2008 Lamborghini Murcielago

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2009, 12:57 PM         #41
TrkyMfns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
I think your lying, i checked your myspace page and your driving a truck with cloth seats...no baller fu*ks with cloth seats
LMAO. Look at the door panels in that. Looks like a old a.ss Isuzu or Honda Passport. :rolla ugh:
 9 years ago '07        #42
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 4732 4732
 BurninLz said:
typical' boxden.. hatin on ppl cuz they DONT have a lambo themselves lol

idk if this will help cuz they are talkin about a gallardo..

but thought i culd help
yeah, i actually saw that board. but thanks anyway. I'm actually not the least bit suprised at all all the hating thats taking place. n*gga said if I didnt care i wouldnt have posted in the first place, he obviously missed the entire point of the thread. i think I got most of the info I'm looking for, and I'm not about to waste time trying to convince these lames of anything.

and why are y'all asking for pics of some sh*t I dont even have yet? what you want me to go to his house be like, "yeah i need to take pictures of the car you said you'd give me cause some people on a message board dont believe me."

9 years ago '06        #43
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,836 | Props total: 1998 1998
dude said "old 2008 lambo"

damn....
 9 years ago '07        #44
space
space
btw i'm lmao at this n*ggas who are actually taking the time to go thru another n*gga's 3 year old myspace photos trying to find proof that he isn't a "baller" when he never even claimed to be. thats what you call dedication to the hater profession. I just have one question though....

whats it like going to sleep every night knowing your going to wake up being just as lame, if not even more lame than the day before?
 9 years ago '05        #45
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 mainevent4u88 said:
btw i'm lmao at this n*ggas who are actually taking the time to go thru another n*gga's 3 year old myspace photos trying to find proof that he isn't a "baller" when he never even claimed to be. thats what you call dedication to the hater profession. I just have one question though....

whats it like going to sleep every night knowing your going to wake up being just as lame, if not even more lame than the day before?
lmao no one gets the h-bomb when lies are tied into the situation. what your trying to do is gain haters and attention to make u feel like something ur not, but your fitting the poser category very well son. u know damn well the majority of us here have no fu*king clue on inssuring a lambo, so why would u waste time asking here and not a lambo forum of some sort where peeps with a better idea could give u more info. u thought u were going to gain cool points and it's attention u seek because that was a lie not needed homie
 9 years ago '04        #46
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 siccness said:
Couple of things...

No insurance company will insure you. I GUARANTEE it. I have many acquaintances who are insurance brokers and after I've read your post this morning I asked one of them just out of curiosity. What she told me is that unless you can prove that you have enough income to maintain all the costs that come with insuring the car, no insurance company will take so much risk a.ssociated with the liability of insuring a driver like you and therefore you cannot drive the car (legally) On the other hand if your parents are on the policy and can afford to pay it, most of the insurance companies will still not insure people your age for cars like that.

The other thing is the taxes a.ssociated with a gift like that; yes, it's taxable. But since I'm positive you're bullsh*tting, I'm not going to waste my time telling you why you can't afford such a gift, even if it's free.
I was gonna mention taxes too...but figured i'd STFU...

If people couldnt keep the G6's Oprah gave away "for free" due to having to pay the "gift" tax on a 20K vehicle (it was somewhere between 6-7K)...Imagine what it would be on a 400K one. Also there is no "payment plan" on this tax, before you can even register it...you are gonna have to pay it. There is however a way around getting r*ped on the taxes, and he can give you a bill of sale saying you paid a dollar for the lambo. But um..........yea

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 02-11-2009 at 07:22 PM..
 02-11-2009, 07:57 PM         #47
Sheephead24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well then again... He could be telling a lie because he doesn't have proof... So yea I think that he is lieing... No one would give away a lambo for such little value...
 02-11-2009, 08:22 PM         #48
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a few years ago my uncle said hed give me his tower speakers and amps if i graduated on time, about a decade ago my mom said shed get me a puppy if i was good all month..none of these promises came true, they were just motivational mind fu*ks to get me to do something.

for your sake i hope thats not whats goin on here..if you accomplish whatever you need to do and post some pics here with you and your "old a.ss" lambo ill believe it. I just cant see anyone giving away a car like that.
 9 years ago '05        #49
dmunson318 
space
space
 AlBundysfingers said:
a few years ago my uncle said hed give me his tower speakers and amps if i graduated on time, about a decade ago my mom said shed get me a puppy if i was good all month..none of these promises came true, they were just motivational mind fu*ks to get me to do something.

for your sake i hope thats not whats goin on here..if you accomplish whatever you need to do and post some pics here with you and your "old a.ss" lambo ill believe it. I just cant see anyone giving away a car like that.
rich folk dont even star their own kids out on no sh*t like that. i can see if he said mercedes or range rover, but this n*gga said a 350,000 dollar car. bow wow and solja boy video watching a.ss n*gga. thats where he got that lambo sh*t from.
 9 years ago '07        #50
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 249 249
Yeah, most rich kids in my school have 08 cars but they dont go past 40-50 k cars, V6 mustangs, accords, civics, camrys, and lancers and of course theres the bmws and benzs but you dont see them in m3s or sl series just regular 3 series and e class sh*t i doubt you would be given a Lambo by a friend regardless of what your father did for him but if its true then congrats ur one lucky fu*k but u got a greater chance at winning the mega millions jackpot than having some family friend give u a lambo

my little rant :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #51
Fresh801 
space
space
space
$781 | Props total: 33 33
 likeatalltree said:
Wish I was born into money
So does the original poster.How many people with lambo money hangout here?
 9 years ago '07        #52
space
space
lol @ me going to a community college and driving a truck with cloth seats. ya'll n*ggas should be nominated as the 2009 haters of the year at the bi-annual haters ball. but you really do need to work on your investigative skills though, cause neither one of those a.ssumptions are accurate.
 9 years ago '05        #53
Shirow|M 
space
space
$5,476 | Props total: 0 0
 mainevent4u88 said:
lol @ me going to a community college and driving a truck with cloth seats. ya'll n*ggas should be nominated as the 2009 haters of the year at the bi-annual haters ball. but you really do need to work on your investigative skills though, cause neither one of those a.ssumptions are accurate.
its not about hating dude. why would someone give you a car without the proper insurance information at hand??

you took it upon yourself to ask strangers on the internet what to do about it, so don't pull the 'oh yall just hating' card now.

even if your 'dads friend' didnt give you the proper info, google should have been your first resource rather than come here acting like everyone drives $360k cars. did you not see the post your whips thread?
 9 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 Shirow said:
its not about hating dude. why would someone give you a car without the proper insurance information at hand??

you took it upon yourself to ask strangers on the internet what to do about it, so don't pull the 'oh yall just hating' card now.

even if your 'dads friend' didnt give you the proper info, google should have been your first resource rather than come here acting like everyone drives $360k cars. did you not see the post your whips thread?

well my bad for a.ssuming the cats in the 'Whips and Stereos' section of one of my favorite board would know something about high-risk auto insurance. i did get a couple good recommendations though, so thanks to the people who actually had relevant posts. like I said, I pretty much have the info I need so posting here is getting kind of pointless. Especially when all I'm doing is responding to people who are making accusations based on myspace.com.

btw shout-out to Brazz's moms. Tell her I said she make some good a.ss corn bread, but I'm gon need my socks back though. For real.
 9 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 BRAZZ said:
^Good come back after the exposure wayne head.
exposure? are you talking about my alleged enrollment at a community college? or my 'truck' with cloth seats from 2006?

I know you must be compiling a "Why DJ Kols Is NOT a Baller" semi-biography so let me give you some information that's a bit more accurate.
  • I'm 21 year old music producer and full time student at an HBCU.
  • As of right now, I drive an Acura Integra. It does have cloth seats.
  • I'm not a 'baller' but I'm not a broke a.ss n*gga either.
  • I don't a make ridiculous amount of money but....... my father does.

So maybe that'll help you with your 'exposure' effort. In the mean time, I'm gonna work on making deans list for the second time so I can end up whippin a new car. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #56
dmunson318 
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:
exposure? are you talking about my alleged enrollment at a community college? or my 'truck' with cloth seats from 2006?

I know you must be compiling a "Why DJ Kols Is NOT a Baller" semi-biography so let me give you some information that's a bit more accurate.
  • I'm 21 year old music producer and full time student at an HBCU.
  • As of right now, I drive an Acura Integra. It does have cloth seats.
  • I'm not a 'baller' but I'm not a broke a.ss n*gga either.
  • I don't a make ridiculous amount of money but....... my father does.

So maybe that'll help you with your 'exposure' effort. In the mean time, I'm gonna work on making deans list for the second time so I can end up whippin a new car. :greetings10:

so if your dad makes great money why won't he get the lambo for u instead? if your dads friend just want to up and give u a 300,000 dollar car. he must be bonin ya moms. id ask my pops id have to.

"dad, now don't get me wrong but if this n*ggas want to give his lambo u know im going to take it, but is he fu*king moms instead? should i start calling this n*gga step dad now cuzz this sh*t ain't adding up. me and u been fishing together etc and u told me how to put a rubber on. only thing this n*gga showed me in life is y=mc2. i don't understand pop who's fu*king him u or mom?"

thats exactly how that sh*t will go and ill be prepared to cover my face

Last edited by dmunson318; 02-12-2009 at 05:50 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #57
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
This thread is full of jokes
 02-12-2009, 05:24 PM         #58
Sheephead24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
agreed... I am getting a kick out of this thread...
 9 years ago '05        #59
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
who ever is giving the gift is the one that pays the taxes....not the recipient...as far as getting it insured...the premium will be extremely high....and you will prolly need one of your parents on it as well
 9 years ago '04        #60
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Anyone who believes this is retarded
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago