Most annoying fans on BXSC?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-12-2009, 04:02 PM         #101
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You are really trying hard to make a case for LA fans being the worst, but I don't buy it like dude already said your a kobe fan pretending
ahhh...one boston fan here to defend his squad...go ahead and prove me rite cuzin...cuz if we argue about this u are gonna prove me rite lol....im not makin a case for la fans i grew up a laker fan i was watchin when them n*ggas traded for kobe i was there when shaq smashed out i was there when we missed the playoffs...ive always been a laker fan and a kobe fan...if kobe was to leave ill still be a kobe fan but always a laker fan first.....

now its ur turn...go ahead and say me too i was there when we missed the playoffs madd times i was there when we won like 10 games...i was there when shut the fu*k up n*gga u wasnt no where none of u so called celtic fans was no where...when they sucked arena was empty they werent on tv and when they were u aint watch em..u just got there last season..bi*ch a.ss d*ckridin a.ss fan
 9 years ago '07        #102
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 smokeweed101. said:
How the fu*k you gonna NY fan talking about the Pats My boys root for all Boston teams.
:laughing19: willie heart broke like a motherfu*ka............
 02-12-2009, 04:04 PM         #103
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THADON said:
ahhh...one boston fan here to defend his squad...go ahead and prove me rite cuzin...cuz if we argue about this u are gonna prove me rite lol....im not makin a case for la fans i grew up a laker fan i was watchin when them n*ggas traded for kobe i was there when shaq smashed out i was there when we missed the playoffs...ive always been a laker fan and a kobe fan...if kobe was to leave ill still be a kobe fan but always a laker fan first.....

now its ur turn...go ahead and say me too i was there when we missed the playoffs madd times i was there when we won like 10 games...i was there when shut the fu*k up n*gga u wasnt no where none of u so called celtic fans was no where...when they sucked arena was empty they werent on tv and when they were u aint watch em..u just got there last season..bi*ch a.ss d*ckridin a.ss fan
I was there when we won like ten games dude.
 02-12-2009, 04:06 PM         #104
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Shut the fu*k up
omfg

willieperezez SMOKEWEED just fu*ken owned you

end your life NOW. seriously
 02-12-2009, 04:10 PM         #105
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I was there when we won like ten games dude.
ill slap the dogsh*t outta u for tryin to lie to me n*gga....none of u celtic n*ggas was fans until last season...
 02-12-2009, 04:12 PM         #106
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLLiePerezez said:
kobe fans that ride his balls too much, lebron fans also. giant fans and celtic fans r tied because they love relyin on the past,

and of course the biggest bi*ch statez finezt since he sems to care about another males preferences on the net wether its teams or chicks.dude needs to get a life before carin about another MALE on the net and gettin upset over it. dude needs some pus*y not his right or left hand real talk.
damn, you should keep my name out of your mouth and worry bout yourself, you getting owned from all directions like a japanese gang bang

*props syph and ksoraci*

Donovan McNabb said:

Statez is a wh0ore like most of the giant fans
hey bi*ch a.ss, where's my fu*ken cookie?
 02-12-2009, 04:12 PM         #107
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THADON said:
ill slap the dogsh*t outta u for tryin to lie to me n*gga....none of u celtic n*ggas was fans until last season...
I have my cape ready.
 02-12-2009, 04:15 PM         #108
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I have my cape ready.

homeboy... you shoulda just left the thread in style with that "shut the fu*k up" comment.
 02-12-2009, 04:15 PM         #109
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I admit, Boston never had fans, the arena was always empty.

[pic - click to view]

02-12-2009, 04:16 PM         #110
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:

homeboy... you shoulda just left the thread in style with that "shut the fu*k up" comment.
Get off my d*ck im not on here for cool points.
 02-12-2009, 04:19 PM         #111
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
u idiot
 U.B.HiRM said:
ur lying..u get an erection everytime u see the prop o meter go up
 02-12-2009, 04:20 PM         #112
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Get off my d*ck im not on here for cool points.
u dont need to be here period...get the fu*k out the thread n*gga
 02-12-2009, 04:22 PM         #113
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
Your the one giving me props dumbass
 9 years ago '05        #114
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 U.B.HiRM said:
ur lying..u get an erection everytime u see the prop o meter go up
Not everybody does??

02-12-2009, 04:24 PM         #115
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THADON said:
u dont need to be here period...get the fu*k out the thread n*gga
You still going
 02-12-2009, 04:25 PM         #116
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Not everybody does??

hillarious sh*t today
 9 years ago '06        #117
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 WiLLiePerezez said:
oh u said simp i forgot ur tryina keep up on the trend.
What trend?

- The fact that you rocked an avy on Boxden of a girl for 3 months with "My Life" under it?

- Is the red color effect supposed to trick us into thinkin she's hot?

-When I said u looked like a pizza hut delivery boy in ur sig & u immediately took the pic down cuz u think this is Myspace?

- When u get Orphan Annied by Native Pats fans & go ghost-mode with ur self-ethering posts when u've been online the whole time?

- Like complainin bout Kobe stans when u rocked a personally taken Kobe pic in ur avy from MSG, followed by ur new 1 throwin ur team under the bus like we're gonna believe u didn't chant MVP?

& U talkin to me bout trends?
 9 years ago '07        #118
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 KSoraci7 said:
What trend?

- The fact that you rocked an avy on Boxden of a girl for 3 months with "My Life" under it?

-When I said u looked like a pizza hut delivery boy in ur sig & u immediately took the pic down cuz u think this is Myspace?

- When u get Orphan Annied by Native Pats fans & go ghost-mode with ur self-ethering posts when u've been online the whole time?

- Like complainin bout Kobe stans when u rocked a personally taken Kobe pic in ur avy from MSG, followed by ur new 1 throwin ur team under the bus like we're gonna believe u didn't chant MVP?

OMG stop it stoppppppppppppppppppppppppppp he's tapping out damn you going in on em
 9 years ago '04        #119
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 KSoraci7 said:
What trend?

this thread is definitely living up to its potential :biggrin:
 02-12-2009, 04:30 PM         #120
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
What trend?

ethered.

don't forget dude is a jets fan and switched to the pats after he got sick of his jets getting owned by them.

and the fact that he denied that was his girlfriend after i called her ugly and said he put up pictures of her in his avy and sig just to "laugh at people" who believed it was his girl

he is the true example of scumbag fairweather fan

Last edited by StateZFinest; 02-12-2009 at 04:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago