Hell Rell Exposing Max B as a Snitch

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,530 | Props total: 36726 36726
idc i would of told to im not going to jail for the rest of my life cuz i'm not snitching get the fu*k outta here that was somebody child, father. so yall n*ggas saying if cops accused you of murder and yall knew who did it you wouldn't say who because of snitching

when keepin it real goes wrong
 9 years ago '06        #22
illathruz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$6,755 | Props total: 2997 2997
 stfdkd37 said:
idc i would of told to im not going to jail for the rest of my life cuz i'm not snitching get the fu*k outta here that was somebody child, father. so yall n*ggas saying if cops accused you of murder and yall knew who did it you wouldn't say who because of snitching

remind me to never cross your snitch a.ss
 9 years ago '05        #23
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 stfdkd37 said:

yeah..its easy to be outside the situation and say "I WOULD NEVER DO THAT" bi*ch, im not going to jail FOR LIFE...period....how many people gonna care u didnt snitch, they forget about yo a.ss soon as that key turn... And it aint like u gonna admiring youself and pride, like "YEAH, see i aint no snitch, IM THE MAN" cuz all that wouldnt matter cuz yo a.ss in jail FOR LIFE....

but i guess BX nigguhs aint trippin on little sh*t like that...as long as they keep it gangsta right?
 02-11-2009, 09:32 AM         #24
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Really its easy to say you wouldnt snitch when your not in that situation but i bet 100% of People on here Would Snitch on Sum1 if They Were Facin Life in Prison i mean sh*t alpo was one of the baddest mother fu*kers alive and facin life in prison he flipped
 9 years ago '04        #25
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
space
$35,254 | Props total: 30210 30210
fake..
 9 years ago '08        #26
The N 542 heat pts542
space
space
$49,364 | Props total: 24984 24984
^Charlie Wingate fan .......
 9 years ago '05        #27
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 The N said:
^Charlie Wingate fan .......
 02-11-2009, 12:26 PM         #28
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
max told on his girl and cousin!!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Paper Work

Last edited by Shadedvisionary; 02-11-2009 at 12:31 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #29
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
Snitch alert
 9 years ago '07        #30
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
For the n*ggas acting like they would just snitch and live a normal life, think that sh*t through for a minute. You would put ya fam in serious danger giving somebody up. How you gon be involved in some street sh*t and when it gets too heavy for you, you roll over? If you can't handle jail time then stay the fu*k away from illegal sh*t. Simple as that.
 9 years ago '07        #31
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

02-11-2009, 01:37 PM         #32
NyCBoRiQuA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Max B is a f*g**t rat just like his fans.
 9 years ago '05        #33
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
 ThyInfamousOne said:

[pic - click to view]

Greg Oden face a.ss n*gga.....
Ruger just doing his thing

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by lyrical.obsessi; 02-11-2009 at 01:46 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #34
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 1122 1122
gotta love the dips

always makin us giggle
 9 years ago '05        #35
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 Bruce Leeroy said:
For the n*ggas acting like they would just snitch and live a normal life, think that sh*t through for a minute. You would put ya fam in serious danger giving somebody up. How you gon be involved in some street sh*t and when it gets too heavy for you, you roll over? If you can't handle jail time then stay the fu*k away from illegal sh*t. Simple as that.
@ "jail time" nigguhs thats LIFE TIME!...

its a fu*kin female he aint got no fu*kin serious danger coming his way GTFOH NIGGUH U SOUND DUMB...AHAHHA...and snitchin on hoes aint snitchin...ask pimpin ken....
 02-11-2009, 02:04 PM         #36
617'sFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day...good music is good music.. Max got good music..all rappers are liars or fake or sum sh*t or shut up, listen and bobb ya head if ya like it..I fux wit both their music...just like ery1 knows officer ricky doesn't kno the real Noreaga and he owe him a hundred favors..his music still hot..w.e n*ggas!
 9 years ago '04        #37
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 74 74
 Bruce Leeroy said:

So what if you AREN'T involved in some street sh*t and you're being accused of the crime and are facing life in prison, but you know who's involved or who did it?

What should you do then? I'm just curious to hear what BX thinks of that? 'cause i hear you on if you're involved and you get bite and let's say your homie gets away and you snitch to save yourself..but what if your not involved in it what so ever?
 9 years ago '08        #38
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,522 | Props total: 12944 12944
Hell Rell's a fu*king douchebag. Max B >
 9 years ago '05        #39
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
 Lawgic said:
So what if you AREN'T involved in some street sh*t and you're being accused of the crime and are facing life in prison, but you know who's involved or who did it?

What should you do then? I'm just curious to hear what BX thinks of that? 'cause i hear you on if you're involved and you get bite and let's say your homie gets away and you snitch to save yourself..but what if your not involved in it what so ever?
cross that road when i get to it...
 9 years ago '08        #40
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,522 | Props total: 12944 12944
 Bruce Leeroy said:
You're by far the dumbest n*gga on Boxden. Shut the fu*k up and go do another man's bid for him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
232 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy