{{AUDIO}} JOE BUDDENS WIFEY TAHIRY ADMITS SHE F-CKED 2 GUYS IN 1 DAY ,BUDDENS Eats A

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
draglee 
space
space
$897 | Props total: 0 0
wheres the audio?
 9 years ago '05        #42
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
She completely disrespected Joe. If you're married you don't go on air and answer questions like that. And they clowned Joe on the Saigon thing.
 9 years ago '04        #43
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 217 217
she aint got no media training but honestly unless yall n*ggas is dating virgins they done prolly done sum sh*t thatll have yall n*ggas cryin in the corner somewhere as long as she aint fu*k them 2 dudes then go sleep next to joe why should he care? if its in her past who gives a fu*k what most of yall virgins aint understanding is all females nasty in sum way
 9 years ago '06        #44
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,973 | Props total: 3517 3517
 Meatballer said:
"Humped 2 guys in one day"

Translation:

Slept with half the varsity team in high school, ran a train that crazy night on new years eve in 99, sucked 2nd cousins d*ck "by accident"......

Check your girl Joey

But on another tip, every one of those wh0ores on that show are filthy
:wtf:
 02-13-2009, 04:13 PM         #45
Brown Bomber II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meatballer said:
"Humped 2 guys in one day"

Translation:

Slept with half the varsity team in high school, ran a train that crazy night on new years eve in 99, sucked 2nd cousins d*ck "by accident"......

Check your girl Joey

But on another tip, every one of those wh0ores on that show are filthy
Basically, but them hoes was drinking on Ciroc, so that drunk truth was bound to come out.
 9 years ago '06        #46
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 BobTheBuilder said:
she aint got no media training but honestly unless yall n*ggas is dating virgins they done prolly done sum sh*t thatll have yall n*ggas cryin in the corner somewhere as long as she aint fu*k them 2 dudes then go sleep next to joe why should he care? if its in her past who gives a fu*k what most of yall virgins aint understanding is all females nasty in sum way
It's not about being a virgin. That ain't the point. Chick went on air blabbing about those actions like it was cute. That's never a good look. And Joe should care. She devolged info about their s3x life too. If she admitted to doing 2 in one day and slurpping babies and whatever else. What makes you think she's not going behind Joe's back to try something. If she already hasn't.

The funny thing is, if this was any other rapper, the thread would be filled with "He Lost" for wifing a hoe. Every other rapper gets clowned for what their girlfriends or baby mamas did. Why should Joe be an exception?
 9 years ago '07        #47
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Here a.ss Is nasty Big not Nice big I dont see why people are going crazy over this broad
 02-13-2009, 04:57 PM         #48
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll have a pic of his wife
 02-13-2009, 05:11 PM         #49
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
It's not about being a virgin. That ain't the point. Chick went on air blabbing about those actions like it was cute. That's never a good look. And Joe should care. She devolged info about their s3x life too. If she admitted to doing 2 in one day and slurpping babies and whatever else. What makes you think she's not going behind Joe's back to try something. If she already hasn't.

The funny thing is, if this was any other rapper, the thread would be filled with "He Lost" for wifing a hoe. Every other rapper gets clowned for what their girlfriends or baby mamas did. Why should Joe be an exception?
dont worry ureself.....we made a thread about it on his site, thats why its links on this site they came from JBTV but it was like 10-15 pages long and people were bashin him and its always gon be a few people who stick up for him but iono they dont wanna face the truth

he still my n*gga tho....he just needa choose a different lady or teach her a thing or 2 about the media
 9 years ago '04        #50
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 217 217
im not stickin up fot the n*gga im jus sayin most chicks try n play the innocent role when they not, like i said as long as it is her past then he shouldnt care if she fu*ked 2 n*ggas in the same day, he should care if she said it on nationwide radio tho and not the bein the mad care the bi*ch you makin us look bad care, almost every chick has been a jumpoff weather she knows about it or not
 9 years ago '06        #51
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MissLoveOne said:

no, shut the fu*k up..i hate when people say that sh*t in any argument..if it was any other rapper, it would be the exact same thing and people would be saying the same sh*t..dont act like u psychic and u know what people would say in a different situation

anyways that sh*t she said was stupid, made them both look bad and she probably shouldn't have said it, but who gives a fu*k..she's not my girl

Last edited by coolio; 02-13-2009 at 09:57 PM..
 02-14-2009, 07:50 AM         #52
Donovan McNabb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Im sure you dont care :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '04        #53
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1137 1137
joe just be dating hoes.

like, full blown, well-known, hip hop skeezers.

first gloria velez, now this bi*ch that fabolous and other rappers probably beat. i guess joe is comfortable with it.
 9 years ago '06        #54
jj01 
space
space
$44,954 | Props total: 4674 4674
not really a good look right there, joe needs to check her at least school her about talkin so reckless on air.
 9 years ago '05        #55
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
im more interested in the beat playing in the beginning of the interview anyone know the name of it? I think its scarface not sure tho
 02-14-2009, 10:08 AM         #56
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

joe needs to stop his girl now.....or she just might become more famous than him......
i sense a video vixen/supahead/babymomma type of book coming out..........

but!

that might also bring out the best of joe.....because joe talking about relationships fu*king up = the best of joe
 9 years ago '05        #57
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
i dont think joe buddens care.....
cause she said that around 4:13......

they asked if buddens ate a.ss....
she said s3x is great & they ran wit it.... around 5:00 mark....

mayne yall be takin sh*t to the next level....lol...
i wonder wats worse to yall...
2 dudes one day.... or bein a shake junt everyday....
i mean both is bad but still...lol...like dudes live this life of they know they got a damn near virgin.. when they get married...

and all these hoes is freak on live air...lol..
bi*ches grippin da mic...lol...
 9 years ago '05        #58
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 That Dude said:
im more interested in the beat playing in the beginning of the interview anyone know the name of it? I think its scarface not sure tho
Anyone know the beat?
 02-14-2009, 12:12 PM         #59
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm...
 9 years ago '07        #60
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,445 | Props total: 69959 69959
 coolio said:
no, shut the fu*k up..i hate when people say that sh*t in any argument..if it was any other rapper, it would be the exact same thing and people would be saying the same sh*t..dont act like u psychic and u know what people would say in a different situation
Lmao u mad?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy