Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2009, 04:58 AM         #41
lyricallyblind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haitin blue sounds like a gang in the Shenmue game
 9 years ago '05        #42
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Southern_Boi said:
I never claim to be a thug or a gangster or whatever yall want to call it. Im not in a gang but sh*t, thug probably fits me best. I never claimed to be any of that sh*t though I just be who I am, what because I got a computer Im supposed to forget how I grew up and be like you? Naw bra I hate people like you because youre the type who like to get slick out the mouth over the computer trying to make jokes for for all your little fake friends on this sh*t. I dont come on here for friends n*gga, I come to download music and read while I do it. But wait I cant possibly know how to read can I? Get some straightening fu*k boy

fu*king lames brave enough to talk sh*t on here but wont even show they face on here because they know with ONE look we can see the lame you

And you. n*gga I TRIED to research yall boys thats why I went to youtube in the first place. But all I found was a bunch a fu*k n*ggas from Canada acting like they hard so what am I supposed to think? You telling me to come up there like I actually got the cash to just fly up there just to see what yall boys about. n*gga stop lying to yourself you know the majority of yall flaw. Ill say majority and leave yall some dignity.

You want to represent where you live n*gga represent your sh*t, show you real cause a real n*gga wouldnt even had gave a fu*k about what I said because he know how his city is and just wouldnt shot me some info from his first hand experiences living there. But you? Naw you just proving my point
Why would you want to go on youtube, to look for something like that?

Are all southern cats this dumb?
 9 years ago '06        #43
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Southern_Boi said:
I never claim to be a thug or a gangster or whatever yall want to call it. Im not in a gang but sh*t, thug probably fits me best. I never claimed to be any of that sh*t though I just be who I am, what because I got a computer Im supposed to forget how I grew up and be like you? Naw bra I hate people like you because youre the type who like to get slick out the mouth over the computer trying to make jokes for for all your little fake friends on this sh*t. I dont come on here for friends n*gga, I come to download music and read while I do it. But wait I cant possibly know how to read can I? Get some straightening fu*k boy

fu*king lames brave enough to talk sh*t on here but wont even show they face on here because they know with ONE look we can see the lame you

And you. n*gga I TRIED to research yall boys thats why I went to youtube in the first place. But all I found was a bunch a fu*k n*ggas from Canada acting like they hard so what am I supposed to think? You telling me to come up there like I actually got the cash to just fly up there just to see what yall boys about. n*gga stop lying to yourself you know the majority of yall flaw. Ill say majority and leave yall some dignity.

You want to represent where you live n*gga represent your sh*t, show you real cause a real n*gga wouldnt even had gave a fu*k about what I said because he know how his city is and just wouldnt shot me some info from his first hand experiences living there. But you? Naw you just proving my point
LOL talk about hypocritical. Your tryin to knock me for talkin big when thats exactly what you were doing and i called you out for it. Because a few guys try to act hard you make a generalization that all Canadian people are soft wanna bes? There are fake people in any hood and suburb that act hard. Just because you pointed a few out in Canada don't run ure mouth about a place your probably never even been 2.

Callin all Canadians wanna be thugs...and what did you post for proof? Two youtube videos...OMG no way if there's one guy on youtube, he must speak for an entire nation. You need to show some respect and stop acting like a little uneducated kid.

From my past experiences it's the ones who talk big that don't back it up...and that's the reason they talk because they never did sh*t and that's the only way they can feel hard or at least fool people into believing it. So whenever I see someone trying to talk big ESPECIALLY on a forum....i just see it as sad and immature.

So you can run around callin yourself thug but just because Toronto or Montreal aint Compton doesnt mean there arent real people in here. And if your definition of real is someone who needs to f!ght with a gun and k!ll innocent ppl......Oh and the fact you want me to post a pic of myself so you can try and tell if im real or not by the way i look.....yea i don't even need to finish this sentence.

Grow up buddy.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 02-16-2009 at 11:07 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #44
JaiMega 
space
space
What?
 02-17-2009, 08:48 AM         #45
doell8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canada<USA... is this even a question? maybe you guys got cheaper cars..but other then that..its gotta be canada
 02-17-2009, 08:50 AM         #46
doell8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:
Word Up..

Anyways...LOL @ all the Canadians coming out the wood work.. I said ya'll are soft. And suddenly everyone thinks because I said soft it must mean becuase you have like no violent crimes and its pretty safe that means your soft. NO. I'm talking bout people Ive encountered from your gay a.ss country. From my experiences (going to Canada) etc. You Canadian morons are sitting here sayiing other people (from the states) are e thuggin when you morons are doing the same. Oh the irony. Glorifying the amount of violence in the US is moronic but we live it so we talk about it. I don't condone it but sh*t it is what it is. So sit down....make some syrup...watch some hockey...enjoy your low crime rate and knowing you wont get blasted for looking at someone wrong and shut the fu*k up Canadians.
funny dude...Id love to see you dudes start talking this bullsh*t in a hood up in canada.(well some real hoods) get your head knocked off
 9 years ago '07        #47
tony snow 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
Man you guys think you seen rough hoods until you go to south america. In Venezuela is something like 100 to 150 murders per weekend

respeck
 9 years ago '05        #48
JaiMega 
space
space
 doell8 said:
Canada<USA... is this even a question? maybe you guys got cheaper cars..but other then that..its gotta be canada
Fail.
 9 years ago '06        #49
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Ex The God said:
Word Up..

Anyways...LOL @ all the Canadians coming out the wood work.. I said ya'll are soft. And suddenly everyone thinks because I said soft it must mean becuase you have like no violent crimes and its pretty safe that means your soft. NO. I'm talking bout people Ive encountered from your gay a.ss country. From my experiences (going to Canada) etc. You Canadian morons are sitting here sayiing other people (from the states) are e thuggin when you morons are doing the same. Oh the irony. Glorifying the amount of violence in the US is moronic but we live it so we talk about it. I don't condone it but sh*t it is what it is. So sit down....make some syrup...watch some hockey...enjoy your low crime rate and knowing you wont get blasted for looking at someone wrong and shut the fu*k up Canadians.
Look at this fool...if someone called out your country based on 1 or 2 idiots then im sure you'd have something 2 say. Ive been to the states before too and met some soft a.ss people. Does that make the entire US soft? If i thought with an IQ as low as yours then i guess i would make that generalization. And yea you can live to talk about what OTHER people do and rely on that principle to call another country soft...

Its crazy the amount of ignorance that comes out of people sometimes. Now I can understand a credible argument when I see one but I can also tell flat-out hate when i see it, based on the blatant lack of intellect in the post. Honestly, read and re-read your post and try to say what, if anything in there was actual fact, and was just pulled outa ure a.ss.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 02-17-2009 at 12:18 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #50
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
wow this thread has nothing to do with the topic anymore. Might as well change the title of the thread to Who can act tougher on the internet...Canadians or Americans
 9 years ago '04        #51
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 333 333
 Hit Em' Up said:
LOL talk about hypocritical. Your tryin to knock me for talkin big when thats exactly what you were doing and i called you out for it. Because a few guys try to act hard you make a generalization that all Canadian people are soft wanna bes? There are fake people in any hood and suburb that act hard. Just because you pointed a few out in Canada don't run ure mouth about a place your probably never even been 2.

Callin all Canadians wanna be thugs...and what did you post for proof? Two youtube videos...OMG no way if there's one guy on youtube, he must speak for an entire nation. You need to show some respect and stop acting like a little uneducated kid.

From my past experiences it's the ones who talk big that don't back it up...and that's the reason they talk because they never did sh*t and that's the only way they can feel hard or at least fool people into believing it. So whenever I see someone trying to talk big ESPECIALLY on a forum....i just see it as sad and immature.

So you can run around callin yourself thug but just because Toronto or Montreal aint Compton doesnt mean there arent real people in here. And if your definition of real is someone who needs to f!ght with a gun and k!ll innocent ppl......Oh and the fact you want me to post a pic of myself so you can try and tell if im real or not by the way i look.....yea i don't even need to finish this sentence.

Grow up buddy.
you served that n*gga LOL.
 9 years ago '04        #52
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 333 333
 Spiffy818 said:
Thread title should be changed to "Bashing on Canadians"

to go with the topic, I hate Canada. They deny visas to alot of rappers cuz he promotes violent music, their bacon sucks, their hockey team cant win the stanley cup (hockey is your #1 sport too ) Hell even Jim Carrey wanted to be a U.S. Citizen to get away from Canada. Bunch of ice road truckin, fake bacon eating, aye saying, wanna be american folks. ay
what are you a rapper who got his visa denied? why do you care all of a suddden. you sound like a hick. Being a canadian team in the nhl doesn't make you good, its the players on the team that matter, oh and the majority of the players in your american nhl teams are canadian. When its canada vs the us in world hockey. who comes out on up? ya shut your mouth idiot.
 9 years ago '05        #53
JaiMega 
space
space
Canadian Hockey>>>
 9 years ago '04        #54
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
hate given.
 02-20-2009, 11:04 AM         #55
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ actually Canada beat the USA in last years World Cup of Baseball...... thanks for comin out tho
 9 years ago '04        #56
Mc Mastamind 
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 18 18
 Spiffy818 said:
Im not a rapper nore a hick. We have all the Canadians because we have the money. We buy your people from your country and make them ours. You guys have to beat us in hockey tournaments, its your sport. Last time I checked Canada never beat US in basketball, baseball, football, life.

+1 US
-2 Canada
it's nice to see you can prove yourself to dumber than thought possible...you think you have all the canadians because you have money? how about there are only 6 canadian nhl teams and 20+ usa teams and, therefore, the chances of a canadian player landing on a us team is MUCH great just from draft picks alone. trades the player has no control where they go, only the team...so pretty much the only way for a play to PICK where he goes is if he's a free agent...dumbass

just cuz a sport was created in a country means that country shud be the best at it? again....dumbass

hockey...canadian
basketball...canadian
football...canadian
baseball...british

canada may not be able to beat the us is many sports, but remember, americans were too stupid to come up with any of the good sports so canadians had to do it...now if it wasn't for us inventin sports to play u homo's wud still be a WHOLE nation of inbred fu*ks instead of HALF a nation

you lose...dumbass

holla

EDIT: and incase u didn't know this site you're on is CANADIAN...it seems like u can't get off canada's d!ck, u just enjoy it too much, fu*kin richard simmons wannabe up in herre

Last edited by Mc Mastamind; 02-23-2009 at 08:47 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #57
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,779 | Props total: 14589 14589
damn naismith was canadian... never knew that hmm learn something new everyday....
 02-23-2009, 09:32 AM         #58
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ "Montreal" and "Gangs" even being in the same sentence.. thats just priceless.. I couldn't even imagine a Canadian kid acting like a gangsta - "what u doin on our turf, aye?" lmao!.. You f*g**ts need to calm the fu*k down and go play hockey or jerk off to Northern Exposure
 02-23-2009, 10:08 AM         #59
Jugganot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Americans are too quick to grab a "GAT".... Put your FIST UP PUSSIES!!!

Last edited by Jugganot; 02-23-2009 at 10:14 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #60
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 1387 1387
America, greatest country on the earth.

Where the government instills population control on their own society. Whether it's liquor stores and gun shops in poverty ridden areas, or CIA inventing crack.

Where more than 10,000 kids get abducted every year by the sick homo fu*ks that live all over your country

0 tolerance for drugs in certain states, have a gram of weed in Nevada and you'll do 10 years

Where fast food reigns supreme

I can go on for days, your country is the reason why this world is so fu*ked up.

I came down to Cleveland a few weeks ago and was looking for some bud, every n*gga I asked looked at the ground and said "I don't know what you're talking about", lol, soft a.ss monkeys. n*ggas be that shook of boydem down there then rep that they this or that. I crossed the bridge by the rock hall of fame into the real hood. sh*t, I could have claimed that sh*t for my own cuz U.S. n*ggas be dumb as fuk

Last edited by kuruptjatt; 02-23-2009 at 01:13 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy