[ChrisBrown Vs Rihanna]Chris Brown and Rihanna To Do A Duet

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
189 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #161
TheDboy 
space
space
$436 | Props total: 12 12
I can elite some of you on the truth about this sitiuation. Coming from inside the industy. For those who dont know Chris Brown has another female that he with we all heard the rumors of chris brown cheating on Rihanna. Well before the grammys at the hotel Rihanna Confronted Chris about the girl. It was said Chris Brown tired to dump I repeat DUMP Rihanna for the other girl. They exchanged words all the way down to the limo once inside the limo hell broke loose (and this answers alot of question why Rihanna isnt going to pursue this charge) Rihanna Jumped on Chris Brown YES SHE STARTED IT
picture Ike and Tina limo scene from the movie accept Less brutal.
The reason why there is a a.ssualt claim is becuase Chris Brown fought back trying to push rihanna off him in the limo and once outside the car chris brown shook rihanna like what the fu*k u doing u crazy bi*ch

This is pretty about the most truth u gone hear on this situation it's already deen hit damage control so its going to be 4 or 5 sides to the story
It is what it is
 9 years ago '05        #162
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
Chris: bi*ch u tell on me i sware to god ima defalte that five head to ushers size...

or

Chris: I should bust yo mutha fu*kin forehead (jay z)

Or

chris:whispers* hand me the mutha fu*kin MIC right now bi*ch,dont make me bust yo sh*t to the white meat...
 02-10-2009, 11:15 AM         #163
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is part 2 that dismisses the 'rumors' so none of you bored mods merge this thread again so you feel like ur doing ur job

TMZ.com homepage:

Law enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Deuce Black; 02-10-2009 at 11:32 AM..
 02-10-2009, 11:16 AM         #164
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheDboy said:
I can elite some of you on the truth about this sitiuation. Coming from inside the industy. For those who dont know Chris Brown has another female that he with we all heard the rumors of chris brown cheating on Rihanna. Well before the grammys at the hotel Rihanna Confronted Chris about the girl. It was said Chris Brown tired to dump I repeat DUMP Rihanna for the other girl. They exchanged words all the way down to the limo once inside the limo hell broke loose (and this answers alot of question why Rihanna isnt going to pursue this charge) Rihanna Jumped on Chris Brown YES SHE STARTED IT
The reason why there is a a.ssualt claim is becuase Chris Brown fought back trying to push rihanna off him in the limo and once outside the car chris brown shook rihanna like what the fu*k u doing u crazy bi*ch

This is pretty about the most truth u gone hear on this situation it's already deen hit damage control so its going to be 4 or 5 sides to the story
It is what it is
hopefully this is true
 9 years ago '05        #165
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
...it will surface soon that it was nuthing but rough rough s3x....
 9 years ago '06        #166
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
how many of yall find it socially acceptable to hit a woman? not even ya significant other, just find it appropriate to slap a bi*ch if need be.

im kinda disgusted at how many people are saying "women want equal rights this is called equal treatment" or "theres lots more serious sh*t in the world like murder or r*pe so this is no big deal"

i dont know if your mom taught yall manners or not but hitting a woman is straight up horrible.. it takes a big man to beat up a girl..

Check this out G'... i have 2 Baby Mamas... one of the SLICED my neck & chest with a big Kitchen Knife cuz she was talking sh*t about my Moms and i ignored her, the other jumped on me while i was asleep and dug her nails in my face and had to go to the emergency room cuz she thought.. THOUGHT with no proof, that i was cheating. One Got so mad one time she burned all my clothes put it in the trash and threw rotten beans on them cuz i was working too much and spending more time with my daughter and my mom than her...wtf!?!?!, and the 2nd one heard a rumor that i was seeing another girl, we were broken up by the way, and told me my 2nd daughter wasn't mind and called the cops and reported that i SUPPOSEDLY KIDNAPPED her with no Proof here in L.A., and i fought a LIFE SENTENCE until i got 2yrs in the Pen'..... so if Rihanna was tripping like most 19yr old bi*ches with money do, then... I Won't Hit A Woman, But I'll Slap The sh*t Out of A bi*ch! :sh*thappens:

Last edited by Maywood86; 02-10-2009 at 11:38 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #167
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
What if it was just the girls that she fought with, would Chris Brown really bite her?
 9 years ago '06        #168
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
oh and Comic Book Guy... my Momma taught me to respect a woman.. but if a bi*ch can't respect you then you have no business taking sh*t like a PUNK bi*ch!.... cuz to her you're weak and she'll look for the next muthafu*ka with bigger balls than you that don't take sh*t...
 9 years ago '05        #169
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
ok lets look at this...hes in the drivers seat? gets out walks all the way around the car then jus pumbles her? man stuff aint addin up right. oh yea he bit her lol man gtfoh. hes only 19...i mean i kno what he "might" have done was wrong but every1 makes mistakes.
 9 years ago '06        #170
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
To Comic Book Guy and everyone else, you all can't tell me that if a bi*ch or 2 bi*ches do the sh*t that i went through, you wouldn't defend yourself or bi*ch Slap them... cuz if not.. sh*t ya'll would have been dead or really damaged... and if not, ya'll be more bi*ches than the actual bi*ch....
 9 years ago '04        #171
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 480 480
whaaaaaaat? lol
 9 years ago '04        #172
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
 TheDboy said:

It is what it is
The only question I have about this then is where does the lambo come into play, this really does seem like the only story that makes since even with her having the bite marks on her arm it sounds like he was trying to bite her first to get her off of him

Last edited by willi150; 02-10-2009 at 11:44 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #173
beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 136 136
another black man going to jail.... cased closed
 9 years ago '05        #174
j da pimp 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 0 0
i need to hear the other side 1st... she coulda instigated it... what guy really bites his chick... i really think theres more...
 9 years ago '04        #175
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
here is what was posted in another thread, this what would honestly make since for why he bit her cause he was probably trying to get her off of him but wht doesn't make since I thought a lambo was involved not a limo.

TheDboy said:

It is what it is
 9 years ago '05        #176
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 willi150 said:
here is what was posted in another thread, this what would honestly make since for why he bit her cause he was probably trying to get her off of him but wht doesn't make since I thought a lambo was involved not a limo.
Yeah because the words LAMBO and LIMO don't sound close enough to get easily confused...

We all know how sh*t gets changed more a story is told but the story you posted makes a lot of sense. Come on did anyone really think Chris Breezy was going to be a one woman man? He's fu*king 19 and in the early stages in his career...

I don't condone a male hitting a female, especially striking a fee, but hey what you expect when people more likely than not were drinking [even if they're illegal] and sh*t pops off.
 9 years ago '04        #177
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
damn not even ike would bite his chick this n*gga chris is crazy
 02-10-2009, 12:23 PM         #178
Iverson Romo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast14 said:
another black man going to jail.... cased closed

another black man doing some stupid sh*t....
 02-10-2009, 12:23 PM         #179
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've yet to see a caption this pic thread on boxden that contains more than one funny or original caption...you guys fu*king suck
 9 years ago '05        #180
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 annaba said:
Chris Brown rules :)
You are a fu*kin idiot, domestic abuse is nothing to laugh at nor poke fun at. Maybe when some dude throws your mom to the walls and beats the sh*t out of her you will under stand you fu*kin' a**hole
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy