50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me"/50 Cent Defends Threatening Khaled's Mother On Video

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-12-2009, 01:49 PM         #181
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every1 sayin 50's gonna catch a bullet is funny because if any1 knows this could lead to more it's 50.. but you bring his kids into it then your mother is fair game
 9 years ago '04        #182
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
"I've never heard of a Rick Ross/50 Cent beef. Real n*ggaz beef by pulling pistols (not by making websites and doing (horrible) photoshop manipulations)...that's what real beef is. I sh*t on n*ggaz and 50 do what he do. But this is the first time I've heard of a beef with 50 Cent."

How can that ONE comment by itself not ether Rick? I mean, this dude went APEsh*t on the interviewer over even ASKING him about this situation, which lead to him rambling on and on about some bullsh*t, which finally ended in a "there's no beef" fashion.

YOU CAN'T FEEL SORRY FOR THE n*gga WHO STARTED IT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
 9 years ago '04        #183
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
funny as hell, but its still fu*ked up lmao
 02-12-2009, 02:17 PM         #184
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please 50 get that annoying a.ss khaled out of the game:applause:
 02-12-2009, 02:17 PM         #185
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Bawwwwwse!!!

Man whoever a rick ross fan still

*LIL WHITE NERDY KID FROM WSHH VOICE*
SHAAAAAMMMMEEEE ON YOUUUUUUUU
 9 years ago '04        #186
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,670 | Props total: 2203 2203
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Ignorance and dumbness is n*ggas best friend. And you have this really tight bond with both.

Well are you dumb or are you just acting like you are?

He sent people to stock someones mom - because of photoshopped picture.

But go on, be pathetic even more and twist the story and say how "Ross endangered his son"

Riiight.
yooo...you not playin wit a full deck son..fu*kin retard
 9 years ago '05        #187
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7099 7099
Ghetto Guevara gets my vote for stupidest member of Boxden of the month. fu*king idiot.

Anyway, East Coast representttt...

Keep it up 50.

I'm lookin forward to the 10 artist collabo track of all southern artists dissing 50.

And then 50 just destroying them all.
 02-12-2009, 02:54 PM         #188
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
if i believe what? make your point clear?...

aint nobody say 50 didnt have real n*ggas...

da fu*k? i said if ross and khaled were real n*ggas and fu*ked wit real n*ggas Curtis wouldnt recieve a youtube video threatining him bk. cuz thats not what real n*ggas do... they dont play video tag back and forth threatining n*ggas moms.
real n*ggaz dont wait 1 year to complain about a "supposed "look another rapper made at them.
 02-12-2009, 03:05 PM         #189
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U_Turn said:
real n*ggaz dont wait 1 year to complain about a "supposed "look another rapper made at them.
real n*ggas don't make photoshops of 10 year old boys...pedophiles do tho
 9 years ago '04        #190
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
50 has to k!ll the competition if he lets this slide these fat sh*ts will keep talking trash
 02-12-2009, 06:13 PM         #191
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z

'you should know if you gone do something and then you go to radio we all know you frontin'
 9 years ago '07        #192
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
LOl 50 is a fool
 9 years ago '05        #193
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
has ANYONE seen ghetto guevara??

yo g, whats the word from the ross/khaled camp?

yall nervous down there?

9 years ago '05        #194
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Ghetto_Guevara is more of a fraud then Rick Ross himself. I mean look.

9 years ago '05        #195
space
space
 Wasted said:
Ghetto_Guevara is more of a fraud then Rick Ross himself. I mean look.

ohh.. there he is
 9 years ago '05        #196
space
space
Missinfo spoke with 50 last night after she saw the video "A Psychic Told Me"..Here is what she has to say regarding last night events..

My mood took a turn when I saw a video on 50’s website which showed him writing a poem, and also included footage of DJ Khaled’s mom’s house (with the address blurred) and her workplace. She seems unaware that she is being videotaped. The cameramen don’t show their faces, but do include their Thisis50.com tee-shirts in the frame. At the end of the video, 50 says “I’m not the kinda n*gga you should fu*k with, I’m special…I have less compassion than the average human.” (that’s repeating a line that Fif said during this radio interview)

On Celebrity Drama last night, I said “Honestly, I’m disappointed. Because the best thing about 50’s beef so far has been the comedy, and of course there were low blows, but it was only from willing participants [ie. Tia Kemp]. Not innocent civilians who have nothing to do with nothing. I know Fif is smart and talented, so I’m disappointed.”

Later, 50 reached out because he was upset at my reaction. I couldn’t understand why until we spoke.

Fif said that the video was his reaction to seeing a website allegedly connected to Rick Ross, which is devoted solely to attacking 50 and promoting Ross’ upcoming album “Deeper Than Rap.” On the site, there is a very disrespectful photo-shopped image of 50’s son, Marquise. According to 50, the site and photo has been up since Sunday.

We came to an understanding because obviously I didn't know anything about that photo before he told me. Fif said, “How come everyone hears the shot, but nobody sees the slap that comes before the shot?” Point taken. And I think its vital for folks to understand that 50 was provoked by an attack on the most important thing to him. He also insisted that Khaled has waged a private campaign against him for years.

But I also told him that the photo may have been violation level 5, but his response was violation level 30 because a photo hurts and humilates, but it doesnt endanger the civilians who are now unsuspecting collateral damage. Fif didn’t deny me a right to that opinion. Which I appreciate.

But clearly, at this point, he’s in war mode: “you push, I punch, you stab, I shoot.”

I get it. You can’t win a war with a endless volley.

I just wish neither line was crossed.

Now to be fair, sources on Rick Ross’ side insist that Ross is not behind the 50 Cent attack site and not behind the photo attack on 50’s son. And there are people who are trying to mediate.

UPDATE: In fact, it seems that the photo of Marquise has just been removed from the website. (So I think 50’s video will be removed as well.)

UPDATE 2: 50 Cent delivered on his word and removed the “A Psychic Told Me” video.

Props to Missinfo for the report
 9 years ago '07        #197
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70154 70154
miss info is a zzzzz ho, sh*t....
 02-12-2009, 08:04 PM         #198
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
booooooooooooooooo
 9 years ago '07        #199
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 NYGallday said:
booooooooooooooooo
Word
 9 years ago '04        #200
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 547 547
what gives this bi*ch the right to condemn 50's sh*t, this bi*ch be on the radio spreadin' people's sh*t on the air
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago