50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me"/50 Cent Defends Threatening Khaled's Mother On Video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #161
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 114 114
 illathruz said:
no you idiot. its STOCK khaled's mom. like bonds and dividends.
 9 years ago '05        #162
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 illathruz said:

damn cuz

[pic - click to view]

u got owned in the worst way....like owned like

[pic - click to view]

or like

[pic - click to view]

man jus run out of this thread like

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #163
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Your ignorance astounds me.

Khaled - didnt spin G Unit records
50 gave him the look cos G Unit was hurt by not getting spins in the south

Can you fathom that?
n*gga how old are you? your idiocy is real astoundin......ROSS said the beef is over a way fif was LOOKING at him at the awards, and 50 dont even remember seein Officer ricky...lmao...hop off a d*ck son....
 9 years ago '08        #164
topshotta22 
space
space
and if ross didnt want nobody to cross the line, he shouldnt have started beef wit fifty in the first place, this aint crossin the line, some pus*y a.ss n*ggas in here on the real...
 9 years ago '08        #165
topshotta22 
space
space
 Thoed G said:
lol wtf... where does khaled "spin records" at anyways?? florida... the whole state of florida???
that aint the all of the south u dumbass
aint nobody givin a fu*k what khaled thinks anyways....
and I seriously think this dude is messin with everyone by being the only ross supporter and havin a pic of him in his avy
unless you're that fu*kin stupid

nah, i think the n*gga really is that fu*kin stupid....
 9 years ago '08        #166
SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 5676 5676
 9 years ago '05        #167
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Nickel said:
damn cuz

[pic - click to view]

u got owned in the worst way....like owned like

[pic - click to view]

or like

[pic - click to view]

man jus run out of this thread like

[pic - click to view]

These Gifs are the best.
 9 years ago '06        #168
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
"Out of line" Look at these panzies suffering from the co-sign effect.
 9 years ago '04        #169
street_dreamin 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
did fif cross the line, probably...but do i think he crossed the line wit ross' girl, nope...how u gonna diss one of the richest black men in america and think u just gonna skate, especially since u seen 50s track record. also rick ross career was hanging from a thread after the corrections pic came out. if u dont think thats him u a fu*king fool, HE EVEN GOT clowned on the radio over it. they asked him and dude didnt even deny it. he is done and he has no cred right now
 02-12-2009, 12:13 PM         #170
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
stfu william
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #171
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
50 = fu*kin' nutcase....

n*gga said he stabbed his tires out.... Ol' Jazmine Sullivan "Bust Your Windows" a.ss n*gga....
 02-12-2009, 12:28 PM         #172
PatGawdy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
be happy, for once in ur life i am on ur side of the fence..

idk where fif's goin with this but its kinda outta line to me
Just because 50 obviously hurts feelings doesnt mean hes in the wrong...Ross made a website with 50's son's head on a monkey's body?? Now what makes that right?? Just because 50's feelings didnt get hurt and he took that sh*t as fuel to the fire and Lit ross up?? Ross started a fire that got out of control..Kick em while hes down baby!!
 02-12-2009, 12:38 PM         #173
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude's gonna end up getting shot... he needs to watch it....
 02-12-2009, 12:49 PM         #174
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
everyone on this site wouldnt make 1 million in 1 lifetime.. so why would u hate
actually im currently in school to be a radiologist......average annual salary is anywhere between 200-400k so i guess u should speak for yourself when u say stuff about makin a mill in a lifetime
 9 years ago '05        #175
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378

Ask Khaled, 50 don't back down.
 9 years ago '05        #176
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Wasted said:
You saying 50 lied. Yet you believe a bowling ball with arms who say he was a hustler and the boss of Miami when videos, photos, papers and even his own sister confirmed he was a C/O and never hustled in his life. Seriously stop jumping on Rick Ross d*ck to get an attention.

thank you..

guevara would you just shut the fu*k up already?

this dude actin like it was HIS moms a.ssed out on her desk

iv lived in florida my entire life, and i have friends artists and djs in miami.. and Khaled counts for NOTHING down here.

Everytime this man gets on the mic everyones like "will this dude just please shut the fu*k up"

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-12-2009 at 01:21 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #177
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
is khaled's mom hot i cant tell
 9 years ago '05        #178
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
@ people thinkin 50 started this..

i take back what i said, this aint crossin the line at all. When i said that i never had seen the pic of 50's son on a monkeys body.

Guevara you moron, lets take a look at the FACTS and ill prove that Ross STARTED this and BROUGHT it on themselves..
Let's look back at the chain of events that have transpired and see who actually started this mess:

NOVEMBER 2008- In an interview with TRUE Magazine, Rick Ross is asked about "rumored beef" with 50 Cent. In the video, Ross makes it very clear that him and 50 Cent have no beef at all and haven't even crossed paths. Here's what Ross had to say:

"I've never heard of a Rick Ross/50 Cent beef. Real n*ggaz beef by pulling pistols...that's what real beef is. I sh*t on n*ggaz and 50 do what he do. But this is the first time I've heard of a beef with 50 Cent."

JANUARY 2009- Out of nowhere, Rick Ross releases a record titled "Mafia Music," which is branded as a "50 Cent diss record." In the record Rick Ross mentions a very personal situation going on in the life of 50 Cent and his family. In Mafia Music, Ross raps:

"I love to pay ya bills, can't wait to pay ya rent\Curtis Jackson's baby mama, I ain't looking for a cent\Burn the house down\You gotta buy another\Don't forget the gas can\Jealous, stupid motherfu*ker."

JANUARY 2009- The music industry is confused about "Mafia Music" and its intentions. The attack on 50 came out of nowhere so people were trying to make sense of it. When MTV reached out to Rick Ross to try and clarify some things and to see if he was actually aiming at 50 Cent, Ross made no effort to clarify his lyrics: Here's what Ross told MTV:

"Of course, I had to address a few things, I had to address a few people. I love it. The thing is, some people are gonna be f***ed up. That's the best way I can put it."

JANUARY 2009- 50 Cent responds to Rick Ross and drops a record titled "Officer Ricky," where he blasts Rick Ross for the unprovoked attack and brings up the dirt on his Correctional Officer past.

FEBRUARY 2009- Rick Ross responds and verbally attacks 50 Cent and his credibitliy in interviews with press. 50 Cent then releases a video with Rick Ross' baby's mother, Tia where he takes her out shopping and she exposes Rick Ross' as a fraud and a liar in regards to his kingpin stories and C.O. background.

FEBRUARY 6, 2009- Rick Ross starts a website where he mocks, the one person who means the most to 50 Cent...his son Marquise. On the website, Ross mocks Marquise, photoshops him into images, and calls him very disrespectful names. Rick Ross brought 50 Cent's son into the picture and leaked photos out such as the one below.

FEBRUARY 11, 2009- 50 Cent responds to Rick Ross' mockery of his son and releases a video titled, "A Psychic Told Me" where he shows clips and images of DJ Khaled's house and his clothing store where his mother works and he threatens, "Don't fu*k with me!"
 02-12-2009, 01:37 PM         #179
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude is going all out
 9 years ago '05        #180
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 CheezyDoDo said:
wtf does that have to do with the original comment i replyed to dumbass
wow you are smart

because u claimed they fu*k wit zoe pound right d*ck?

well im sayin, so does 50 and them so hows that some type of advantage?

d*ckhead
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy