most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-12-2009, 08:42 PM         #221
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is still funny.
 02-12-2009, 08:43 PM         #222
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
the most annoying fans are the fans of a team who is winning doing good then soon as they start losing they all disappear.the most recent i seen on here was the eagle fans.they made the playoffs beat the vikes and the giants was on they high horse on here making a new thread everyday about the eagles leading up to the nfc championship game.only to choke in the championship game once again and then all they fans went into hiding lol.one eagle fan made a thread right after:sad34: because fans of the other nfc east teams wasnt rooting for them

o yea

i knew once i read this thread that clown willie was gonna be in here talking sh*t about the giants im glad them pats fans kicking ur a.ss off they bandwagon! boston fans was like:
[pic - click to view]

willie f*g**t a.ss reading this getting disowned by pats fans and he breaking sh*t in front of his computer like:
[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #223
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 24/7foamz said:
the most annoying fans are the fans of a team who is winning doing good then soon as they start losing they all disappear.the most recent i seen on here was the eagle fans.they made the playoffs beat the vikes and the giants was on they high horse on here making a new thread everyday about the eagles leading up to the nfc championship game.only to choke in the championship game once again and then all they fans went into hiding lol.one eagle fan made a thread right after:sad34: because fans of the other nfc east teams wasnt rooting for them

o yea

i knew once i read this thread that clown willie was gonna be in here talking sh*t about the giants im glad them pats fans kicking ur a.ss off they bandwagon! boston fans was like:
[pic - click to view]

willie f*g**t a.ss reading this getting disowned by pats fans and he breaking sh*t in front of his computer like:
[pic - click to view]

yooooooo that good times gif always gets me
 9 years ago '06        #224
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Is that iphone battery charged up yet fu*kboy, Or are u busy now sittin at a pier in Munich in a Yankee shirt.

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-12-2009 at 08:59 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #225
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
MIAMI fans
 9 years ago '04        #226
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 BoSox84 said:
I've never met a person who thought Mass was in Boston instead of the other way around. Never. And I know quite a few tards
Even tho Willie has proved his mental disabilities in this thread... I believe what he meant to say was the difference between New England and Boston... Cuz nobody in the history of mankind who lives in the US has ever thought Boston was a state and Mass was a city... Im hoping thats what he meant for his sake lmao... Even a dyslexic person knows its Boston Massachusetts and not Massachusetts Boston... That would be the first B-State in US History

Last edited by dre03; 02-12-2009 at 08:59 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #227
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
$55,451 | Props total: 43420 43420
Laker fans by far.

str8 ak is cool though.

FlashP3 said:
i think ur all annoying f*g**ts.
Then why do you post here so much

Last edited by st21; 02-12-2009 at 09:02 PM..
 02-12-2009, 09:07 PM         #228
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
Laker fans by far.

str8 ak is cool though.

Then why do you post here so much
i get off on sonning people.
 9 years ago '06        #229
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 483 483
I think all yall muthafu*kaz are equally annoying :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #230
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
I'm gonna say these so called "Laker Fans" Nobody was here the year after we traded Shaq, then we made the playoffs (barely and n*ggas showed up acting like we were the sh*t, and now that we're good again the sh*t is absurd. Bron fans (all but one) ain't got sh*t on that bullsh*t. After that I would have to go with these so call Boston fans that showed up two years ago acting like they've been down since day one.
 9 years ago '04        #231
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 kuruption81 said:
I'm gonna say these so called "Laker Fans" Nobody was here the year after we traded Shaq, then we made the playoffs (barely and n*ggas showed up acting like we were the sh*t, and now that we're good again the sh*t is absurd. Bron fans (all but one) ain't got sh*t on that bullsh*t. After that I would have to go with these so call Boston fans that showed up two years ago acting like they've been down since day one.
they had very little love here:
 9 years ago '04        #232
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 WiLLiePerezez said:
keep d*ck ridin the celts as if theyll b anything ina 700 day span or as if they were anythin before KG & Allen.

keep goin.
except having the most banners in NBA history

WiLLiePerezez said:
all boston fans i bet dont know the difference between boston or massachussets.
what the fu*k does that even mean?
 9 years ago '04        #233
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
just read a few pages back.. willie you're gettin k!lled in here! bow out
 9 years ago '04        #234
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 THADON said:

now its ur turn...go ahead and say me too i was there when we missed the playoffs madd times i was there when we won like 10 games...i was there when shut the fu*k up n*gga u wasnt no where none of u so called celtic fans was no where...when they sucked arena was empty they werent on tv and when they were u aint watch em..u just got there last season..bi*ch a.ss d*ckridin a.ss fan
I always love when people say this. Check the attendance record homie, Celts have always done well attendance-wise. Just because you want to pretend they didn't in an attempt to validate you're argument, doesn't mean it's true. Annnd they've always been on TV. Mike Gorman and Tommy Heinsohn have been calling games together for 25 years. Annnd I was there. I went alot more then than I do now actually.

You mad brah?
 9 years ago '06        #235
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Kobe Fans
 9 years ago '05        #236
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 dre03 said:
Even tho Willie has proved his mental disabilities in this thread... I believe what he meant to say was the difference between New England and Boston... Cuz nobody in the history of mankind who lives in the US has ever thought Boston was a state and Mass was a city... Im hoping thats what he meant for his sake lmao... Even a dyslexic person knows its Boston Massachusetts and not Massachusetts Boston... That would be the first B-State in US History
 9 years ago '05        #237
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Oh, and the Bama fans on here are a bunch of annoying p!ss ants.

Ok, not all of 'em. Just Reese's dumb a.ss :finger:
 9 years ago '06        #238
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 BoSox84 said:
Oh, and the Bama fans on here are a bunch of annoying p!ss ants.

Ok, not all of 'em. Just Reese's dumb a.ss :finger:
What can I say Bama >>>USF:agreement6: Braves>>> Red Sox, Rockets >>> Heat, McGrady >> Wade GET :angry12:

Maybe only 2 out of 4

Last edited by titanreese; 02-13-2009 at 12:10 AM..
 02-13-2009, 02:23 AM         #239
BAA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SEC fans
 02-13-2009, 04:23 AM         #240
whoismikesuh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm well
most boston fans
and some big 12
hmm yeah thats mostly it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago