From G's to Gent's 2

most viewed right now
 104
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
ddotdukes5 
space
avatar space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
 ErnieB said:
Blue is a bi*ch a.ss n*gga and a waste of life
How the fu*k you gonna be 6'8 and homeless?
All that n*gga had to do was put in work in high school and he coulda got a b-ball scholarship and a college education
fu*kin waste of height
I wanna shoot that n*gga in his kneecaps
You would be surprised that the number of people that tall not taking advantage of their a.ssets.

But this show is full of wannabes
 02-19-2009, 09:59 AM         #42
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank god the duck a.ss riff raf retard got sent home i couldnt stand watchin that guy...i also dont like the lil greay crack head lookin dude protege from jersey id like 2 knock him the fu*k out 4 sum reason
 02-19-2009, 10:05 AM         #43
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never watched the first season cuz it was so blatantly fake by the commercials but I started watching this season because it seems they're doing a good job of getting rid of the fake ones early.

I be dying laughing at the A-rab dude going extra hard with the Jim Jones swagger. n*gga supposed to be the crip version? All them blue rags hanging....for what? Dude trying too hard, "I'm drowning!" And no one saved that n*gga.

And ol boy that be crying every minute....damn, but him and that Mito dude seem like they really need it the most, maybe the Alabama dude and the fat boy could genuinely use it too.
 02-19-2009, 02:02 PM         #44
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Perry* said:
thank god the duck a.ss riff raf retard got sent home i couldnt stand watchin that guy...i also dont like the lil greay crack head lookin dude protege from jersey id like 2 knock him the fu*k out 4 sum reason
for real thought it was just me

 magatsu said:
I never watched the first season cuz it was so blatantly fake by the commercials but I started watching this season because it seems they're doing a good job of getting rid of the fake ones early.

I be dying laughing at the A-rab dude going extra hard with the Jim Jones swagger. n*gga supposed to be the crip version? All them blue rags hanging....for what? Dude trying too hard, "I'm drowning!" And no one saved that n*gga.

And ol boy that be crying every minute....damn, but him and that Mito dude seem like they really need it the most, maybe the Alabama dude and the fat boy could genuinely use it too.
read sumwhere he is a blood but dude did dress like jimmy

 ErnieB said:
Blue is a bi*ch a.ss n*gga and a waste of life
How the fu*k you gonna be 6'8 and homeless?
All that n*gga had to do was put in work in high school and he coulda got a b-ball scholarship and a college education
fu*kin waste of height
I wanna shoot that n*gga in his kneecaps
:lachen001: foreal he is just poor thats why ppl feel bad for him he feels bad for himself

 jj01 said:
ya maybe, but they did him wrong with those nut huggers they got him for that show. he just seems like he needs help the most so i think thats why bent will keep him around for a minute.
ya ppl feel sorry for dude he was actin like riff raff did that sh*t on purpose to try and sabotage his character
 02-19-2009, 02:41 PM         #45
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '05        #46
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,545 | Props total: 1189 1189
I just seen dat boy Riff Raff in da club
 02-20-2009, 10:08 AM         #47
Ur Br0K3n WUrDz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That season is quite boring to me.....

It looks like they were quite repetitive when it came to picking the cast members I be getting them all confused because it seems to me that more than half of them there are all light skinned with braids, so i can't tell none of them apart, IMO.

And that one short i guess middle eastern guy that moved to NY, that got thrown in the pool, sounds like the cookie monster to me.
 02-20-2009, 04:10 PM         #48
ChronicSmoker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are fake as hell!! i know that pus*y kid that says he is from Philly bullsh*t he is from Mount Laurel New Jersey. Year younger then me saw that kid get beat all the time for coke seen that kid get beat up all the time., The show is garbage all fake a.ss people i knew someone from the last show mikey p fake a.ss rapper lil sweet a.ss bi*ch made motherfu*kers!!
 02-20-2009, 04:14 PM         #49
ChronicSmoker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rift Raft wishes he was black along wit half these black dudes trying to be black!!
 9 years ago '05        #50
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
 Ur Br0K3n WUrDz said:
That season is quite boring to me.....

It looks like they were quite repetitive when it came to picking the cast members I be getting them all confused because it seems to me that more than half of them there are all light skinned with braids, so i can't tell none of them apart, IMO.

And that one short i guess middle eastern guy that moved to NY, that got thrown in the pool, sounds like the cookie monster to me.
don't know why but sh*t got me rollin
 02-20-2009, 11:17 PM         #51
Ur Br0K3n WUrDz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ he does sound like cookie monster...talking about chopping ppl's head off. He's a lil' scary 5 foot nothing self.
 02-21-2009, 04:34 AM         #52
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Riff Raff is one of the ugliest guys I've seen in a long time.
 02-21-2009, 10:38 PM         #53
Ur Br0K3n WUrDz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ He kinda look like Jamie kennedy to me if you look pass his colorful self. Dattebayo!!!
 9 years ago '05        #54
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
last season the lil bright n*gga that stole on dude at the reunion played on atl n sh*t.
 9 years ago '08        #55
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12540 12540
Shows great. fu*k yall hating a.ss hoes.
 9 years ago '07        #56
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,867 | Props total: 8835 8835
i stopped watching after i found out that n*gga from last season was on atl, but i wonder what the winner from last season did with his money. prolly fu*ked it up
 9 years ago '05        #57
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 DIPSET101 said:
i stopped watching after i found out that n*gga from last season was on atl, but i wonder what the winner from last season did with his money. prolly fu*ked it up
that dude stole off on one of the guys on the reunion show last yer sh*t was hilarious.



[video - click to view]

too bad he ran like a bi*ch afterwards.
 9 years ago '04        #58
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
Somebody get that boy Riff Raff before someone hurts him
 02-23-2009, 11:14 PM         #59
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think any of those cats are g's. The n*gga with the dreads maybe, but damn.....

Seriously, as weird as that Riff Raff might have been, he was right. n*ggas worrying too much about one another like females.

Worried about another wearing a scarf, talkin sh*t but then smiling to someone face.......Catching feelings too easy. I understand the point of the show is to change, but very few of them cats goin in were real. Its reality tv, but if you're ever been around any real traps, real "G'z" dont like that......just the reality TV G'z


its funny, i know a n*gga that went to acting school a few years ago with E6 from season 1


lol the n*ggas with muscle in the beginining? lol he reminded of the actors in the movie Malibu's Most Wanted, who were hired to "play gangster" to scare the white kid
 9 years ago '04        #60
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,557 | Props total: 662 662
 ErnieB said:
Somebody get that boy Riff Raff before someone hurts him
Riff Raff about to get his a.ss shot! Boy poppin off at the mouth talkin about EVERYBODY on the show, and makin threats about the Reunion show? He aint even gonna make it through the door.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy