Friday The 13th Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
LOL @ That bi*ch Who Got k!lled In The Sleeping Bag
 9 years ago '04        #62
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
Man, the hostage part was homo BUT:
If you remember the old movie where ole girl put onJASONS moms sweater and he kind of calmed down and sh*t and listened to her?
Do not remember which part exactly.

But thats what it was kind of throwback to, she looked similar to Jasons mom when she was younger, and she had the necklace so ....

the sleeping bag murder aint have sh*t on when he picked the bi*ch up in the other movie in the yellow sleeping bad and banged her off the tree!
 02-15-2009, 01:47 PM         #63
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdahudawg said:
If you remember the old movie where ole girl put onJASONS moms sweater and he kind of calmed down and sh*t and listened to her?

But thats what it was kind of throwback to, she looked similar to Jasons mom when she was younger, and she had the necklace so ....

the sleeping bag murder aint have sh*t on when he picked the bi*ch up in the other movie in the yellow sleeping bad and banged her off the tree!
Yeah the same for me. When he wrapped her up in the bag I thought he was gonna swing her into the tree. That sh*t was crazy when he did it in the older movie.
 9 years ago '07        #64
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 murdahudawg said:

they originally did that sh*t like 30 times... but decided to stick w/ that one time... i think it would've been funnier if he kept hitting her against the tree
 9 years ago '06        #65
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Compared to the recent Hollywood Horror movies, I thought this was good.

The Hostage taking was gay. I can't see Jason giving that chick bread, water, and restroom breaks for 6 weeks.

The ending was a little weak too.
 02-15-2009, 08:13 PM         #66
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdahudawg said:

that was part 2. he was thinking that was his mom, until he saw his mom's head on the table. then he got pissed lol.

but thatz why he took the girl hostage. she was looking at the locket and her boyfriend said you look like the women in the picture. jason must have noticed it too. plus she was wearing the necklace. so jason was confused.
 9 years ago '05        #67
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 JaeWil said:
any links on line yet? need to watch this

yup... got my ts link downloading at the speed of light...
imma check it out tonight..
 9 years ago '05        #68
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Movie was ehhhh to me.

My girl liked that sh*t. I thought the Texas Chainsaw remake and prequel was better. It was a little more realistic. I guess they were keepin the corny antics around just because that's what's typically in a Jason movie. His k!lling was good, but besides his aggressiveness, it felt like all the rest of the Jason movies. The moral of this story though, is not to mess with another man's weed.
 9 years ago '04        #69
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
The Learn in the jason movie is

Don't fu*k with his weed!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #70
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
The end of this was the dumbest thing I've ever seen be done in a horror movie. I give this sh*t a 5.5/10.
 9 years ago '05        #71
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 9 years ago '06        #72
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1423 1423
 JFamis said:
The end of this was the dumbest thing I've ever seen be done in a horror movie. I give this sh*t a 5.5/10.
The Village and The Blair Witch Project >>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '07        #73
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JFamis said:
yea... i thought the ending was corny... only thing i really liked was the intro..
 9 years ago '05        #74
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
went to see it tonight and the fu*kin projector at the movies was busted....got a refund plus 2 free passes haha ill go next weekend
 02-15-2009, 10:58 PM         #75
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trent's family has a house on crystal lake. they spend time there. they go out in the boat. jason hasn't k!lled them? trent's knows nothing about him?
 9 years ago '04        #76
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 thehogue... said:
yea... i thought the ending was corny... only thing i really liked was the intro..
Same here. I think the trailers and the first fifteen minutes or so got me so hyped that it made the rest a let down. I expected it to be scarier like Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but it wasn't very gory or intense, really. The characters were all irritating as fu*k too.
 9 years ago '04        #77
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 elferoz said:
trent's family has a house on crystal lake. they spend time there. they go out in the boat. jason hasn't k!lled them? trent's knows nothing about him?
Hmmm... :confused12:
 9 years ago '07        #78
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 elferoz said:
hmmm...x2 :confused12:
 9 years ago '07        #79
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 elferoz said:
 JFamis said:
Hmmm... :confused12:

Antbone said:
hmmm...x2 :confused12:
trent knew about the story but as far as jason not k!lling his parents EVER yea thats a hmmmm x 100 :confused12:

actually i just had to think about it trent didn't know huh?! that was the guy in the beginning that knew about all that sh*t... yea thats a big a.ss plothole ...

Last edited by TH35; 02-15-2009 at 11:25 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #80
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
News
Friday the 13th k!lls the Competition
Source:Box Office Mojo February 15, 2009

Those who voted on our homepage online poll last week were right. Friday the 13th did indeed gross more than $30 million in its opening weekend. The Platinum Dunes reboot grossed an estimated $42 million during its three-day debut landing at number one at the box office.

In comparison to the other slasher remakes, it certainly fared better than last month's My Bloody Valentine 3D which opened at $21 million and officially hit the $50 million mark this weekend. And it slaughtered the $26 million debut of Rob Zombie's Halloween.

Analysts say Friday the 13th stands to hit the $50 million mark with the President's Day holiday arriving tomorrow.

hmmm...x1000:confused12:

Last edited by Antbone; 02-15-2009 at 11:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
157 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now