2008 Lamborghini Murcielago

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Adamsville4real said:
this n*gga just said sell a lambo and buy a chevy. Who you know that can steal a lambo an if you know somebody what are they gonna do once they steal. You cant drive no where cuz you gone get caught fast and aint no point of taking it to a chop shop cuz nobody is going to buy lambo parts. Your post isnt pratical.
Hes does have a point tho...like hockeythug said; you cant be rich just to buy the car, you have to be rich to drive it. Servicing and insuring that car is extremely costly. Your better off taking the money and put it towards a house or something that you will actually use especially in the future when you have a family.

Or buy a car that you can afford to drive and insure and put the rest in the bank or bonds, etc.

And thats if this guy is even gettin a lambo...

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 02-10-2009 at 10:43 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #22
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4720 4720
yeah, I've been checkin out a few options as far as insurance goes. I'm not about to fu*k with any high-risk insurance companies. I found out that I can exclude myself from liability by having an escrow account. I think that's probably my best solution. as far as servicing goes, I'm not worried about it. honestly my pops will probably be whippin it more often than me while im in school, so he'll probably split costs with me if not cover them himself.
 9 years ago '04        #23
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Should prolly get to studying then instead of asking about insurance.
 9 years ago '07        #24
space
space
 BRAZZ said:
^if you were smart you'd get the lambo, sell it, keep the money and be happy..if your lying, k!ll yourself.
nah i couldnt sell a gift. I have a car, and i'm straight financially, so a 08 murci will definitely be a nice thing to have. but like I said, upkeep aint even really a concern of mine. It's probably gonna stay in my pops garage while I'm away at school anyway.
 9 years ago '06        #25
YounGCInfamous 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 1 1
 ycs_int said:
 02-10-2009, 03:42 PM         #26
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id sell it and get two lexus'
 02-10-2009, 03:49 PM         #27
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no hate or anything, but its hard to believe your own father givin you a lambo for makin the deans list, let alone his friend.

if your not lying, i hope you make the deans list (and can drive stick).
 02-10-2009, 04:39 PM         #28
Sheephead24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I would do is go to a car company that might sell Lambos and then ask around for their opinions on what car insurance you should get...
 9 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 BRAZZ said:
I think your lying, i checked your myspace page and your driving a truck with cloth seats...no baller fu*ks with cloth seats
lol word. great job magnum P.I. You have successfully identified what kind of car i drive based on a myspace page. regardless of if you believe me or not, I'll most likely have my name on the registration of a murcielago by the end of the year, so i really dont care if you think i'm a "baller" or not. by the way, when did i ever claim to be what you would describe as a "baller?"

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 02-10-2009 at 05:02 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 paliknight said:
no hate or anything, but its hard to believe your own father givin you a lambo for makin the deans list, let alone his friend.

if your not lying, i hope you make the deans list (and can drive stick).
yeah, it's a gracious gift, but it really isnt anything considering all the sh*t my dad has done for him in the past. but for your information, yes, i can drive stick.
 02-10-2009, 06:46 PM         #31
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no pics???
 9 years ago '04        #32
georgebenson 9 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 138 138
This post is FULL of
[pic - click to view]

02-10-2009, 07:37 PM         #33
Critical 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is useless without pictures...
 9 years ago '04        #34
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
not to mention...

This dude said the cat "buys" a new car every year....unless this is some dumb a.ss rap dude or insert other "new money character" ....not many are going to outright buy a near 400K car and do it again the following year. You dont get "rich" by fu*king over money like that...even if you got it like that.

So if he is gonna continue to pay the note while you drive, im sure he'll keep it insured and maintained as well. Or he knows your deans list chances are like spotting a gnats a.ss out the corner of your eye....aint happenin'

Be sure to come back and show us the pics of your "old" Lambo or come back and say you didnt make the deans list
 9 years ago '05        #35
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
No ONE just gives out lambos

Bill Gates wouldnt do that sh*t for his sons friend

lmao.
 9 years ago '07        #36
space
space
honestly I dont really care who believes me. i started the thread looking for info on insurance. yes, there's a chance that i might not make deans list, but thats really just about the only thing in between me and a new luxury whip. i kinda figured the thread would be hater-bait but im just lettin you know, i dont have to prove sh*t to anyone.
 9 years ago '05        #37
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 mainevent4u88 said:
that sounds like too much of a hassle for me. im probably not gonna be whippin it as an everyday vehicle but i really dont want to have to make a phone call every time i want to take a drive. anyhow, thx for the input.
n*gga u not supposed to make that your everyday car. how much does it cost to fix paint scrapes and chips on a lambo?
 9 years ago '05        #38
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
man its a recession aint nobody buying cars every year nomore

hate hate hate hate hate.
 02-10-2009, 10:20 PM         #39
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Couple of things...

No insurance company will insure you. I GUARANTEE it. I have many acquaintances who are insurance brokers and after I've read your post this morning I asked one of them just out of curiosity. What she told me is that unless you can prove that you have enough income to maintain all the costs that come with insuring the car, no insurance company will take so much risk a.ssociated with the liability of insuring a driver like you and therefore you cannot drive the car (legally) On the other hand if your parents are on the policy and can afford to pay it, most of the insurance companies will still not insure people your age for cars like that.

The other thing is the taxes a.ssociated with a gift like that; yes, it's taxable. But since I'm positive you're bullsh*tting, I'm not going to waste my time telling you why you can't afford such a gift, even if it's free.
 9 years ago '05        #40
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
typical' boxden.. hatin on ppl cuz they DONT have a lambo themselves lol

idk if this will help cuz they are talkin about a gallardo..

but thought i culd help
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy