50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me"/50 Cent Defends Threatening Khaled's Mother On Video

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
60 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$10,314 | Props total: 869 869
i dont think any of yall even really LISTENED to g-units new diss "Ill be the shooter"

"Start me ill never stop, im layin at your mommas spot
Squeeze till the llama hot, itll have ya a.ss in drama ock.
I cause Havoc.. you come in my vicinity
Motherfu*k a police, officer Rick the enemy."
 02-11-2009, 09:22 PM         #82
crooklynafb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 tryin 2 make big come back.its gottin that bad that hes gota pick on fool dj wit da mushroom wig,50 talk a lot of sh*t but who here thinks he would win in f!ght against ross.i havent heard any of 5o music since his first album the only reason i now know who ross an da mushroom head are iz cause of this sh*t i think there both wak
 9 years ago '05        #83
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
i highly consider those ghost unit to be an army....
you dont hear from them n*ggas.... all they albums flop
and soon as they get their own opinion fif is done wit em....
cmon but its not about those whack n*ggas album problem yayo droppin 4 mixtapes in 1 day.. sh*t gonna get like 20 dl
 02-11-2009, 09:27 PM         #84
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
lol@khaled smackin anybody

you n*ggas all seem to forget 50 backround and how he got down before all the fame and money

they may hate eachother now but he ran wit preme and them other dealers ans shooters he mention in his song. lol he actually have a street rep

unlike khaled and ross and countless other rappers

so when he flip back to "boo boo" dont take it likely i dont think 50 will sleep on certain situations in florida..

couldn't have said it any better myself
 02-11-2009, 09:30 PM         #85
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
honestly REAL n*ggas dont put up a video of them knowin where yo mom is at, threatining her. REAL n*ggas move in silence...and you would never see it comin.

50 is obviously playin into this whole RAP BEEF sh*t, but he just turned it into some REAL n*gga sh*t. so i wouldnt be suprised if something happens from here on out, and if Ross or Khaled were real and fu*ked wit real n*ggas, 50 wouldnt get a youtube video about it....sh*t would just happen. and 50'll be lookin around like "DAMN HOMIE" lmao. i thought it was jus Rap....

n*ggas who say his money is too long obviously dont have no concept of "REAL BEEF".... money makes you powerful but NOT UNTOUCHABLE.
i didnt say he was untouchable. i said his money is tooooo long for someone like a fu*king DJ like khaled to put hands on him....khaled couldn't throw rice at a chinese wedding
 9 years ago '07        #86
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 pr03583 said:
how is it out of line? what did he do to his moms, he just implying that he can get to you or anyone u know with no problem and he has to money to silence them and get away with it... also proving that them n*ggas aint got the type money 50 got

got my money up now im ready for war thats fif mindstate

he says it at the end, he has less compassion than the average person..

remember that n*ggas mom was murdered, he got shot several times, dude has no mercy
he was out of line cuz Khaled had nothin to do with the situation and he's trynna imply that he could fu*k wit Khaleds personal family and life if he wanted to when Khaled never said sh*t to 50,and even ross didnt threating 50's family

Ghettoquiz said:
lol@khaled smackin anybody

you n*ggas all seem to forget 50 backround and how he got down before all the fame and money

they may hate eachother now but he ran wit preme and them other dealers ans shooters he mention in his song. lol he actually have a street rep

unlike khaled and ross and countless other rappers

so when he flip back to "boo boo" dont take it likely i dont think 50 will sleep on certain situations in florida..

except for the fact that khaled and ross fu*k with them zoe pound n*ggas and ross use to run with the boobie boys
its well known in the city,
so that sh*ts on your thought
 9 years ago '04        #87
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 CheezyDoDo said:
he was out of line cuz Khaled had nothin to do with the situation and he's trynna imply that he could fu*k wit Khaleds personal family and life if he wanted to when Khaled never said sh*t to 50,and even ross didnt threating 50's family

except for the fact that khaled and ross fu*k with them zoe pound n*ggas and ross use to run with the boobie boys
thats as useless as the fact that 50 use to run with the Preme team.. n*ggas in jail cant do nothing for you.
 9 years ago '04        #88
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
50 was video taping Khaled's mom @ work. call the national guard in, this is a matter of national security. yall dudes really think this is crossing the line. so if i catch one of my enemies' mom on camera I'm a fu*kin' delinquent. yall internet heads crack me up
 02-11-2009, 09:50 PM         #89
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
i mean u got your opinion.

but ive been taught u never underestimate a n*gga. never. when a n*gga back against the wall is when the wildest sh*t can take place..

fam his back aint against no fu*kin wall 50 aint really do nothin....what? slash his tires up?
 9 years ago '05        #90
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$10,314 | Props total: 869 869
the thing about this is.. 50 was smart about it.. you dont know the identity of ANY of the men in the video.

all u hear is a voice over

that aint fif in them videos.. that sh*t is in miami

just goes against all the people who doubt the real pull 50 has

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-11-2009 at 09:54 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #91
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
i think its funny as hell 50 got this kind of pull in miami got n*ggas doing all this sh*t..
 9 years ago '06        #92
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
fif goin hard on these ho's....woooooo
 02-11-2009, 10:01 PM         #93
Neeraj__23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she just lost that job lol
 9 years ago '07        #94
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
thats khaled mom store thats not her sleeping though he's wrong dont worry mr. cent the crew coming for you...yall read this good we k!ll fu*k n*ggas down in the yayo
 9 years ago '06        #95
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
 Chevyman said:
thats khaled mom store thats not her sleeping though he's wrong dont worry mr. cent the crew coming for you...yall read this good we k!ll fu*k n*ggas down in the yayo
"we" lol ok thug
 02-11-2009, 10:10 PM         #96
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chevyman said:

KHaled is that you?
 9 years ago '05        #97
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
 CheezyDoDo said:

yayo fu*ks wit zoe pound too

stfu
 9 years ago '07        #98
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 BurninLz said:
be happy, for once in ur life i am on ur side of the fence..

idk where fif's goin with this but its kinda outta line to me
what the fu*k is he trying to do? tell Khaled hes gonna murder his mother? thats fu*king rediculous he did that...IMO
 9 years ago '06        #99
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Es0_puka said:
khaled got over 100'000's dollars worth of jewellery and his mom still in some bum a.ss job doing desk work!!:wtf:
not everybody who's rich stops working..

who's to say they dont own that place, w/e it was, and arent making even more money from it?

anyways one of the reason i like 50 is cause he really doesnt give a fu*k and really goes out of his way to teach people a lesson..it might be outta line but w/e
 9 years ago '05        #100
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
You n*ggas should worship the ground I walk on
I make mills off the tracks I talk on (It's king-pin)
50 don't call me n*gga I don't wanna talk it out
The 40 cal'll hit yo' leg go on and walk it out
I see it clear you tryin to sabotage Jimmy
See what happens when you talk after sippin the Henny?
I'll send Haitian n*ggas at you yeah sak pase?
Zoe pound n*ggas they don't play

Buck stabbin n*ggas on camera and it's ok
Cause my money make my lawyers make the sh*t go away
Attempted murder, get a year on probation
Cam are you clear what you facin'?
You must ain't hear me, I done told you I'm a boss
I'm eatin good but I ain't chubby like Ricky Ross
Word on the street is, 50's not Jay
And Cam better stay out of his way

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
319 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy