Friday The 13th Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
287 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2009, 02:16 PM         #21
SOA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i da only 1 who smashed der girl b4 the movie lol???

but yea it was gr8..

lol movie was good aswell lol

Last edited by SOA; 02-13-2009 at 02:27 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #22
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 Da Real Talk said:
Yes Yes Chi City Home Of The Cold Winters Hot a.ss Summer & Thick Redbones
:agreement6: aint nothin like takin a thick chick to go see a horror flick...i know its gonna be packed jus cuz it's Friday da 13th and Valentine's Weekend..
 9 years ago '07        #23
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 SOA said:
am i da only 1 who done der girl b4 the movie lol???

but yea it was gr8..

wtf did you say
 9 years ago '07        #24
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 SOA said:
am i da only 1 who smashed my girl b4 the movie lol???

but yea it was gr8..

Fixed :dancingcool:
 Syphernix said:
wtf did you say
 9 years ago '04        #25
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
fu*k this movie, I was expecting to see some great brutal death scenes but that was some straight bullsh*t, most of them got once and were done but I guess my dumbass is the only to blame for goin to see this expecting a great american horror film.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 02-13-2009 at 02:25 PM..
 02-13-2009, 02:25 PM         #26
SOA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Antbone said:
Fixed :dancingcool:

lol...

my bad.. i was goin to write "MY girl".... but i knew one of these mans on bx would reply with " nah i fu*ked ur girl by the movie aswell" lol
 9 years ago '06        #27
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
in the previews it looked like they showed all the good parts in the movie so were there more or the previews all the k!llin that happens
 9 years ago '05        #28
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,113 | Props total: 1563 1563
In the previews I saw they only showed stuff from the first 20 or so minutes of the movie.

I liked it, especially after seeing some really bad movies at the theater lately like Push and My Bloody Valentine.

The Transformers preview was nice, can't wait for that. Anyone else notice that Megan Fox's boyfriend from Transformers (the one with the Hummer by the lake) was the jerk in this Friday the 13th AND his character's name was Trent in both of them. I wonder if Michael Bay had anything to do with him getting the part.
 9 years ago '07        #29
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
lol fu*k this this is my house..........these lil hoodlums.....i was like wtffffffffff
 9 years ago '05        #30
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
I'm taking acid and going to see this tonight
 9 years ago '04        #31
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 229 229
IT was a pretty good movie...Halloween still was the better remake..it was typical friday the 13th.. expected a lil bit more gore and HIGH DETAIL OF THE GORE....i swear i got a head ache from all the damn camera running and blurry scenes in sh*t....but i like it...just wish it was more gored up like Halloween By Rob Zombie
 9 years ago '05        #32
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Greatest Intro to a horror flick I've ever seen straight gangsta but overall the movie was tight it was what I expected, horror movies arent famous for acting the k!lls were pretty normal, I laughed more than I thought I would tho
 9 years ago '04        #33
Point da Champ 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 32 32
 Basicgz said:
Greatest Intro to a horror flick I've ever seen straight gangsta but overall the movie was tight it was what I expected, horror movies arent famous for acting the k!lls were pretty normal, I laughed more than I thought I would tho

exactly i was laughin like crazy...especially at trent's death. hahahaha that sh*t was funny as hell..
 02-14-2009, 03:30 AM         #34
~WčB~HůStLŕ~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Movie was pure fun, saw it last night. thhe asian dude had me rollin'.........
jason was staright hardcore.:applause:
The first 15minutes were a bad a.ss intro like dude above said.
I didnt like the ending, was not that good....but all in all good movie.

by the way....this wouldnt have happened if those kids hadnt tried to steal jasons stash!!!
 9 years ago '07        #35
inextricabLflow 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 1 1
This movie was aite....

it wasn't sh*tty.

wasnt the best....but it wasnt a waste of money.
 02-14-2009, 03:42 AM         #36
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
The Intro was the best part to the movie. I liked the movie though. It was better than expected. I thought the ending could have been better. When she said, say hello to your mom, or mommy, I thought she could have done a better job. The movie had some funny parts. When the black dude fu*ked Jason up and got out the house everybody was cheering in the theater, like the black guy was gonna make it Then Jason pulled out that axe and threw it at him. And why wasn't the Jason music in the movie? I don't think I heard it at all.

When the guy the house belonged to, was in the police car and Jason popped up, and he screamed like a bi*ch:laughing9::laughing9:

Last edited by juelz318; 02-14-2009 at 04:15 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #37
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 juelz318 said:
The Intro was the best part to the movie. I liked the movie though. It was better than expected. I thought the ending could have been better. When she said, say hello to your mom, or mommy, I thought she could have done a better job. The movie had some funny parts. When the black dude fu*ked Jason up and got out the house everybody was cheering in the theater, like the black guy was gonna make it Then Jason pulled out that axe and threw it at him. And why wasn't the Jason music in the movie? I don't think I heard it at all.

When the guy the house belonged to, was in the police car and Jason popped up, and he screamed like a bi*ch:laughing9::laughing9:
the theater was cracking up off that
 9 years ago '07        #38
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
when the crazy white dude who stole the weed said "that aint right dude" when jason mask came off was the funniest sh*t in the movie.
 9 years ago '04        #39
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,377 | Props total: 625 625
 juelz318 said:

LMAO!!! everyone at my theater was clapping and shyt too. I didn't like how Jason was on his HGH tip. Athletic like he was LeBron or something. LOL. and what made the black guy think he could stand up to Jason in the toolhouse?
 9 years ago '04        #40
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
this movie was pretty good.. caught the 7:30 last nite.. and when jason caught ol boy in the police car.. the scream was classic..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
114 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
164 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy