Eagles & Giants frontrunners for Boldin

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2009, 01:24 PM         #101
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
yeah, u got lucky last year, and now your headin right back to where the giants always end up. we will win the superbowl eventually, then what are people gonna say about the team that went to 5 championships in 8 years. i think its funny how our recent history is more consistant and we've been one of the best franchises the past decade but you still rule them out as 'credible'. most of the giant fans at my work gave up on the team throughout the whole year (one even burned his eli jersey) until they went on a run and went into the playoffs then all of a sudden everybody came out of the woodwork like a bunch of bandwagon jumpers. the defense going to be better without spags? osi is comin back but you won't ever have consistency year to year with eli at the helm.
well we've consistently made the playoffs since eli's been at the helm
 02-13-2009, 01:29 PM         #102
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't Hold Your Breath for New Receivers

Via an interview with Anthony Gargano (in Cuz's Fox capacity), Eagles personnel guru Tom Heckert indicated that the Eagles won't be looking to add another receiver this off-season. That's not to say it won't happen, but his candor, as well as the Eagles track record on signing WRs, should cool off all the TJ Housh and Anquan talk for a little while at least. Regarding Donovan McNabb, Heckert says he's been in for regular workouts, but he wouldn't talk much about the contract situation, other than that two sides will sit down and talk.

Their main focus will instead be offensive line and running back, two areas most people will agree need to be bolstered heading into next season. Here's a video of the entire interview, which covered many of the other positions and personnel questions the Eagles are looking at.
 02-13-2009, 01:31 PM         #103
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
awww is someone mad they don't have a winning team to root for? that's the only explanation for trying to rain on another man's parade.

5 and 7 is plenty old enough to enjoy and remember a huge superbowl party for your familys squad.

and only f*gs quote themselves in their sigs. clown
yeah because quoting other men makes you straight

no no sticking up for your fellow fan makes you :angry12:

who said my team has no chips? you don't know who I liked f*g**t now get mad and try to figure it out
 02-13-2009, 01:31 PM         #104
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
well we've consistently made the playoffs since eli's been at the helm
and lost in the first game 3 out of 4 times with a shutout at home.

Eli still hasn't won a play-off game at home
 02-13-2009, 01:33 PM         #105
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:

but a superbowl win thrown in there makes it ok with me.

who is your team?

just curious, not really for sh*t talking purposes, sh*t talking is not really my main thing anyway
 02-13-2009, 01:35 PM         #106
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:

Any1 that understands Eli knows that he cant throw in Giants stadium because of those winds at times. Its not a coincidence he played that well away from home. And who gives a fu*k. Winning a playoff game on the road>winning one at home.
 02-13-2009, 01:36 PM         #107
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
yeah because quoting other men makes you straight

no no sticking up for your fellow fan makes you :angry12:

who said my team has no chips? you don't know who I liked f*g**t now get mad and try to figure it out
no seriously guy, quoting yourself doesn't make yourself cool. that's like putting a 6th place ribbon up in your room. you're proud of it but everyone else thinks your retarded.

i don't need to stick up for ric, he can speak for himself.

and if you don't want to say what team you support, your opinion holds no weight so gtfoh
 02-13-2009, 01:39 PM         #108
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
but a superbowl win thrown in there makes it ok with me.

who is your team?

just curious, not really for sh*t talking purposes, sh*t talking is not really my main thing anyway
Steelers and I could give a fu*k about a SB from before I was born. or when I was 3. the 70's SB don't mean damn thing 2 me either
 02-13-2009, 01:40 PM         #109
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
no seriously guy, quoting yourself doesn't make yourself cool. that's like putting a 6th place ribbon up in your room. you're proud of it but everyone else thinks your retarded.

i don't need to stick up for ric, he can speak for himself.

and if you don't want to say what team you support, your opinion holds no weight so gtfoh
quoting other men makes you cool?

only you care what every1 on a message board thinks. are you 12?

I already stated who my team is, but thats irrelevant. bragging about a SB from when you were 3 don't count for sh*t.

why kinda pu**y worries about what people on the internet think? some1 with no friends

Last edited by G.O.A.T.; 02-13-2009 at 01:45 PM..
 02-13-2009, 01:42 PM         #110
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Any1 that understands Eli knows that he cant throw in Giants stadium because of those winds at times. Its not a coincidence he played that well away from home. And who gives a fu*k. Winning a playoff game on the road>winning one at home.
getting shutout at home in the play-offs then losing to the Eagles :hang:

damn I'm gettin attacked by Giants fans
 02-13-2009, 01:45 PM         #111
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
Steelers and I could give a fu*k about a SB from before I was born. or when I was 3. the 70's SB don't mean damn thing 2 me either
well cool congrats on the win, my brother in law is a huge steelers fan and i have a picture of my nephew rockin the steelers superbowl ring from a few years ago(lucky kid)

and cool we disagree about past superbowls, i enjoyed and still do watching the seasons from 86 and 90. im cool with disagreeing and wont go and try to insult you over it, guess thats something else we disagree on.
 02-13-2009, 01:46 PM         #112
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:

dre is a skins fan
 02-13-2009, 01:47 PM         #113
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
well cool congrats on the win, my brother in law is a huge steelers fan and i have a picture of my nephew rockin the steelers superbowl ring from a few years ago(lucky kid)

and cool we disagree about past superbowls, i enjoyed and still do watching the seasons from 86 and 90. im cool with disagreeing and wont go and try to insult you over it, guess thats something else we disagree on.
I didn't insult you.. if you think that's an insult then thats on you. enjoying watching football games where you know the outcome = having no life..

I have no problem with people who disagree with me. the world would be boring if every1 agreed.
 02-13-2009, 01:49 PM         #114
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
dre is a skins fan
that explains why he has to d*ckride a winner

because if I'm a Giants fan and everytime I go to a home PO game they lose I'm gonna be pissed

I'm not taking anything away from Eli. he has a ring but seems a tad bit overrated in NY
 02-13-2009, 01:50 PM         #115
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:

I already stated who my team is, but thats irrelevant. bragging about a SB from when you were 3 don't count for sh*t.

why kinda pus*y worries about what people on the internet think? some1 with no friends
no go away lil n*gga and don't worry about who I quote. cause I don't give a fu*k about what you think :dancingcool:
 02-13-2009, 01:51 PM         #116
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:

Im not a Giants fan just have common sense and minimal hatred for Eli.
 02-13-2009, 01:52 PM         #117
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:

why kinda pus*y worries about what people on the internet think? some1 with no friends
i never said i cared, just telling you how it is. if you don't care that you sound retarded, it's all good. no disagreement there.

you little bi*ch
 02-13-2009, 01:52 PM         #118
Donovan McNabb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:

Andrea is a d*ckriding f*g**t a.ss foreskin fan....
 02-13-2009, 01:53 PM         #119
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:

you little bi*ch
see now those words prove some1 is under your skin..caring on the net = Loser
 02-13-2009, 01:53 PM         #120
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Im not a Giants fan just have common sense and minimal hatred for Eli.
it's not common sense. it's envy. your team sucks so to you Eli is good
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago