[ChrisBrown Vs Rihanna]Chris Brown and Rihanna To Do A Duet

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #981
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
all that bs'n around...smh....
and aint sh*t gone happen to breezy credibility...
he back wit her and they will soak it up.. fans and all...
 9 years ago '05        #982
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
Damn CB, how many punch it take you to get Rihanna to calm down? And the funny thing is, its this n*gga's fault for cheating, and then he proceeds to beat Rihanna in the car like its her fault. and now Rihanna is thinking of getting back with CB?
 9 years ago '04        #983
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 Quasi said:
You must really be hooked if you changing names and sh*t just for the sake of keeping the relationship and your flings.
"Sometimes a man just gotta be a man" - Murs
 9 years ago '04        #984
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1276 1276
 zaney said:
He sure was gettin it POPPIN, had Rihanna's heart all over the floor that night..

i dont know about rihanna

but zaney looks fine.
 9 years ago '05        #985
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,434 | Props total: 25091 25091
 KiddKidd45 said:
chris brown gon have 2 change his whole image up and become a gangster singer and start gangbangin and packin heat in order 2 sell records. all da rappers gon start collabin wit him tho. it aint over for him
He Being Booked At Twin Towers In Los Angeles....Aint Nobody Finna Put That n*gga On In The Jails. They Finna Run It In That n*gga and Take Him Down In The Shower and Watch We Hear About The Damage In The News.....

@ Rihanna Not Taking The Stand.....DONT TRY HIDE NOW BISH
 9 years ago '05        #986
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,434 | Props total: 25091 25091
Chris Brown — No Plea Yet
 Source said:
Chris Brown and his attorney Mark Geragos did not enter a plea to the two felony charges. The judge granted Brown’s request for a continuance to April 6th.

It is unclear why they wanted to postpone the case — possibly to conduct further investigations or possibly to strike a plea deal. We just don’t know…

Based on our information, it seems Brown wants to avoid a trial at all costs because the picture of Rihanna taken one day after the incident — which has not been seen anywhere publicly — is unbelievable.

Brown, who stood emotionless in court, spoke only 4 words to the judge — “yes,” “yes,” and “yes ma’am.”

The judge admonished Brown in open court, saying “You are not to annoy, harass, molest, threaten or use force or violence against anyone.”

The judge asked Mark Geragos if there was a “no-contact order” in place, to which Geragos replied, “Miss Fenty [Rihanna] does not request such an order.”

Rihanna’s attorney, Donald Etra, was also in court. Etra is famous for repping Snoop Dogg in multiple cases over the years.
Hittin A bi*ch Was The Case That Gave Me.....
 9 years ago '07        #987
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
UPDATE

Check tha files
 9 years ago '04        #988
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
Why was a big deal made out of the "court date" today, when it was only an arraignment? At the arraignment I had, all they did was set a PRE-trial date...then months after that was the sentencing.
 9 years ago '07        #989
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
 Woody said:
Why was a big deal made out of the "court date" today, when it was only an arraignment? At the arraignment I had, all they did was set a PRE-trial date...then months after that was the sentencing.
at the arraignment, u have to enter a plea...They wanted to know what chris was goin to plea...Chris lawyers have asked for continuance aka makin an excuse on not makin a plea.

So whats goin to happen is, the lawyers are gonna try to get a plea deal with the prosecutors so Brown wont go to jail n sh*t...

Depending who the prosecutors are, they may not want a plea deal and it being a female judge you know what time it is...
 9 years ago '05        #990
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
 Bkjj11 said:
I know its gonna be merged but lmao @ this:

TMZ reports:

FOX 11 in L.A. obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case.

According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her a.ssistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to k!ll you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.
im sorry but chris broqwn sounds like a fukkin pro at beating bi*ches up..........dude is driving, jabbing the bi*ch head against the glass and telling her he's gonna beat the sh*t out of you and you tuen around and take this dude back, lmfao, i hope he beats the gorilla p!ss out of her next time, pathetic
 9 years ago '07        #991
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
bunch of gossip a.ss females in this thread i see.....
 03-05-2009, 07:19 PM         #992
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
im sorry but chris brown sounds like a fukkin pro at beating bi*ches up..........dude is driving, jabbing the bi*ch head against the glass and telling her he's gonna beat the sh*t out of you and you tuer around and take this dude back, lmfao, i hope he beats the gorilla piss out of her next time, pathetic
oh sh*t.
 03-05-2009, 07:56 PM         #993
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAAAAAMN! CHRIS BREEZY!!!!!

Put her in the headlock, biting the hoe while he still driving, on the ear n*gga! "I'm gonna beat the sh*t out of you when we got home, wait and see!"

AHAHAHAHA! That n*gga been beating her a.ss, this was far from the first time.

I take all that sh*t back, Rhi Rhi ain't deserve that! I thought it would come out that she said or did some wild sh*t to set him off.....that n*gga just crazy. Laugh at the singing little n*gga if you want, I bet Chris Brown would fu*k a n*gga up in the streets. Nimble little fu*ker.

But whats up with the throwing the keys out the window? Why's that not in the report.
 03-05-2009, 08:40 PM         #994
MorrisBX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
VIDEO: Chris Brown in Court (03-05-2009 Court Hearing)

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by MorrisBX; 03-06-2009 at 01:13 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #995
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
hahahaha
"Mr. Brown, you are ordered not to annoy, harass, molest, threaten, or use force or violence against anyone."
 9 years ago '05        #996
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101

[pic - click to view]

03-05-2009, 09:02 PM         #997
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

oh sh*t
 03-05-2009, 09:14 PM         #998
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
media loves drama...
 03-05-2009, 10:14 PM         #999
MorrisBX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #1000
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

awww damn :character62::jumping0045:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago