Official All-star Skills Competition Thread/Dunk Contest (LIVE-TNT-8:30)

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #781
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,549 | Props total: 30765 30765
i hope nate robinson is still in the nba next year 2 repeat , i guess horrible teams like the knicks have roster spots for underpaid bums, when they waste cap space on players like starburry
 9 years ago '05        #782
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,948 | Props total: 1447 1447
 dc3003 said:
i was conteplating retirement from bx sportscenter, but i couldnt live with myself knowing i just left the youth uninformed, and yes it gets hard sometimes trying to give these young bucks the proper information, but i wont give up, until every bx sports fan knows that u cant go for a team in a city u never lived in, and u cant have a team in a different city than your favorite team in another sport, and its also against the rules to have a afc team, and a nfc team....
No one likes you here, and don't think for a second you're informing anyone with your Dwight Howard nuthugging. You're taking yourself too serious. Now please log off, thank you.
 9 years ago '07        #783
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 dc3003 said:
i was conteplating retirement from bx sportscenter, but i couldnt live with myself knowing i just left the youth uninformed, and yes it gets hard sometimes trying to give these young bucks the proper information, but i wont give up, until every bx sports fan knows that u cant go for a team in a city u never lived in, and u cant have a team in a different city than your favorite team in another sport, and its also against the rules to have a afc team, and a nfc team....
your a fu*kin weirdo

k!ll yourself
 02-14-2009, 10:17 PM         #784
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nates dunk off wilson chandler = sh*t we was doin in 6th grade
 9 years ago '04        #785
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
and yes, i would rather have tyrone lue instead of nate robinson
 02-14-2009, 10:18 PM         #786
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need a gif of nate jumping over d12 asap!!!!!!!
 02-14-2009, 10:18 PM         #787
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dc3003 said:
i hope nate robinson is still in the nba next year 2 repeat , i guess horrible teams like the knicks have roster spots for underpaid bums, when they waste cap space on players like starburry
wow this n*gga is bitter and mad as fu*k. :laughing9::laughing9: hes mad because Dwight is the reason he won. :laughing19:
 9 years ago '05        #788
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 dc3003 said:
and yes, i would rather have tyrone lue instead of nate robinson
That about sums up your sports knowledge
 9 years ago '06        #789
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,973 | Props total: 3516 3516
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wepainters again.
 9 years ago '04        #790
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
 D-Clutch said:
No one likes you here, and don't think for a second you're informing anyone with your Dwight Howard nuthugging. You're taking yourself too serious. Now please log off, thank you.
u misinformed us saying u were turning it off after the 2nd round, plz netherlands boy, go kick around a soccer ball with your wooden shoes and leave me the fuk alone
 02-14-2009, 10:20 PM         #791
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I k!lled superman i k!lled super man
Man how ironic
that I'd be the bad guy Kryptonite The Green Chronic
 9 years ago '07        #792
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 booker20 said:
makin the playoffs>>>>> being in the lottery and selecting bums year after year.... Wilson Chandler being ur franchise player = fail.... praying for Bron or Wade = fail
you made the playoffs last year?? fukk outta here....Ole livin in the past D-Wade nuthuggin Pat Riley fuk-boy-on-demand....D Lee our franchise player fukk is u talkin bout?? matter fact we puttin pieces...1st round and done this year...ahhh...like really wen was the last im yall won anything without refs help and shaq.......don't get me started again fam
 9 years ago '04        #793
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
wow this n*gga is bitter and mad as fu*k. :laughing9::laughing9: hes mad because Dwight is the reason he won. :laughing19:
how at any time am i mad 4 the man?? thats just the truth, lets pull up his numbers over the last 3 years, hes gonna be like craig hodges. it dont matter to me if dwight lost all im saying was no 7ft could do dwights dunks, the funny thing is all u ignorant fuks had to say was theres no 5'3 person in the world that could do nate robinsons dunks, lol well i dunno i seen some good dunks jumping off peoples backs b4 so i wont count that one
 9 years ago '04        #794
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 CaLLaHaN said:
I k!lled superman i k!lled super man
Man how ironic
that I'd be the bad guy Kryptonite The Green Chronic
Cuz i aint go no leggggssssss OR no brain!!!!!!!!!

i just co-sogned ur post cuz i love this song

:laughing19:
 9 years ago '07        #795
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dc3003 said:
Wipe the c*m off ya face fam.....Didn't they tell Dwight gettin head before the dunk contest is off limit....and you should of known he needed all his energy fro the last round @ u
 9 years ago '05        #796
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BxCastro said:
you made the playoffs last year?? fukk outta here....Ole livin in the past D-Wade nuthuggin Pat Riley fuk-boy-on-demand....D Lee our franchise player fukk is u talkin bout?? matter fact we puttin pieces...1st round and done this year...ahhh...like really wen was the last im yall won anything without refs help and shaq.......don't get me started again fam
Im a Orlando fan dumbass New York is irrelevant... David Lee a franchise player :rolll augh: he would be our 5th option
 9 years ago '04        #797
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
 BxCastro said:
typical new yorker poppin off the mouth, and also u can tell by his grammar he was educated in new york
 9 years ago '05        #798
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 dc3003 said:
u misinformed us saying u were turning it off after the 2nd round, plz netherlands boy, go kick around a soccer ball with your wooden shoes and leave me the fuk alone

[pic - click to view]

"YOUR SALTY!!!!!"
 9 years ago '06        #799
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081

someone always has to get hurt and go overboard in one of these big a.ss discussion threads, then n*ggas here are like animals smelling blood and go for the k!ll.

sh*t is not that serious.
 9 years ago '05        #800
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,948 | Props total: 1447 1447
 dc3003 said:
ahhh.. the typical stereotypes So you should probably get your obese a.ss out of the house and eat a burger. You live in a country that re-elected George Bush.

You don't know sh*t about me. I do know a thing or two about you.

1. You're mad as hell Dwight Howard lost the dunk contest.
2. You're a bitter Magic fan that knows your teams season is over because of Nelson's injury.
3. You're taking yourself too serious, talking about contemplating retirement from BX. Please, it's the fu*king internet. Get over yourself.

Here's some sour grapes for ya.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago