Friday The 13th Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #101
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
He ran in 2-4 but most people don't remember because they remember 6-10. Somebody posted the youtube link showing that he ran in the old movies. Its the last post of page 4.
 02-16-2009, 02:44 PM         #102
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
why the hell was jason running? he never runs!!
 9 years ago '05        #103
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
wow..

this movie is in the top 10 of all time..

for WORST movie ever.

where do i begin.. not to mention the TERRIBLE combination of acting and terrible screenwriting, it was just a fu*king AWFUL movie..

this movie was made for 12 year old kids lookin to see blood and the obligatory t*tties shots.. and believe me there were a bunch.. (yaa lets just have this dumb broad wakeboarding topless... get the fu*k outta here)

and THEN, the dude driving the boat hes SHOT IN THE fu*kING HEAD WITH A BOW AND ARROW?!?, oh.. so jasons an archer now?

Great casting, the douche bag from transformers... Not only is he a moron, but in the script his family has a mansion on a lake where theres been infamous murders and are clueless..

girl calls the police to report a murder in an area where murders have been happening for years, and they sent ONE cop and its the same douche bag from earlier in the movie?

and ya the stupid fu*kin asian kid, lets go out to a ominous toolshed in the middle of the night to get tools to fix a chair no one even cares about..

do i need to go on?

the texas chainsaw ppl tried WAY to hard to put their trademark filmmaking style in it.. (i.e. jasons little underground lair, and the old fu*kin tow truck driver who plays the guy in the wheelchair in texas chainsaw)

i was literally about to walk outta the movie, but i had to k!ll time so i said fu*k it all stay for this disgrace.

i no jason movies were always cheesy and corny, but this was just fu*kin recidulous.

michael bay should be ashamed

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-16-2009 at 04:04 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #104
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
i mustve of been watching a different movie because this movie was trash. i never once saw a movie in theatres and wanted to walk out until last night. in my opinion its michael myers, freddie, than jason but the trailer looked good..but the movie was a huge let down even for someone who expected it to atleast be decent..someone needs to tell the fcking directors that jason ISNT leatherface!!!
 9 years ago '04        #105
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
TO EVERYBOY ASKING DUMB a.ss QUESTIONS?

* This remake was a reboot, or restart i.e. BATMAN BEGINS.

* In Friday The 13th part 1 thru 4 Jason was actually a human being.

* In Friday the 13th part 5 a guy pretended to be jason, because he saw his son murdered at a hlafway house.

* In Friday the 13th part 6 thru 8 Jason was an evil being resurrected via lightning bolt to the heart. Look at his face in these movies when the mask comes off you can see.

* In Friday the 13th part 9 and 10 - his resurrection went unexplained seeing as how he was k!lled again in part 8 via sewer acid. [these movies both were wack and had terrible sales.]

hence the reboot.

In 2009s movie a lot of little details pay homage to the older movies.
* bicycles in jasons house.
* the old house looking like the jarvis home.
* the wheel chair in the tunnels.
* etc,etc,etc.
* jason taking the girl hostage cause she looked like his mom = him not k!lling the bi*ch in the older movie cause she looked like his mom [rockin mom dukes sweater].

* setting the girl on fire in the sleeping bag = yellow sleeping bad from other movie.
* yes the bear trap pays homage too.

Stupid muthafu*kas dont seem to get:

Jason was alive and simply getting revenge on whom he thought was responsible for behe@ding his moms.
now how he survived for 4 movies was beyond me, yet he did till the end of part 4: the final chapter.
anytime his mask came off in the first movies his face was of human.
in the parts 6 and thereafter he was a rotted a.ss monster.

parts 4 - 5 - 6 were the Tommy Jarvis saga.

[pic - click to view]

hopefully when they do the next they will either learn from these mistakes in this new movie and move away from all that Texas Chain Saw Massacre sh*t?
Or they will get a new production team for it?

Last edited by murdahudawg; 02-16-2009 at 05:03 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #106
deltat2 
space
space
space
$516 | Props total: 31 31
Low key......i wasn't gonna see the flick, but when saw Michael Bay's name on the commercial, I knew it was gonna be off the chain. He and Spielberg are the only ones I trust these days....

And YES!!! It was hard!!! Ol' School, but updated just a little (jokes, etc). JASON IS BACK bi*chES!!!!

STILL LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEEING THAT WATCHMEN!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #107
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 murdahudawg said:

* In Friday the 13th part 5 a guy pretended to be jason, because he saw his son murdered at a hlafway house.

* In Friday the 13th part 6 thru 8 Jason was an evil being resurrected via lightning bolt to the heart. Look at his face in these movies when the mask comes off you can see.

* In Friday the 13th part 9 and 10 - his resurrection went unexplained seeing as how he was k!lled again in part 8 via sewer acid. [these movies both were wack and had terrible sales.]

hence the reboot.

* etc,etc,etc.
* jason taking the girl hostage cause she looked like his mom = him not k!lling the bi*ch in the older movie cause she looked like his mom [rockin mom dukes sweater].

* setting the girl on fire in the sleeping bag = yellow sleeping bad from other movie.

Jason was alive and simply getting revenge on whom he thought was responsible for behe@ding his moms.
now how he survived for 4 movies was beyond me, yet he did till the end of part 4: the final chapter.

[pic - click to view]

hopefully when they do the next they will either learn from these mistakes in this new movie and move away from all that Texas Chain Saw Massacre sh*t?
but wasnt he sub-human to begin with bcuz he survived drowning in both sets of releases, and in this one survived being hung/choked and stabbed through the chest?
 9 years ago '04        #108
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
How he survived the end of part 3 ? with the axe to the head was the biggest mystery to me?

They finally had tommy end the whole thing in 4 thou.
no more of the invincible human sh*t.
But started the whole evil monster thing with 6.

I personally think if they never would of did the sh*t in Manhattan the series wouldn't have fell off as much as it did after part 7.
 02-16-2009, 05:21 PM         #109
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdahudawg said:

hence the reboot.

* etc,etc,etc.

[pic - click to view]

Tell em why you mad:laughing9::laughing9:

Why you mad at people asking questions? Maybe they don't dedicate their life to the Jason movies like you clearly have.

Last edited by juelz318; 02-16-2009 at 05:47 PM..
 02-16-2009, 05:55 PM         #110
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need link to movie....
 9 years ago '04        #111
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 BurninLz said:
but wasnt he sub-human to begin with bcuz he survived drowning in both sets of releases, and in this one survived being hung/choked and stabbed through the chest?
I was of the believe he was of pure anger, and rage at what he had witnessed of his mothers head being chopped off.

you have to look past some of the sh*t, because the very first film was made without the thought of being sequals.

And the first thought of their being sequeals, well at first if i remember correctly wasnt to follow up with jason.

Seeing as how they did go that route, you a.ssumed that the boy actually survived the drowning, unknown to his mother, or a.ssumed he achieved some type of brain trauma and lived, at which infuriated his mother.

his mom wasn't sub-human but she k!lled a ton of muthafuccas.
they chopped the broads head off an she has been dead.

simply the storyline progressed after the first one, but the first was written in stone, the only place the storyline faltered was at the end of part 3.

what about the die-hard theory?
didnt ole boy get chained strung up and choked? shot/stabbed?
and he came back at the end.
 9 years ago '04        #112
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 juelz318 said:
Tell em why you mad:laughing9::laughing9:

Why you mad at people asking questions? Maybe they don't dedicate their life to the Jason movies like you clearly have.
jackass maybe i could dedicate my life to punching you in the mouth?
how about that?
fag**t.

who is mad? if you havent seen the first ones then how would you be able to ask the dumb a.ss questions in the first place? you wouldn't know. it'd be an all new movie to you, in which you either say it was dope or wack.

if you seen any of the ones prior i have to a.ssume your a fan if you would actually take the time to go see a new one.

if you are not a fan, why would you go see a new one if you thought the old joint sucked?

If you were a fan and that meaning you like a previous one im sure you'd have seen parts 1 thru 8 seeing as they are damn near 20 years old.

dedicate what bi*ch? I simply have seen all the movies minus that jason in space sh*t.

If your memory sux then pardon me and forgive my post but then with that said you shouldn't question me.

If your memory doesnt suck you should shut the fu*k up anyways.

anyways i've "dedicated" enough time to this thread. :dancingcool:
 02-16-2009, 06:46 PM         #113
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdahudawg said:
jackass maybe i could dedicate my life to punching you in the mouth?
how about that?
fag**t.

who is mad? if you havent seen the first ones then how would you be able to ask the dumb a.ss questions in the first place? you wouldn't know. it'd be an all new movie to you, in which you either say it was dope or wack.

if you seen any of the ones prior i have to a.ssume your a fan if you would actually take the time to go see a new one.

if you are not a fan, why would you go see a new one if you thought the old joint sucked?

If you were a fan and that meaning you like a previous one im sure you'd have seen parts 1 thru 8 seeing as they are damn near 20 years old.

dedicate what bi*ch? I simply have seen all the movies minus that jason in space sh*t.

If your memory sux then pardon me and forgive my post but then with that said you shouldn't question me.

If your memory doesnt suck you should shut the fu*k up anyways.

anyways i've "dedicated" enough time to this thread. :dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9::laughing9:

You proved my point. I didn't even read that whole novel you tried to write. I didn't have to read it to know that you caught feelings. And lmao at you saying you'll punch me in the mouth:laughing9: What you gonna do type me to death? Maybe when the cliff notes come out, I'll actually read it.
 9 years ago '07        #114
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 murdahudawg said:

hence the reboot.

* etc,etc,etc.

[pic - click to view]

PROPS...not to mention it made fu*kin 50 mill the first weekend..
 9 years ago '04        #115
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
yo i didnt even watch it because this is nowhere near like the old jason of the early 90's since when the fu*k did jason start running bring back the old school slasher movies where jason is walking, freddy was actually scary n k!llin mo fos n they dreams n mike myers was a skinny dude straight gettin his fu*kin k!ll game up
 9 years ago '07        #116
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 BobTheBuilder said:
yo i didnt even watch it because this is nowhere near like the old jason of the early 90's since when the fu*k did jason start running bring back the old school slasher movies where jason is walking, freddy was actually scary n k!llin mo fos n they dreams n mike myers was a skinny dude straight gettin his fu*kin k!ll game up
dude look at the youtube link, jason runs in the first few movies
 02-16-2009, 10:49 PM         #117
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobTheBuilder said:
let me post this one more time

02-16-2009, 10:59 PM         #118
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
but wasnt he sub-human to begin with bcuz he survived drowning in both sets of releases
i think they shoulda got rid of the notion that jason drowned. he saw his mom k!lled and then immediately came out. so he was hiding in the woods the whole time? he didn't go to his mom? they coulda said he managed to get to the other side of the lake somehow, found his mom, and was there with her during the k!llings. even if he didn't drown his mom woulda still been pissed at the counselors for not looking after him.
 02-16-2009, 11:48 PM         #119
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was ight....id give it a 6 out of 10..nothing more nothing less...
 02-16-2009, 11:52 PM         #120
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
wow..

this movie is in the top 10 of all time..

for WORST movie ever.

where do i begin.. not to mention the TERRIBLE combination of acting and terrible screenwriting, it was just a fu*king AWFUL movie..

this movie was made for 12 year old kids lookin to see blood and the obligatory t*tties shots.. and believe me there were a bunch.. (yaa lets just have this dumb broad wakeboarding topless... get the fu*k outta here)

and THEN, the dude driving the boat hes SHOT IN THE fu*kING HEAD WITH A BOW AND ARROW?!?, oh.. so jasons an archer now?

Great casting, the douche bag from transformers... Not only is he a moron, but in the script his family has a mansion on a lake where theres been infamous murders and are clueless..

girl calls the police to report a murder in an area where murders have been happening for years, and they sent ONE cop and its the same douche bag from earlier in the movie?

and ya the stupid fu*kin asian kid, lets go out to a ominous toolshed in the middle of the night to get tools to fix a chair no one even cares about..

do i need to go on?

the texas chainsaw ppl tried WAY to hard to put their trademark filmmaking style in it.. (i.e. jasons little underground lair, and the old fu*kin tow truck driver who plays the guy in the wheelchair in texas chainsaw)

i was literally about to walk outta the movie, but i had to k!ll time so i said fu*k it all stay for this disgrace.

i no jason movies were always cheesy and corny, but this was just fu*kin recidulous.

michael bay should be ashamed

someone that feels the same way i do
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago