Official All-star Skills Competition Thread/Dunk Contest (LIVE-TNT-8:30)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
220 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #801
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
space
$39,913 | Props total: 40749 40749
 ThaCarter407 said:

someone always has to get hurt and go overboard in one of these big a.ss discussion threads, then n*ggas here are like animals smelling blood and go for the k!ll.

sh*t is not that serious.
the problem with that is u need to set a example early and not run your mouth, and people will respect your actions more, but when u said stupid sh*t, or negative things to me, your part of the same team
 9 years ago '06        #802
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4692 4692
 kingofthecity said:
JAMES WHITE... Youtube James White... maybe the best Dunker out there involved with the NBA... He just won the D-League dunk contest... His McDonald's dunk contest is the second best performance in a dunk contest ever behind Vince's 2000 and he didn't even win

Oh, damn. I don't pay attention to the D-League..and mostly still up to date with strictly Chicago based teams

EDIT: Just looked him up, how can he compete if he's in the D-League?? Is he coming over to the NBA soon, because his stats are crazy!

Last edited by 01seay; 02-14-2009 at 09:29 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #803
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 D-Clutch said:
2. You're a bitter Magic fan that knows your teams season is over because of Nelson's injury.
thats foolish dont make dumb comments... we wont be goin to the finals but we'll get out the 1st round even without Jameer
 9 years ago '06        #804
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,498 | Props total: 2115 2115
:foodanddrink6:
 9 years ago '04        #805
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
space
 D-Clutch said:
ahhh.. the typical stereotypes So you should probably get your obese a.ss out of the house and eat a burger. You live in a country that re-elected George Bush.

You don't know sh*t about me. I do know a thing or two about you.

1. You're mad as hell Dwight Howard lost the dunk contest.
2. You're a bitter Magic fan that knows your teams season is over because of Nelson's injury.
3. You're taking yourself too serious, talking about contemplating retirement from BX. Please, it's the fu*king internet. Get over yourself.

Here's some sour grapes for ya.

[pic - click to view]

im surprised you do kno a thing about me, your correct about part 2, however we share the same beliefs about bush, however i dont vote, and also this is boxdens sportcenter, not political, if u want to talk politics ill give u my aim screename and we can discuss are beliefs whenever u want
 9 years ago '04        #806
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
space
ya seasons not over but we aint winning the ship
 02-14-2009, 09:30 PM         #807
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no gifs yet???? :( bx posed to be the exclusive kingdom :(
 9 years ago '07        #808
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 dc3003 said:
typical new yorker poppin off the mouth, and also u can tell by his grammar he was educated in new york
My college degree I got in VA said :greetings10: :greetings10:.....Best you can do. :laughing19:
 9 years ago '06        #809
homme 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2243 2243
 dc3003 said:
the problem with that is u need to set a example early and not run your mouth, and people will respect your actions more, but when u said stupid sh*t, or negative things to me, your part of the same team
lol it's stupid of me to call you out on your ignorance while your trying to berate others and call them ignorant?

be serious, you got emotional and defensive about him losing and said some dumb sh*t, it happens. problem is, you keep going with it.

Last edited by homme; 02-14-2009 at 09:35 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #810
Die-Nasty 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,324 | Props total: 2276 2276
 01seay said:
Oh, damn. I don't pay attention to the D-League..and mostly still up to date with strictly Chicago based teams

EDIT: Just looked him up, how can he compete if he's in the D-League?? Is he coming over to the NBA soon, because his stats at crazy!
No one pays attention to the D-League... but if he learns to play defense... he'll be in the League sooner than later... Hopefully him and Will Conroy... the two league leaders in D-League scoring are on a teams next year... I need to see Lebron James coming out party in the Dunk Contest ruined by James White... but now unlikely Stern will let the Golden Boy LBJ have any real competition
 9 years ago '07        #811
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 booker20 said:
Im a Orlando fan dumbass New York is irrelevant... David Lee a franchise player :rolll augh: he would be our 5th option
I cud of sworn I seen you reppin the heat but D Lee a fifth option :laughing9:...U don't even believe that...who do yall have in the post that shoots beyond 10 ft??
 9 years ago '05        #812
booker20 
space
space
 BxCastro said:
My college degree I got in VA said :greetings10: :greetings10:.....Best you can do. :laughing19:
I got fam that graduated from UVA, he played baseball their now hes in the minors
 9 years ago '06        #813
homme 60 heat pts60
space
space
all in all sh*t was a disappointing all-star saturday, would of at least been funny if Charles was there.

hopefully the game tomorrow is good.
 9 years ago '04        #814
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
space
actually i got defensive in the first round when they were saying his dunks werent a ten and bla bla, but never once did i say he shouldnt of won, your a.ssuming things homie, how can i be mad? was dwight mad ? he showed yall tonight how to have a good time from the begining dancing with nate robinson, hes a big christian and trys to show the world that, but yall dont see it and just hate on him. thats y i say yall are misinformed, he helped nate on the last dunk, he couldve said no, but he said sure ill be part of his show and help another man out, not one time did i say dwight got robbed
 9 years ago '05        #815
booker20 
space
space
 BxCastro said:
I cud of sworn I seen you reppin the heat but D Lee a fifth option :laughing9:...U don't even believe that...who do yall have in the post that shoots beyond 10 ft??
Lewis? why do we need somebody to take 10 footers? Lewis takes 24 footers they count for more points :laughing19:
 9 years ago '07        #816
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 dc3003 said:
actually i got defensive in the first round when they were saying his dunks werent a ten and bla bla, but never once did i say he shouldnt of won, your a.ssuming things homie, how can i be mad? was dwight mad ? he showed yall tonight how to have a good time from the begining dancing with nate robinson, hes a big christian and trys to show the world that, but yall dont see it and just hate on him. thats y i say yall are misinformed, he helped nate on the last dunk, he couldve said no, but he said sure ill be part of his show and help another man out, not one time did i say dwight got robbed
That sh*t wasn't a ten.....I wasn't impressed he made it to the next round anyway so why does what they said about the first matter
 9 years ago '04        #817
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
space
 BxCastro said:
That sh*t wasn't a ten.....I wasn't impressed he made it to the next round anyway so why does what they said about the first matter
huh? try not speaking like a caveman, didnt u graduate from college? now come , you got a degree , try to sound more intelligent than me
 9 years ago '07        #818
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 booker20 said:
I got fam that graduated from UVA, he played baseball their now hes in the minors
There baseball team is good money compared to all the other schools in VA...but I went to a different school in Va

ThaCarter407 said:
all in all sh*t was a disappointing all-star saturday, would of at least been funny if Charles was there.

hopefully the game tomorrow is good.
Word....Chuck wud of had us ....Game should be good money something tells me bron and kobe going to go at it again
 9 years ago '06        #819
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4692 4692
 kingofthecity said:
No one pays attention to the D-League... but if he learns to play defense... he'll be in the League sooner than later... Hopefully him and Will Conroy... the two league leaders in D-League scoring are on a teams next year... I need to see Lebron James coming out party in the Dunk Contest ruined by James White... but now unlikely Stern will let the Golden Boy LBJ have any real competition
Yea....but you never know, it could be someone else....because I thought for sure D. Howard had the judges and NBA fans all on his side on this one
 9 years ago '06        #820
homme 60 heat pts60
space
space
the first dunk wasn't a 10, the one off the side of the backboard was. The first dunk being a 10 fu*ked up the meaning of the scoring system.

I don't blame dwight really, more the judges giving into hype.

Last edited by homme; 02-14-2009 at 09:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
100 comments
18 hours ago