50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me"/50 Cent Defends Threatening Khaled's Mother On Video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 murdamurda said:
50 sending a clear message we will watch and if you step out of line, terminate on sight. these boys are no joke. he said, he got rick ross address and will show up to his house and do this like men.

khaled is so upset right now. theres no way he's not crying to rick ross and lil wayne like yo im gonna k!ll this n*gga. that video alone just got khaled and ross scared. like this n*gga got eyes on us.

khaled is a f*g. he need to go f!ght for palestine instead of rick ross. f*g**t never even said anything about palestine in his music. not that he even raps.

50 got them n*ggas shook yet again. ross lost.

thats cuz Jews cut that man's bread crumb checks as well as feed his whole artist camp, khaled aint dumb lol , dude is just an arab ****.
 02-12-2009, 03:09 AM         #122
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
Seems like all of you dumb a.sses are falling in to the snitches plan....its like this mathafu*ker always does this before hes about to release a record and yall still fall for the same bull sh*t....

"oh my god....50 has ross's and khaled's adress...they are shook...50 is going to go to their houses and k!ll them...oh my god...50 won"

yall sound fu*king retarted....

at the end of all this ...aint nobody gonna do sh*t to each other...50 is desperate for some reason....who knows fu*king why...dude has millions of dollars and still wants to do this bull sh*t.... sh*t is really stupid...

50's final plan is to say he has a record on the album dissing the whole south but you gotta buy the record to listen to it....damnn yall are retarted ....for real..
Lol wut
 02-12-2009, 03:25 AM         #123
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
less compasion then the average human?? how much is that
 9 years ago '07        #124
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 Ghettoquiz said:
yayo fu*ks wit zoe pound too

stfu
wtf does that have to do with the original comment i replyed to dumbass
 9 years ago '07        #125
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 pus*yFiend said:
Seems like all of you dumb a.sses are falling in to the snitches plan....its like this mathafu*ker always does this before hes about to release a record and yall still fall for the same bull sh*t....

"oh my god....50 has ross's and khaled's adress...they are shook...50 is going to go to their houses and k!ll them...oh my god...50 won"

at the end of all this ...aint nobody gonna do sh*t to each other...50 is desperate for some reason....who knows fu*king why...dude has millions of dollars and still wants to do this bull sh*t.... sh*t is really stupid...

50's final plan is to say he has a record on the album dissing the whole south but you gotta buy the record to listen to it....damnn yall are retarted ....for real..
cosign
aint nobody gonna do sh*t
this is all entertainment
 02-12-2009, 04:10 AM         #126
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:

^SERIOUSLY WHO THINKS LIKE THAT?

if you really think that somebody goes and buys the album just for one diss track, then ur the retarted one

Last edited by mprjxl; 02-12-2009 at 04:12 AM..
 02-12-2009, 07:03 AM         #127
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she might get fired after her boss sees this. fif should've took her out for lunch. lol

01seay said:
I'm surprised Bill O' Riley and them haven't picked this beef up yet ....and put 50 on blast...if I was Rick Ross I you forward all this mess str8 to him and let the media attack him

Last edited by CenterField; 02-12-2009 at 07:07 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #128
Jetblack 542 heat pts542
space
space
$10,983 | Props total: 3409 3409
 CTre said:
all that gay sh*t the past few days made 50 mad

im with you on this one
 9 years ago '09        #129
RedStang92 
space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
lmao, some funny sh*t
 02-12-2009, 07:47 AM         #130
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just want to tell you what a psychic told me

classic
 02-12-2009, 08:02 AM         #131
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
I think his purpose is to be utterly disrespectful and to let them know that if i want to...i can have u touched...ya mother too...that's the purpose of this video...Im a.ssuming....is it to far....yea if its just entertainment then yea this is to far...u don't play like dat...that'll get some one k!lled...but obviously 50 doesnt give a fukk.
but this man ross did paste of photo of fifs son on a monkey. now thats taking it too far. thisiscurly.com I think what fif did is good cuz its letting ppl know that its not that serious becuz if it were u know he cud have them touched. how u gon respond to that?
 02-12-2009, 08:38 AM         #132
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He taking this sh*t to a whole 'nother level. Unnecessary.
 9 years ago '05        #133
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
IF 50 DID THAT TO REAL k!llA RAPPERS HIS AZ WOULD BE A DEAD MAN WALKING.
 9 years ago '07        #134
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 9 years ago '05        #135
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 CTre said:
why does 50 hate Khaled so much?

Cos Khaled instigated alot of beef at 50. With the Fat Joe thing and getting all the south DJs not to play Bucks or 50 songs on the radio so it hit them hard sales wise. Plus Khaled the fat fu*k getting Ross to go at 50 for a stupid reason of looking at him all wrong on the award show.

Notice Khaled hasn't said a thing up to now. Probably won't. 50 just baiting him to come out and say something this is why 50 is using his mom as a bait to push Khaled to come out.
 02-12-2009, 09:21 AM         #136
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great sig wasted...
 02-12-2009, 09:26 AM         #137
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the begininng this sh*t was funny.....entertaining but now its just not all that interesting, I mean we know they dont like each other, but how far is this going to go............and when is it going to stop?

For the peolple who say weakness is showed, its his fu*king son, think about it this is where this whole sh*t started, Ross talking about his baby moms, and in addition his son.......this aint some weak sh*t, A fu*kING MAN TAKES CARE OF HIS FAMILY........fu*k is yall n*ggas on?

And Rick Ross..........smh.......every moves he makes in this increasingly silly beef is damage.........no other way to think about it, his disses are not enough heat.....he has no ammo other then monkey and gay disses........and this dude cant talk sh*t to save his life.......I mean even his sh*t talking is boring........I think 50 accomplished his goal........Rick Ross the boss has officially been demoted...to who and what and why?
 02-12-2009, 09:31 AM         #138
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
wow. so the n*gga was mad at PHOTOSHOP?

when thats what he beein doin to n*ggas in his past beefs. this n*ggas is a clown and just showed his weakness.

HIS SON...

*popcorn*
Ross started this because he was mad at a look 50 gave him.

who's the weak one?
 02-12-2009, 09:34 AM         #139
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
Ross started this because he was mad at a look 50 gave him.

who's the weak one?
 9 years ago '07        #140
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
im sorry thats fu*ked up but sooooo fu*kin funny makin his son a lil monkey
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago