Official All-star Skills Competition Thread/Dunk Contest (LIVE-TNT-8:30)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #801
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,465 | Props total: 30642 30642
 ThaCarter407 said:

someone always has to get hurt and go overboard in one of these big a.ss discussion threads, then n*ggas here are like animals smelling blood and go for the k!ll.

sh*t is not that serious.
the problem with that is u need to set a example early and not run your mouth, and people will respect your actions more, but when u said stupid sh*t, or negative things to me, your part of the same team
 9 years ago '06        #802
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 kingofthecity said:
JAMES WHITE... Youtube James White... maybe the best Dunker out there involved with the NBA... He just won the D-League dunk contest... His McDonald's dunk contest is the second best performance in a dunk contest ever behind Vince's 2000 and he didn't even win

Oh, damn. I don't pay attention to the D-League..and mostly still up to date with strictly Chicago based teams

EDIT: Just looked him up, how can he compete if he's in the D-League?? Is he coming over to the NBA soon, because his stats are crazy!

Last edited by 01seay; 02-14-2009 at 10:29 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #803
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 D-Clutch said:
2. You're a bitter Magic fan that knows your teams season is over because of Nelson's injury.
thats foolish dont make dumb comments... we wont be goin to the finals but we'll get out the 1st round even without Jameer
 9 years ago '06        #804
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
:foodanddrink6:
 9 years ago '04        #805
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
 D-Clutch said:
ahhh.. the typical stereotypes So you should probably get your obese a.ss out of the house and eat a burger. You live in a country that re-elected George Bush.

You don't know sh*t about me. I do know a thing or two about you.

1. You're mad as hell Dwight Howard lost the dunk contest.
2. You're a bitter Magic fan that knows your teams season is over because of Nelson's injury.
3. You're taking yourself too serious, talking about contemplating retirement from BX. Please, it's the fu*king internet. Get over yourself.

Here's some sour grapes for ya.

[pic - click to view]

im surprised you do kno a thing about me, your correct about part 2, however we share the same beliefs about bush, however i dont vote, and also this is boxdens sportcenter, not political, if u want to talk politics ill give u my aim screename and we can discuss are beliefs whenever u want
 9 years ago '04        #806
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
ya seasons not over but we aint winning the ship
 02-14-2009, 10:30 PM         #807
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no gifs yet???? :( bx posed to be the exclusive kingdom :(
 9 years ago '07        #808
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dc3003 said:
typical new yorker poppin off the mouth, and also u can tell by his grammar he was educated in new york
My college degree I got in VA said :greetings10: :greetings10:.....Best you can do. :laughing19:
 9 years ago '06        #809
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,366 | Props total: 2081 2081
 dc3003 said:
the problem with that is u need to set a example early and not run your mouth, and people will respect your actions more, but when u said stupid sh*t, or negative things to me, your part of the same team
lol it's stupid of me to call you out on your ignorance while your trying to berate others and call them ignorant?

be serious, you got emotional and defensive about him losing and said some dumb sh*t, it happens. problem is, you keep going with it.

Last edited by homme; 02-14-2009 at 10:35 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #810
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 01seay said:
Oh, damn. I don't pay attention to the D-League..and mostly still up to date with strictly Chicago based teams

EDIT: Just looked him up, how can he compete if he's in the D-League?? Is he coming over to the NBA soon, because his stats at crazy!
No one pays attention to the D-League... but if he learns to play defense... he'll be in the League sooner than later... Hopefully him and Will Conroy... the two league leaders in D-League scoring are on a teams next year... I need to see Lebron James coming out party in the Dunk Contest ruined by James White... but now unlikely Stern will let the Golden Boy LBJ have any real competition
 9 years ago '07        #811
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 booker20 said:
Im a Orlando fan dumbass New York is irrelevant... David Lee a franchise player :rolll augh: he would be our 5th option
I cud of sworn I seen you reppin the heat but D Lee a fifth option :laughing9:...U don't even believe that...who do yall have in the post that shoots beyond 10 ft??
 9 years ago '05        #812
booker20 
space
space
 BxCastro said:
My college degree I got in VA said :greetings10: :greetings10:.....Best you can do. :laughing19:
I got fam that graduated from UVA, he played baseball their now hes in the minors
 9 years ago '06        #813
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
all in all sh*t was a disappointing all-star saturday, would of at least been funny if Charles was there.

hopefully the game tomorrow is good.
 9 years ago '04        #814
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
actually i got defensive in the first round when they were saying his dunks werent a ten and bla bla, but never once did i say he shouldnt of won, your a.ssuming things homie, how can i be mad? was dwight mad ? he showed yall tonight how to have a good time from the begining dancing with nate robinson, hes a big christian and trys to show the world that, but yall dont see it and just hate on him. thats y i say yall are misinformed, he helped nate on the last dunk, he couldve said no, but he said sure ill be part of his show and help another man out, not one time did i say dwight got robbed
 9 years ago '05        #815
booker20 
space
space
 BxCastro said:
I cud of sworn I seen you reppin the heat but D Lee a fifth option :laughing9:...U don't even believe that...who do yall have in the post that shoots beyond 10 ft??
Lewis? why do we need somebody to take 10 footers? Lewis takes 24 footers they count for more points :laughing19:
 9 years ago '07        #816
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 dc3003 said:
actually i got defensive in the first round when they were saying his dunks werent a ten and bla bla, but never once did i say he shouldnt of won, your a.ssuming things homie, how can i be mad? was dwight mad ? he showed yall tonight how to have a good time from the begining dancing with nate robinson, hes a big christian and trys to show the world that, but yall dont see it and just hate on him. thats y i say yall are misinformed, he helped nate on the last dunk, he couldve said no, but he said sure ill be part of his show and help another man out, not one time did i say dwight got robbed
That sh*t wasn't a ten.....I wasn't impressed he made it to the next round anyway so why does what they said about the first matter
 9 years ago '04        #817
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
 BxCastro said:
That sh*t wasn't a ten.....I wasn't impressed he made it to the next round anyway so why does what they said about the first matter
huh? try not speaking like a caveman, didnt u graduate from college? now come , you got a degree , try to sound more intelligent than me
 9 years ago '07        #818
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 booker20 said:
I got fam that graduated from UVA, he played baseball their now hes in the minors
There baseball team is good money compared to all the other schools in VA...but I went to a different school in Va

ThaCarter407 said:
all in all sh*t was a disappointing all-star saturday, would of at least been funny if Charles was there.

hopefully the game tomorrow is good.
Word....Chuck wud of had us ....Game should be good money something tells me bron and kobe going to go at it again
 9 years ago '06        #819
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 kingofthecity said:
No one pays attention to the D-League... but if he learns to play defense... he'll be in the League sooner than later... Hopefully him and Will Conroy... the two league leaders in D-League scoring are on a teams next year... I need to see Lebron James coming out party in the Dunk Contest ruined by James White... but now unlikely Stern will let the Golden Boy LBJ have any real competition
Yea....but you never know, it could be someone else....because I thought for sure D. Howard had the judges and NBA fans all on his side on this one
 9 years ago '06        #820
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
the first dunk wasn't a 10, the one off the side of the backboard was. The first dunk being a 10 fu*ked up the meaning of the scoring system.

I don't blame dwight really, more the judges giving into hype.

Last edited by homme; 02-14-2009 at 10:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago