Feb 12 - Montreal Gang Sweep: Hells Angels and Hatian Blues (Crips) arrested

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-12-2009, 05:21 PM         #1
10873 pageviews
88 comments

RealTO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 12 - Montreal Gang Sweep: Hells Angels and Hatian Blues (Crips) arrested

47 arrested in Que., Ont., gang sweep

By Paul Cherry, Montreal Gazette February 12, 2009 5:01 PM

MONTREAL — Hundreds of police officers in Quebec and Ontario carried out a massive sweep Thursday to crack down on street gang members.

The operation followed a lengthy investigation into drug trafficking, and targeted both dealers and gang leaders.

In Quebec, more than 700 police officers, including members of the Laval and Longueuil police, fanned out across the greater Montreal area.

As of Thursday afternoon 47 people had been arrested, including three women. Most of the suspects were to appear in court Friday, Montreal police said during an afternoon news conference. All were adults. Police expect to make further arrests.

Police executed 63 search warrants, seizing 25 weapons, 2,300 rocks of crack cocaine, 41 kilograms of cocaine, 225 kilograms of marijuana, bulletproof vests, 12 computers and $600,000 in cash.

Charges include gangsterism, conspiracy to murder, arms possession, cocaine trafficking, crack production, conspiracy to import cocaine and possession for the purposes of trafficking.

Included among those targeted in the operation is Gregory Wooley, an influential member of the Hells Angels former underling network who is currently serving time at a penitentiary in Kingston, Ont.

Wooley, a former member of the Rockers, a Hells Angels puppet gang, is serving time for offences that took place during the biker gang war in the 1990s. But he is now facing new charges related to the current investigation which targeted at least two major Montreal-based street gangs. Wooley was scheduled to have a parole hearing in the coming weeks.

A 38-year-old inmate at another federal penitentiary, the Leclerc Institution in Laval, Que., is also expected to be placed under arrest. The man at Leclerc is believed to be the head of the Syndicate street gang and was arrested in another large drug bust that struck his gang and the Hells Angels.

A Quebec police source said the investigation targeted the Syndicate and other groups aligned with the Blue or Crips side of Montreal street gangs.

"This operation targeted people involved with cocaine trafficking," said Montreal police Sgt. Ian Lafreniere, adding suspects were involved in importing and trafficking in Montreal and in Ottawa.

"It's not only the people selling on the street level. It's top people (in the gangs) as well," he said. "This investigation began in January 2006. So this was a long investigation and a huge operation today. We believe we've hit the top of the chain."

Ontario police forces conducted search warrants Wednesday night and Thursday morning on residences in Smiths Falls, Ont. and Ottawa.

The investigation by the Smiths Falls Police, Ottawa Police and the Ontario Provincial Police targeted street level drug dealers and involved an undercover police officer who was placed in the drug subculture to make illegal drug buys.

Police say the list grew to more than 25 street level drug dealers and quantities of cocaine, marijuana, ecstasy and other prescription-controlled substances were purchased and seized. A number of charges, including trafficking in controlled substances, against several people have been laid

With files from the Ottawa Citizen

© Copyright (c) Canwest News Service

[pic - click to view]

http://www.montrealgazett .. 627/story.html

From the archives: Wooley sentenced to 13 years

By Sue Montgomery, The Gazette February 12, 2009 4:02 PM

A biker affiliated with the Hells Angels was sentenced yesterday to 13 years in prison after pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit murder, trafficking and belonging to a criminal gang.

Gregory Wooley, a member of the Rockers, a Hells puppet gang, was the last of 41 gang members rounded up by police in 2001 to be sentenced. He will be eligible for parole in September 2007.

Superior Court Justice Jerry Zigman credited Wooley double the time he has already served, reducing his time behind bars to 41/2 years. He must serve half before applying for parole.

Crown prosecutor Randall Richmond agreed with defence lawyer Cristina Nedelcu in recommending a 13-year sentence.

He said Wooley's relatively low status in the gang, as well as the fact he has been behind bars for much of the time he's been a member, should be taken into consideration. "He wasn't known as a businessman within the organization."

Wooley, a black man, became part of the gang even though the Hells Angels bar non-white members.

During the drug war among biker gangs, members of the Hells Angels plotted the k!llings of members of rival gangs like the Dark Circle, the Rock Machine and the Bandidos. Wooley's role was "to do housekeeping in the north of the city, just like it was done in the south of the city," Richmond said.

Article originally published June 28, 2005

© Copyright (c) The Montreal Gazette

[pic - click to view]

http://www.montrealgazett .. 833/story.html

88 comments for "Feb 12 - Montreal Gang Sweep: Hells Angels and Hatian Blues (Crips) arrested"

9 years ago '08        #2
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
LOL at "Charges include gangsterism"
 9 years ago '06        #3
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
canada is harder then most people think, in vancouer we had 6 shootings, 6 deaths in 6 days....
 02-12-2009, 06:11 PM         #4
choclit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Police executed 63 search warrants, seizing 25 weapons, 2,300 rocks of crack cocaine, 41 kilograms of cocaine, 225 kilograms of marijuana, bulletproof vests, 12 computers and $600,000 in cash.
**old lady faints, old man farts***
 9 years ago '05        #5
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Oooowwweeeee
 9 years ago '06        #6
snaxxx 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,468 | Props total: 1509 1509
montreal is the new york of canada
 9 years ago '06        #7
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 4630 4630
haitian not hatian...dont mean to be all english prof. on your a.ss...
 9 years ago '08        #8
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1 1
 snaxxx said:
yea but its cleaner here
& u aren't gonna get shot walking downtown alone at night
 9 years ago '04        #9
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 449 449
I'm glad that they're cleaning this sh*t up.. Keep the violence/drugs/'gangsters" out of our beautiful country..
 9 years ago '05        #10
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
We don't need that sh*t here, man. Keep that kind of bullsh*t in the states.
 9 years ago '06        #11
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Canada full of wannabe a.ss n*ggas. If music videos from the 90s never reached yall, yall would still be be walking around talking bout some "Hows the weather aye". Everytime I see something from Canada I see a bunch of fake crips or bloods in some suburb a.ss neighborhoods that dont even look bad.

How the fu*k you got videos with a bunch of n*ggas dressing like they hard and growing up in a ghetto but you on a playground with kids playing in the background with all the jits in some brand new a.ss clothes. Look like they never had a hand me down or went through hard times in they life

A bunch of fu*k boys getting locked up because they want to live that life they see on TV. Real n*ggas see though that sh*t tell em we said stop trying
 02-12-2009, 09:56 PM         #12
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snaxxx said:
nah man toronto is

dont get me wrong i love mtl but its definitly nothing like new york... ur subway system is tiny and the "downtown" part of the city isnt very big ... plus even in the heart of the city in montreal it still looks beatiful no offense to new yorkers but the heart of new york with exception of manhatten looks dirty as fu*k
 9 years ago '04        #13
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 152 152
this RealTO guy is the biggest f*g**t on the site.

stop throwing dirt at the country we live in you fu*ken f*g**t.

that is nothing to be proud of you illiterate peice of sh*t.

i grew up in bosnia. ive seen war and thats not anything you wish on anyone you dumb fu*k. im glad i live here and i dont have to worry about a bomb dropping when i sleep.

keep posting this garbage a.ss news...your asking for it. Karma is a bi*ch and you keep being proud of this sh*t i wont be suprised if you make your own headline.

idiot..
 02-12-2009, 11:49 PM         #14
Neeraj__23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This cant be the only exposure Canadians get on Boxden....Everywhere got sh*t like this
 02-13-2009, 12:26 AM         #15
Nashanw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i from here montreal and that true they clean the crips but blue are f*ckin hot now and we have plany of them but blood are smaller and more dangerous
 02-13-2009, 12:53 AM         #16
Axe_Razor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eastsyderyder said:
canada is harder then most people think, in vancouer we had 6 shootings, 6 deaths in 6 days....
I'm in vancouver via montreal...bc ain't hard as a whole ....but they due got some ruthless mofo's
 9 years ago '04        #17
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
Where is the love? Montreal is all about the hot women, crazy night clubs, and the best strippers aside Vegas.

Go Habs Go!
 9 years ago '05        #18
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
fu*k all the Canadian haters. you guys sound like complete fu*king idiots.
 9 years ago '05        #19
crip2nite24 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 8 8
I live border city to detroit and i will tell you...once you cross over to the USA its like going to HELL cross back over 5 km and Bam back to heaven.
 9 years ago '05        #20
brooklyn2philly 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 1667 1667
 Spiffy818 said:
try in 6 shootings, 6 deaths, in 6 hours son

read the avy

word !! im not knockin Canada's "hoods" but ya'll not doin it like we are in the states!! We dnt glorify these crimes that take place in our cities its jus dat we actually live this sh*t and it seems as if ya'll tryna catch up to sh*t we're tryna get away from so das why we put it out there like dat. The amount of bodies ya'll would get in a year we'll get in a month prolly 2 weeks. its been summers we reached ova 500 bodies, now i bet if them n*ggaz in canada see how sh*t pop off in grimey a.ss hoods in the summer then they'll keep they a.ss in the house.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago