' hella finer than Applegate.
 9 years ago '04        #39
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,311 | Props total: 11346 11346
I was in love with Kelly from Saved by the Bell as a kid. I'd fu*k the dog sh*t out that bi*ch. Kelly Bundy was fine too though.
 02-19-2009, 04:56 AM         #40
AKfoy0face  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kapowski
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy