2008 Lamborghini Murcielago

most viewed right now
 63
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-19-2009, 06:51 PM         #81
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Here's the deal, tell me the name of your uncle, I'll have one of my people at the Ferrari/Maserati/Lamborghini dealership check his name against people who have purchased. When you buy a car like that at an official dealership you're essentially gaining a membership with the dealer network as a potential future customer.
Damn, dude is getting called out left and right:lachen001:

When trying to Front goes wrong Vol. 1 :laughing9:

This seems to fit what most people are saying

always wanted to use this face. lol

:liar:
 02-19-2009, 09:18 PM         #82
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Here's the deal, tell me the name of your uncle, I'll have one of my people at the Ferrari/Maserati/Lamborghini dealership check his name against people who have purchased. When you buy a car like that at an official dealership you're essentially gaining a membership with the dealer network as a potential future customer.
I'm calling you out on this again, I have people who can track any of the 741 Lamborghini cars sold in the United States in 2008.
 02-23-2009, 07:04 PM         #83
Sheephead24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am going to make sure that this thread doesn't die.
 9 years ago '05        #84
Greece 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 1200 1200
bump...
 9 years ago '06        #85
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Smh @ you inspector gadget a.ss muthafu*kas. If dude said he's getting one then who really cares what y'all think. Answer the guys question or keep it moving. He don't gotta prove sh*t to a bunch of internet gangsters.

Anyways, my dad has an '08 Murcielago. If you're not making big bucks right now, then the best thing for you to do is sell that car. The insurance is crazy, plus if you wreck it, it's 3-4 times more expensive to fix it. Furthermore, tune ups cost upwards of 5k, tires cost 5k, and you burn a gallon of gas at the stop light.

You're going to be looking at about 3 grand a month at the least to insure it.
 9 years ago '04        #86
daslimmthugga 
space
space
space
$443 | Props total: 2 2
bumps
 02-25-2009, 03:05 PM         #87
Sheephead24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea shut up. Your are probably lieing right now as well. Shut up. This is fun lol.
 9 years ago '04        #88
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
 WiLLiePerezez said:
pics

deans list? what r u in middle school
Looks like someone has never been past the 9th grade...I think every college in the world has a deans list dumbass.
 9 years ago '06        #89
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 BRAZZ said:
I was thinking the same exact thing when I seen that stupid a.ss comment.
You're telling me to shut up when you can't even use correct grammar? I won't even tell you which word in that sentence is wrong, I'll wait to see how long it takes you to correct it. While you're at it, go read a book. Retarded a.ss lame. And sheephead, you're another one that needs to shut the fu*k up. Wannabe detectives. Boxden members are the most retarded people on the web. Talking about some sh*t you have no knowledge about, trying to "expose" people you don't know all in the name of fun. Go play in traffic.
 02-25-2009, 08:55 PM         #90
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
You're telling me to shut up when you can't even use correct grammar? I won't even tell you which word in that sentence is wrong, I'll wait to see how long it takes you to correct it. While you're at it, go read a book. Retarded a.ss lame. And sheephead, you're another one that needs to shut the fu*k up. Wannabe detectives. Boxden members are the most retarded people on the web. Talking about some sh*t you have no knowledge about, trying to "expose" people you don't know all in the name of fun. Go play in traffic.
I have a 2008 M5 and and an Infiniti G35, I'll post my pictures, keys, whatever. Now either post pics of your dad's Murcielago, or shut the fu*k up you inbred Jamaican wannabe spell check using imbecile.
 9 years ago '06        #91
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 siccness said:
I have a 2008 M5 and and an Infiniti G35, I'll post my pictures, keys, whatever. Now either post pics of your dad's Murcielago, or shut the fu*k up you inbred Jamaican wannabe spell check using imbecile.
Like I said before, no one has to prove anything to anybody on an internet forum. The fact that you're willingly throwing out your information is a testament to how lame you are. No one asked what you had, yet you're quick to let us all know that you have 2 cars. It's all good though, I don't have to prove anything to you, you don't have to prove anything to me, and ts doesn't have to prove anything either. You have your M5 and G35, that's good for you. I have my 745, I'm straight.
 02-26-2009, 10:22 AM         #92
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
Good one...sheep head?
Retarded hypocrite, just couple posts above you were quick to let us know that your dad "has" a Murcielago. I'm willingly throwing it out there because I can back up my ownership claims, unlike you. And no, you don't have a 745 and most likely you don't even have a dad.
 9 years ago '06        #93
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 siccness said:
Retarded hypocrite, just couple posts above you were quick to let us know that your dad "has" a Murcielago. I'm willingly throwing it out there because I can back up my ownership claims, unlike you. And no, you don't have a 745 and most likely you don't even have a dad.
My post was actually relevant though. It's not like I said, I have a BMW, go get Geico. You didn't have to bring up your 2 cars because neither is relevant to the thread. This is like the 5th time I've seen you talk about your cars in this forum. That wasn't relevant to ts because he spoke about a specific car which I happened to have some background info on. And like I keep saying, I don't gotta prove nothing to you.
 9 years ago '06        #94
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Furthermore, I don't see what the big deal is really. The only reason why y'all keep saying ts isn't getting that car is because y'all don't personally know anyone with that kind of money who would just give the car away. I guarantee if you met someone that wealthy before and saw the crazy things that they did with their money, this wouldn't even be an issue. :cool-smiley-009:
 02-26-2009, 04:53 PM         #95
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
My post was actually relevant though. It's not like I said, I have a BMW, go get Geico. You didn't have to bring up your 2 cars because neither is relevant to the thread. This is like the 5th time I've seen you talk about your cars in this forum. That wasn't relevant to ts because he spoke about a specific car which I happened to have some background info on. And like I keep saying, I don't gotta prove nothing to you.
Your points get more moronic with every posts you make. This is the "Whips and Stereos" isn't it? Therefore it is in fact appropriate to talk about the cars I or any other member has. If I was to claim that I or any other member of my family have a $330k car, I would at least post some proof instead of making inane and baseless comments.
Wealthy? What do you know about wealth? I work in retail banking and wealth management and amassing my own small fortune at 21. My grandfather is the COO of the main distributor of Shell in Russia and two of my uncles are running one of the largest retail chains in Moscow. Thing is though...stop lying.
 9 years ago '05        #96
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 siccness said:
Your points get more moronic with every posts you make. This is the "Whips and Stereos" isn't it? Therefore it is in fact appropriate to talk about the cars I or any other member has. If I was to claim that I or any other member of my family have a $330k car, I would at least post some proof instead of making inane and baseless comments.
Wealthy? What do you know about wealth? I work in retail banking and wealth management and amassing my own small fortune at 21. My grandfather is the COO of the main distributor of Shell in Russia and two of my uncles are running one of the largest retail chains in Moscow. Thing is though...stop lying.

i like this n*gga he keeps it real
 9 years ago '06        #97
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 siccness said:
Your points get more moronic with every posts you make. This is the "Whips and Stereos" isn't it? Therefore it is in fact appropriate to talk about the cars I or any other member has. If I was to claim that I or any other member of my family have a $330k car, I would at least post some proof instead of making inane and baseless comments.
Wealthy? What do you know about wealth? I work in retail banking and wealth management and amassing my own small fortune at 21. My grandfather is the COO of the main distributor of Shell in Russia and two of my uncles are running one of the largest retail chains in Moscow. Thing is though...stop lying.
My point was how are your cars relevant to this thread. TS asked about auto insurance on a luxury exotic. You own 2 luxury cars. The insurance isn't the same. Like I keep saying, what do you have to prove and why are you trying to prove it to people you don't know? You talk about how much money you have and your prized possessions as if it's making the world go around. No one asked what your folks do, nor did anyone ask what you do.
 02-26-2009, 11:59 PM         #98
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
My point was how are your cars relevant to this thread. TS asked about auto insurance on a luxury exotic. You own 2 luxury cars. The insurance isn't the same. Like I keep saying, what do you have to prove and why are you trying to prove it to people you don't know? You talk about how much money you have and your prized possessions as if it's making the world go around. No one asked what your folks do, nor did anyone ask what you do.
1. Moot point. I answered his inquiry with my post on page 5.
Couple of things...

No insurance company will insure you. I GUARANTEE it. I have many acquaintances who are insurance brokers and after I've read your post this morning I asked one of them just out of curiosity. What she told me is that unless you can prove that you have enough income to maintain all the costs that come with insuring the car, no insurance company will take so much risk a.ssociated with the liability of insuring a driver like you and therefore you cannot drive the car (legally) On the other hand if your parents are on the policy and can afford to pay it, most of the insurance companies will still not insure people your age for cars like that.

The other thing is the taxes a.ssociated with a gift like that; yes, it's taxable. But since I'm positive you're bullsh*tting, I'm not going to waste my time telling you why you can't afford such a gift, even if it's free.
2. I haven't mentioned any of my cars before you said your dad owns a Murcielago.

3. I only mentioned my cars because I can prove what I claim I own and you like the original poster should keep it to yourself if you can't back up any of your statements.

4. G35 aren't really luxury.

5. I'm talking about the wealth of my family because I'm proud what they have achieved and it would be disrespectful to them if I stated that they own something that they don't (like the original poster and yourself did). I'm also proud of myself because I have never asked nor received any financial support from them and thank God I'm smart and healthy enough to make a living for myself at 21.

6. The only thing that you're right about is about people not having to prove anything to people they don't know. Except that if they don't feel like they have to prove it would be a better idea not to make outrageous claims like ownership of a car that is highly unlikely that anyone on Boxden can afford.

Anyway, I think you know what I posted is true. I know that you won't admit your dad doesn't own a Lamborghini and also that you won't post anything that can prove he does, so let's leave it at that.


Last edited by siccness; 02-27-2009 at 12:02 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #99
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 siccness said:
1. Moot point. I answered his inquiry with my post on page 5.


2. I haven't mentioned any of my cars before you said your dad owns a Murcielago.

3. I only mentioned my cars because I can prove what I claim I own and you like the original poster should keep it to yourself if you can't back up any of your statements.

4. G35 aren't really luxury.

5. I'm talking about the wealth of my family because I'm proud what they have achieved and it would be disrespectful to them if I stated that they own something that they don't (like the original poster and yourself did). I'm also proud of myself because I have never asked nor received any financial support from them and thank God I'm smart and healthy enough to make a living for myself at 21.

6. The only thing that you're right about is about people not having to prove anything to people they don't know. Except that if they don't feel like they have to prove it would be a better idea not to make outrageous claims like ownership of a car that is highly unlikely that anyone on Boxden can afford.

Anyway, I think you know what I posted is true. I know that you won't admit your dad doesn't own a Lamborghini and also that you won't post anything that can prove he does, so let's leave it at that.
1. Ok.
2. Fair enough.
3. I still don't get why I should back up my statements, but ok.
4. It's an Infinity, it's already luxury.
5. Commendable. I like people that don't run to mommy and daddy for money. It shows that you can stand up on your own two.
6. Why can't anyone on Boxden afford it? Let's imagine that you weren't in a family that is as wealthy as yours is. Would you believe that someone on Boxden would have a family that is wealthy and runs Russia's largest retail chain and oil companies? If you would believe it, then it shouldn't be too hard to believe that someone on here can afford a Murcielago. I don't feel like I need to prove anything because it's not something that I need to prove on the internet. However, let's leave it at that.
 9 years ago '05        #100
Greece 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 1200 1200
bump...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy