Feb 12 - Montreal Gang Sweep: Hells Angels and Hatian Blues (Crips) arrested

most viewed right now
 153
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 453 453
The bottom line is that no one should be glorifying violence of any kind.. I could care less if people from the US think we're "soft".. That's fine with me..

Some of you American fu*ks are so ignorant.. Wannabe "gangsters" and stealing bacon? Are you serious?

Everywhere has wannabe gangsters.. But bacon? Yeah we have REAL bacon up here.. Back bacon, pemeal bacon.. sh*t.. We got that Syrup too!

Maple syrup, bi*ch!

Its a wonderful feeling to know that I can walk out my front and not have to worry about being shot/robbed.. I can walk home from the bar totally wasted at 3am and know that I'm going to make it home safely.. Hell, someone may even help me get there..

I respect you guys as neighbours, but please don't get it twisted.. We don't want to be like you.. We have our hockey, beer, weed (for those who smoke) and women (<3).. We're good up here...

Also, like Youngen said.. RealTO needs to stop with the news articles.. You make our country look bad..
 9 years ago '05        #22
brooklyn2philly 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 1667 1667
 dmxonline said:
The bottom line is that no one should be glorifying violence of any kind.. I could care less if people from the US think we're "soft".. That's fine with me..

Some of you American fu*ks are so ignorant.. Wannabe "gangsters" and stealing bacon? Are you serious?

Everywhere has wannabe gangsters.. But bacon? Yeah we have REAL bacon up here.. Back bacon, pemeal bacon.. sh*t.. We got that Syrup too!

Maple syrup, bi*ch!

Its a wonderful feeling to know that I can walk out my front and not have to worry about being shot/robbed.. I can walk home from the bar totally wasted at 3am and know that I'm going to make it home safely.. Hell, someone may even help me get there..

I respect you guys as neighbours, but please don't get it twisted.. We don't want to be like you.. We have our hockey, beer, weed (for those who smoke) and women (<3).. We're good up here...

Also, like Youngen said.. RealTO needs to stop with the news articles.. You make our country look bad..
SHEEEEESH!!! U CANT BE UPSET OFF OF WUT OTHER PEOPLE THINK. I MEAN EVERYBODY HAS SUMTHIN TO SAY ABOUT OTHERS BUT IT SEEMS AS IF U TOOK IT KINDA PERSONAL LIKE WE WERE TALKIN ABOUT U. BUT ANYWAYS I DID HEAR YA'LL GOT SUM GOOD PIFF OUT THERE AND THE WOMEN I SEEN ARE BADD AS HELL. AND AS BAD AS THE STATES ARE AND AS MUCH AS YALL WOULD TALK sh*t ABOUT US FACE IT WE INFLUENCE YA'LL!!!! MUSIC,SWAG,LIFESTYLE,ETC....
(AND IMMA SAY IT AGAIN I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CANADA)
 02-13-2009, 06:09 PM         #23
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charges include gangsterism

lolwut?
 02-14-2009, 01:14 PM         #24
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol boxden, my city is hood son, hard as fu*k!!! im gangster by a.ssociation even tho i'm on a computer, have amenities everywhere and eat 3 meals a day


it's real out here!!!
 9 years ago '06        #25
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 1169 1169
 Southern_Boi said:
Canada full of wannabe a.ss n*ggas. If music videos from the 90s never reached yall, yall would still be be walking around talking bout some "Hows the weather aye". Everytime I see something from Canada I see a bunch of fake crips or bloods in some suburb a.ss neighborhoods that dont even look bad.

How the fu*k you got videos with a bunch of n*ggas dressing like they hard and growing up in a ghetto but you on a playground with kids playing in the background with all the jits in some brand new a.ss clothes. Look like they never had a hand me down or went through hard times in they life



A bunch of fu*k boys getting locked up because they want to live that life they see on TV. Real n*ggas see though that sh*t tell em we said stop trying
Ya man foreal...u gotta be the hardest guy on this forum with that talk. Your straight up e-bangin out this...Im sure your must have a big e-crew on boxden too...How could any Canadian e-banger even challenge that. Ill stay out ure way for sure man aint tryin 2 knock ure e-hustle before i get e-jumped.



Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 02-14-2009 at 07:08 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #26
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,254 | Props total: 2428 2428
every city in the world have ruthless criminals.
 9 years ago '07        #27
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Is it me or the article said nothing about Haitians?
 9 years ago '07        #28
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,549 | Props total: 1387 1387
U.S.A. has like what 50 cities, and only like 5 or 6 of em are world class

The rest of your country is just str8 fat raciest fu*ks on farm-land. Dun matter if you retards are black or white, you are all ignorant.

On the other hand Canada has about 10 major cities, and Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal are all world class

We respect eachother up here, dont matter what the race

You guys still have police brutality gwanin like nothing, and I bet you stupid fu*ks are dame proud of it
 9 years ago '04        #29
Mc Mastamind 
space
avatar space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 18 18
it's funny that ppl say Canada is soft, isn't non-violence a good thing? who wants to be proud of how dangerous their city is? i ain't catchin feelings about anything said. i just felt the need to identify how backwards ppl are especially with more murders and more terrorism...you think you'd want there to be less. wouldn't it make more sense to actually aim to be like Canada and NOT having 500 k!llings in a summer? oh nevermind, i forgot the higher your city's rate of murder, the cooler you are

it just seems like the USA will never advance to lessen murder rates, police brutality, hate crimes, etc., ya'll are just stuck on that sh*t...i'm proud to live in my safe country of Canada. like dude said, you can walk the streets home drunk at 3 am, and sum1 might even help u.

stop glorifying violence and work for peace, you think 911 wud've changed ur views on violence, but i guess u need to get bombed till u learn. ya'll shud be focused on what life is really about, not braggin who the hardest, what do you gain from that? NOTHING

peace


Last edited by Mc Mastamind; 02-15-2009 at 06:41 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #30
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,465 | Props total: 2466 2466
lol look at tll the e thuggery in this thread i dont even have 2 read page 2
 02-15-2009, 12:53 PM         #31
dolla101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruptjatt said:
U.S.A. has like what 50 cities, and only like 5 or 6 of em are world class

The rest of your country is just str8 fat raciest fu*ks on farm-land. Dun matter if you retards are black or white, you are all ignorant.

On the other hand Canada has about 10 major cities, and Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal are all world class

We respect eachother up here, dont matter what the race

You guys still have police brutality gwanin like nothing, and I bet you stupid fu*ks are dame proud of it
UMMMM NO TRY THESE CITIES

NYC
LA
MIAMI
FT. LAUDERDALE
BOSTON
PHILLY
SAN FRAN
LAS VEGAS
PHONIEX
PITTSBURGH
JACKSONVILLE
ORLANDO
TAMPA
DENVER
HOUSTON
PORTLAND
MEMPHIS
ATLANTA
BALTIMORE
SEATTLE
INDIANAPOLIS
CHICAGO
KEY WEST

i lived in tdot b4 4 2years& jane & finch i kno whats up...& been all over canada...to gotts the polished subway floors & sh*t...truthfully ft lauderdale & miami n*ggaz would eat them n*ggaz alive ...REAL TALK...


Last edited by dolla101; 02-15-2009 at 12:54 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #32
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You just proved his point.
 9 years ago '04        #33
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,505 | Props total: 1540 1540
 Southern_Boi said:
Canada full of wannabe a.ss n*ggas. If music videos from the 90s never reached yall, yall would still be be walking around talking bout some "Hows the weather aye". Everytime I see something from Canada I see a bunch of fake crips or bloods in some suburb a.ss neighborhoods that dont even look bad.

How the fu*k you got videos with a bunch of n*ggas dressing like they hard and growing up in a ghetto but you on a playground with kids playing in the background with all the jits in some brand new a.ss clothes. Look like they never had a hand me down or went through hard times in they life



A bunch of fu*k boys getting locked up because they want to live that life they see on TV. Real n*ggas see though that sh*t tell em we said stop trying
these fake a.ss n*ggas always tell it the best. I think you might wanna do some research and learn about some shyt up here for you be talking down what the fu*k you watching videos on us for bring you a.ss up here you wanna see what its like this n*gga trying to see the hood on yoiu tube lol n*gga you k!llin me
 02-15-2009, 05:04 PM         #34
!$$!G.D.F!$$!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #35
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,549 | Props total: 1387 1387
 dolla101 said:
UMMMM NO TRY THESE CITIES

NYC
LA
MIAMI
FT. LAUDERDALE
BOSTON
PHILLY
SAN FRAN
LAS VEGAS
PHONIEX
PITTSBURGH
JACKSONVILLE
ORLANDO
TAMPA
DENVER
HOUSTON
PORTLAND
MEMPHIS
ATLANTA
BALTIMORE
SEATTLE
INDIANAPOLIS
CHICAGO
KEY WEST

i lived in tdot b4 4 2years& jane & finch i kno whats up...& been all over canada...to gotts the polished subway floors & sh*t...truthfully ft lauderdale & miami n*ggaz would eat them n*ggaz alive ...REAL TALK...
I said world class city, unlike your monkey self.

Indianapolis, Baltimore, are you fu*king kidding me?

You could combine all of the skyscrapers in half of the cities listed above, and it would not amount to all of Toronto.

And yea I am sure that you lived in Jane n Finch area and been all over Canada, god knows a monkey from the hood like you ain't ever leaving state lines, you will probably die in your mother's basement with your babymama's and illegitimate baby monkeys
 9 years ago '04        #36
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,156 | Props total: 9576 9576
The back and forth in this thread is f*g**try at its finest
You know you're a fu*king loser when you're trying to argue that your town/city/whatever is more gangster
Is that really something to be proud of?
Dumb slaves
 9 years ago '05        #37
Stat-Quo 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0
 HumanCrakk said:
nah man toronto is

dont get me wrong i love mtl but its definitly nothing like new york... ur subway system is tiny and the "downtown" part of the city isnt very big ... plus even in the heart of the city in montreal it still looks beatiful no offense to new yorkers but the heart of new york with exception of manhatten looks dirty as fu*k
cmon man toronto and montreal are not even close to be new york . . . and toronto man is so soft ... montreal too thougt
 02-15-2009, 08:03 PM         #38
TonyGT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
The back and forth in this thread is f*g**try at its finest
You know you're a fu*king loser when you're trying to argue that your town/city/whatever is more gangster
Is that really something to be proud of?
Dumb slaves
:laughing19:
 9 years ago '08        #39
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1 1
2 Things I do like bout the States though
u can cop booze any time of the day! from a fu*kin variety store! our sh*t is government owned
& the weather in Cali >>> Canadian weather

besides dat home is home
 9 years ago '06        #40
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Hit Em' Up said:
Ya man foreal...u gotta be the hardest guy on this forum with that talk. Your straight up e-bangin out this...Im sure your must have a big e-crew on boxden too...How could any Canadian e-banger even challenge that. Ill stay out ure way for sure man aint tryin 2 knock ure e-hustle before i get e-jumped.

I never claim to be a thug or a gangster or whatever yall want to call it. Im not in a gang but sh*t, thug probably fits me best. I never claimed to be any of that sh*t though I just be who I am, what because I got a computer Im supposed to forget how I grew up and be like you? Naw bra I hate people like you because youre the type who like to get slick out the mouth over the computer trying to make jokes for for all your little fake friends on this sh*t. I dont come on here for friends n*gga, I come to download music and read while I do it. But wait I cant possibly know how to read can I? Get some straightening fu*k boy

fu*king lames brave enough to talk sh*t on here but wont even show they face on here because they know with ONE look we can see the lame you

 rileybb said:
these fake a.ss n*ggas always tell it the best. I think you might wanna do some research and learn about some shyt up here for you be talking down what the fu*k you watching videos on us for bring you a.ss up here you wanna see what its like this n*gga trying to see the hood on yoiu tube lol n*gga you k!llin me
And you. n*gga I TRIED to research yall boys thats why I went to youtube in the first place. But all I found was a bunch a fu*k n*ggas from Canada acting like they hard so what am I supposed to think? You telling me to come up there like I actually got the cash to just fly up there just to see what yall boys about. n*gga stop lying to yourself you know the majority of yall flaw. Ill say majority and leave yall some dignity.

You want to represent where you live n*gga represent your sh*t, show you real cause a real n*gga wouldnt even had gave a fu*k about what I said because he know how his city is and just wouldnt shot me some info from his first hand experiences living there. But you? Naw you just proving my point
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy