Friday The 13th Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 ~WčB~HůStLŕ~ said:
Movie was pure fun, saw it last night. thhe asian dude had me rollin'.........
jason was staright hardcore.:applause:
The first 15minutes were a bad a.ss intro like dude above said.
I didnt like the ending, was not that good....but all in all good movie.

by the way....this wouldnt have happened if those kids hadnt tried to steal jasons stash!!!
I went to she that movie last night and the intro had the whole movie theater going crazy at the end of the intro the whole theater started yelling and clapping.I Love that he wasn't walking in this movie and was more aggressive then lay back like the old ones
 9 years ago '04        #42
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
funniest line in the whole movie when the hill billy dude was cutting the wood and ol boy walk up on him he was like " boy you almost press the start button on a whip a.ss machine"
 9 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6427 6427
its not oscar worthy but the sh1t was entertaining.

the intro was :agreement6:
the asian dude=
how u gonna have the black guy have a pan and a stick for a weapon
when jason droped that girl on the cop car and the dude screamed
the k!lls were pretty straight.
the ending was ehh but the movie was good for what it is
 9 years ago '05        #44
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 kc10785 said:
funniest line in the whole movie when the hill billy dude was cutting the wood and ol boy walk up on him he was like " boy you almost press the start button on a whip a.ss machine"
ya that was funny

i was laughin when every1 was gettin scared and i said from the beginning dont fu*k with jason's stash lol

but i knew the black dude was gonna get it but it was just how and i dont know why people dont zigzag run in these movies and why when a weapon like a axe is thrown it always hit them on the axe why it never hits the bottom part idk and another funny part was when ol girl wanted to go get the black dude you can hear him in the back talkin "I Can't Move Guys" lol

the scream was hilarious 2 and every1 laughed when he k!lled dude on the boat and the girl in the water
 9 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6427 6427
 IllmaticYungin said:
ya that was funny

i was laughin when every1 was gettin scared and i said from the beginning dont fu*k with jason's stash lol

but i knew the black dude was gonna get it but it was just how and i dont know why people dont zigzag run in these movies and why when a weapon like a axe is thrown it always hit them on the axe why it never hits the bottom part idk and another funny part was when ol girl wanted to go get the black dude you can hear him in the back talkin "I Can't Move Guys" lol

the scream was hilarious 2 and every1 laughed when he k!lled dude on the boat and the girl in the water
i laughed when she just sat then and the boat just smacked her in the face
 9 years ago '05        #46
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
reading a review and lol @

*At one point the token black guy goes to look for his missing (dead) friend, and says something like "I will surprise you at every turn!". Some guy in the back of the theater yelled "I'm surprised you weren't the first to die!!!" I laughed heartily for a solid 5 minutes.
 9 years ago '04        #47
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
Man I'm a huge friday the 13th fan and this one of the movies I was looking forward to. I thought it sucked so bad....jason doesn't take hostages...
 02-14-2009, 04:48 PM         #48
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jumpoff21 said:
Man I'm a huge friday the 13th fan and this one of the movies I was looking forward to. I thought it sucked so bad....jason doesn't take hostages...
Yeah besides the ending, I didn't like that he had her as a hostage either. When I saw that, I was like, Jason would have never took her as a hostage. He would have k!lled her instantly. But the movie was still good to me though.

akeem923 said:
LMAO!!! everyone at my theater was clapping and shyt too. I didn't like how Jason was on his HGH tip. Athletic like he was LeBron or something. LOL. and what made the black guy think he could stand up to Jason in the toolhouse?
Right! And why would he grab a frying pan to go against him? You trying to k!ll him, or cook him some eggs:laughing9:

Update: This is the best domestic opening day ever for an R-rated horror-slasher pic. I know many of you are sick of hearing about Jason Voorhees at this point, but come on, even if you didn't like the movie, it's still pretty awesome getting to see him on his feet again slaying at Camp Crystal Lake. This morning we just got our hands on the official "projected" box office numbers for this holiday weekend and was floored. According to reports, New Line Cinema's Friday the 13th reboot is set to make nearly $20m on Friday alone and estimated to bring in $60m over the four day holiday weekend. This has to be one of (if not the) biggest horror openings of all-time.

Last edited by juelz318; 02-14-2009 at 05:01 PM..
 02-14-2009, 05:26 PM         #49
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyceDa59 said:
fu*k this movie, I was expecting to see some great brutal death scenes but that was some straight bullsh*t, most of them got once and were done but I guess my dumbass is the only to blame for goin to see this expecting a great american horror film.
yea me 2 but what does brutal death scenes have to do with a great horror movie? The Original Halloween didnt have any blood at all and its still the best horror movie of all time in my book... im glad they toned it down it felt like the 80s again, Saw and Hostel ruined brutal deaths, sh*t aint surprising no more
 9 years ago '07        #50
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
t*ts saved this movie :)
 9 years ago '07        #51
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
yall know that sh*t was funny when the black dude was wieldin the pan as a shield and the fire poker as a sword... dude was fu*kin paranoid as sh*t off that chronic
 9 years ago '07        #52
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
there's too many fu*kin spoilers in this thread goddamnit...now i know that i can expect

1.A great intro
2.Black guy f!ghtin wit a pan
3.t*ts
4.A Sleepin bag
 9 years ago '07        #53
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Antbone said:
there's too many fu*kin spoilers in this thread goddamnit...now i know that i can expect

1.A great intro
2.Black guy f!ghtin wit a pan
3.t*ts
4.A Sleepin bag
the sleepin bag sh*t aint nothing to look out for really :)
 02-14-2009, 10:55 PM         #54
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any links on line yet? need to watch this
 9 years ago '05        #55
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
Oh my God, what an awesome first 20 minutes...

but... after that, it just ended up being a regular slasher film... I wish it would've done more to try and surprise the audience... it really felt like a cliff notes version of the first 3 films in the series...

but, the movie is okay, nonetheless... The film just should've matched the sheer badassness of the first 20 minutes.

I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10.
 9 years ago '07        #56
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 DaOmega_1 said:
Oh my God, what an embarrasing first 20 minutes...

but... after that, it just ended up being a awesome slasher film... I wish I would've done more to try and surprise the audience... it really felt like a cliff notes version of the first 3 films in the series...

but, the movie is awesome, nonetheless... The film just should'nt have matched the sheer badassness of the first 20 minutes.

I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10.
:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #57
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
 Antbone said:
:dancingcool: now, I'm following this guy and changing his quotes even though he hasn't even directed anything towards me... what a f*ckin f*g I am.
 9 years ago '07        #58
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14589 14589
im glad they didnt overdue the old music... that intro was the best part sh*t was like 25 min. ... that hick had me laughing... and that asian cat makes me laugh in every movie i've seen him in... he was high and drunk hooping and playing hockey ... but yea overall it was decent... and "you have perfect n*pple placement" wtf?!
 9 years ago '04        #59
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,832 | Props total: 252 252
the movie was hot..i havent heard one person that saw it that said it wasnt
 9 years ago '08        #60
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
LMAO @ Everybody in the theater clappin when the black dude was beatin the sh*t out of Jason and running...felt like a Superbowl game
AND LMAOx2 @ A dude sayin "I GOTTA BOO BOO!!" when everybody stopped clappin

But word this movie was pretty damn good to me...Asian dude tripped me the fu*k out..so did dude screaming like a bi*ch in the police car.

The way he merked the police before he even got in the door was tight tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy