50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me"/50 Cent Defends Threatening Khaled's Mother On Video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 castro13 said:
honestly REAL n*ggas dont put up a video of them knowin where yo mom is at, threatining her. REAL n*ggas move in silence...and you would never see it comin.

50 is obviously playin into this whole RAP BEEF sh*t, but he just turned it into some REAL n*gga sh*t. so i wouldnt be suprised if something happens from here on out, and if Ross or Khaled were real and fu*ked wit real n*ggas, 50 wouldnt get a youtube video about it....sh*t would just happen. and 50'll be lookin around like "DAMN HOMIE" lmao. i thought it was jus Rap....

n*ggas who say his money is too long obviously dont have no concept of "REAL BEEF".... money makes you powerful but NOT UNTOUCHABLE.
my dude you really think 50 is gonna have sumthin done to his moms?? he was just trying to prove a point......mufu*kas is actin like he ran up and smacked his moms and spit on her or sumthin.....Khaled and Ross act like they the hardest mufu*kas in Florida...so we bout to see.Thats why he keeps saying "do something to me" " dont give me a pass" the baby moms sh*t....now this....he proving that these dudes is not what they say they are. I gurantee you NOTHING will happen to 50 because of this....they not built like that and they dont have enough money to pay somebody...if Ross is only making 200,000 a year and Khaleds moms is workin and sleepin at her desk....they cant afford to pay a dude to get at 50.Maybe if they both chip in they can afford a stabbin or sumthin but thats about it...

Last edited by persuazion; 02-11-2009 at 10:28 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #102
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 BurninLz said:
i dont think theres anyone in the music industry i hate MORE than dj khaled...

but whats his moms gotta do with it
she gave birth to em.. and US real n*ggaz DONT PLAY DAT sh*t!
 9 years ago '05        #103
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 NomiS said:
she gave birth to em.. and US real n*ggaz DONT PLAY DAT sh*t!
Nomis u clown, wuts up with the gloc?

u misread wut i said, i was defending mama khaled.. she dont need to be involved
 02-11-2009, 10:46 PM         #104
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Khaled and ross better hire a sniper.......even by hiring a sniper......50 will prolly be in his big a.ss basement or one of his 19 bed rooms

50 teaching these weak n*ggas a lesson.......Ross think he a real boss...but he aint built like that same with khaled ol WE DA BEEEEEST a.ss n*ggaS
 9 years ago '04        #105
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
out of line fif
 9 years ago '05        #106
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
OWNED!!! She was knocked out on the job Its over the line but damn it was funny
 9 years ago '08        #107
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
That sh*t is nuts I mean how far does this go and if somebody gets hurt are n*gga's gonna be on the net talking bout damn that's fu*ked up?
 9 years ago '04        #108
ddlburketh 
space
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
NOW DATS WAT THE fu*k IM TALKN BOUT FIF THESE WE THE BEST n*ggaS SUPPOSE TO BE A GOON AKA ACE HOOD & PLIES AND THE BOSS AKA RICK ROSS IF THEY IN THE STREETS "GRIND'N" AND "HUSTLE'N" SHOW'EM WHAT A REAL n*gga IS CUZ IF THEY REAL THEY'LL HANDLE IT LIKE THE REAL n*ggaS THEY CLAIM TO BE GET'M FIF GET'M
 9 years ago '05        #109
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 2251 2251
bunch of f*g**ts up in here with all that pus*y a.ss talk 50 is keepin hip hop interesting right now ross and khaled are not shooting anybody

and fu*k all that out of line bullsh*t send that frizzy hair bi*ch a pillow or sum money if you care about her so much-

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 02-11-2009 at 11:07 PM..
 02-11-2009, 11:05 PM         #110
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
You think Ross gonna respond to 50's video in 20 minutes time and put his video on YouTube so we can further weigh in on this?
i aint say anything bout ross making a video?????

where u get that from

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSE TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT CAROL CITY COPS WE ARRESTTTTTTTTTTTTT
 02-12-2009, 12:11 AM         #111
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At first, I thought this was just another publicity stunt beef, since both artists have albums coming out. But now.....I don't know. It seems that with every passing day, this beef gets more and more personal. I'm half expecting a Rick Rick Ross- Shaniqua Tompkins s3x tape to surface or a YouTube video of Rick hanging out with Shaniqua and lil' Marquise in a park or a toy store somewhere.

As entertaining as it originally was, it's starting to get a little bit unnerving, like I can't shake the feeling that this isn't going to be one of those average beefs that ends with a meeting with Minister Farrakhan and a "peace treaty". This beef has the unfortunate potential to shift momentum towards a bad path and end in ways that hip-hop hasn't seen since '96-'97. I mean, don't get me wrong, God forbid it goes that way. I don't want to wish any harm on anyone involved. But in my honest opinion, at this moment in time, that's where I see this whole thing leading to...straight-up tragedy, and once again, it will be something that rappers will not learn from.
 9 years ago '04        #112
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3879 3879
lol. she the best(at sleeping at her desk) lmao.. yeah thats creepy as fu*k. but still fif gets reality points for this sh*t. Khaled dumb as should have never told double R to mess with fif, but double R is stupid as fu*k for listening. I mean dude did you not see what he did to jah rules career? seriously he has nothing better to do than fu*k up your life. so the way i see it he deserves this sh*t. fif is the bully of hiphops high school. he got checked by d-block bullies but he still fu*ked them up too.
 9 years ago '04        #113
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
How do u guys think dj khaled or rick ross are even close to being built to do anything second 50 is not no regular cat u don't just get to him his money is to long and name is to big he showed u already ross ain't got the money or heart for that type of war so ross and dj khaled gonna just make another gay a.ss cartoon that's their best bet
 02-12-2009, 12:58 AM         #114
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, this sh*t getting way too serious now!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #115
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23316 23316
all I gotta say is 50 took Ross album title and made it reality. Its deeper than rap and I love it:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #116
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
I'm surprised Bill O' Riley and them haven't picked this beef up yet ....and put 50 on blast...if I was Rick Ross I you forward all this mess str8 to him and let the media attack him
 9 years ago '06        #117
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
 Arson said:
all I gotta say is 50 took Ross album title and made it reality. Its deeper than rap and I love it:dancingcool:

I never looked at it that way...Damn :agreement6:
 9 years ago '05        #118
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Damn now this is what i call entertainment. .of course i dont want anyone to die. .but this sh*t is entertaining i cant even lie. .50 is the sh*t for this.
 9 years ago '06        #119
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1553 1553
Man if any cat would pull this sh*t with me i would of beast on em on some heartless sh*t.You video tape my mother and threaten her somebody has to die and your mans are gone too fu*k the bullsh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #120
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Seems like all of you dumb a.sses are falling in to the snitches plan....its like this mathafu*ker always does this before hes about to release a record and yall still fall for the same bull sh*t....

"oh my god....50 has ross's and khaled's adress...they are shook...50 is going to go to their houses and k!ll them...oh my god...50 won"

yall sound fu*king retarted....

at the end of all this ...aint nobody gonna do sh*t to each other...50 is desperate for some reason....who knows fu*king why...dude has millions of dollars and still wants to do this bull sh*t.... sh*t is really stupid...

50's final plan is to say he has a record on the album dissing the whole south but you gotta buy the record to listen to it....damnn yall are retarted ....for real..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago