[ChrisBrown Vs Rihanna]Chris Brown and Rihanna To Do A Duet

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #961
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Bkjj11 said:
I know its gonna be merged but lmao @ this:

TMZ reports:

FOX 11 in L.A. obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case.

According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her a.ssistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to k!ll you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.
Seriously after reading that sh*t how can Rihanna even consider getting back with him? I swear the next generation are going to grow up thinking its ok to smack girls and girls thinks its ok to be smacked.
 9 years ago '04        #962
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 968 968
 Wasted said:
Seriously after reading that sh*t how can Rihanna even consider getting back with him? I swear the next generation are going to grow up thinking its ok to smack girls and girls thinks its ok to be smacked.
sounds like a personal problem don't it?
 9 years ago '07        #963
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
OFFICIAL POLICE REPORTS RELEASED WITH DETAIL ON WHAT WENT ON THAT NIGHT.

RIP TO RHIANNA'S CAREER BY BEING A ROLE MODEL AND STAYING IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

03-05-2009, 03:33 PM         #964
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My God....
 9 years ago '07        #965
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
I KNOW THIS IS GONNA SOUND fu*kED UP BUT I HOPE THIS IS A LESSON IN WHICH ALL HOES CAN LEARN TO NOT PICK UP YOUR n*ggaS PHONE. TRUE STORY.
 9 years ago '06        #966
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
wow......welcome to adulthood....
 9 years ago '07        #967
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 BRAZZ said:
THANK YOU!!!!

This is the same exact reason why I leave my phone in the car when I visit my girl.
JUST CHANGE FEMALE NAMES TO MALE NAMES :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #968
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
why do people think its okay to access other peoples phone? I can't believe that started the altercation. Career k!ller!
 03-05-2009, 03:50 PM         #969
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, all that money down the drain for Chris Brown, You know he aint invest too much of that money,being as young as he is. I mean he just lost multi millions over bein a a lil bi*ch, and not bein a man and just sayin fu*k it. I'm sure that in a couple years what money he still has dries up, he'll be wantin to bi*ch slap himself.
 03-05-2009, 03:51 PM         #970
DilatedMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can somebody explain to me how he was able to do all this and still drive? I can barely change a cd when I'm driving.
 9 years ago '04        #971
j_dub23 4 heat pts
space
space
$267 | Props total: 71 71
Chris Brown has been charged with two felonies stemming from an argument with his girlfriend, Rihanna, court documents show.

Brown is expected to be arraigned Thursday afternoon on charges of a.ssault likely to cause great bodily injury and making criminal threats. The 19-year-old R&B singer remains free on $50,000 bail.

The felony complaint handed down in court Thursday morning identifies Brown's alleged victim only as "Robyn F." Rihanna's real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

View more MSN videosGo to MSNBC

If convicted, the possible sentence ranges anywhere from probation to four years and eight months in state prison, said district attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons.

According to a detective's affidavit, Brown and Rihanna got into a f!ght early Feb. 8 after the "Umbrella" singer checked her boyfriend's cell phone and found a text message from another woman.

Brown pulled his car over and tried to push Rihanna out, but she was still wearing her seatbelt, Los Angeles police Detective De Shon Andrews wrote. He said Brown pushed Rihanna's head against the window, punched her with his right hand, and then continued driving while hitting her, the affidavit states. He also bit his girlfriend on the ear, the affidavit states.

The affidavit was filed as part of a search warrant request for the phone records of Brown, Rihanna and her a.ssistant.

Brown allegedly threatened to k!ll Rihanna after she pretended to leave a phone message with her a.ssistant, telling her to have the police waiting at her house.

Andrews described Brown's blows as causing Rihanna's mouth to fill with blood. He also writes that Brown tried to choke Rihanna after she took the keys to his car away.

Brown was arrested hours later and booked him on suspicion of making criminal threats. Police said at the time a woman identified Brown as her attacker during an early morning dispute in an upscale Los Angeles neighborhood.

A phone message left for Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, was not immediately returned Thursday. Brown's publicist Tony Knight said any statement would likely come from Geragos after today's hearing.

Rihanna's spokesperson had no comment on the charges filed against Brown.

Brown issued a statement a week after the incident saying that he was "sorry and saddened" about the incident. Rihanna also later issued a statement, saying she wouldn't comment on the alleged beating at the request of authorities. She thanked fans for their support.

Brown's arrest has been a dent in the "Run It!" singer's squeaky-clean image, and compelled sponsors to drop him or not renew his deals.

The alleged attack also came hours before the couple were scheduled to appear and perform at the Grammy Awards. Both were no-shows for event.

link:
 03-05-2009, 03:52 PM         #972
Brown Bomber II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
I KNOW THIS IS GONNA SOUND fu*kED UP BUT I HOPE THIS IS A LESSON IN WHICH ALL HOES CAN LEARN TO NOT PICK UP YOUR n*ggaS PHONE. TRUE STORY.
Damn thats some real sh*t, I know a couple females in relationships like that, who have given n*ggas 5th and 6th chances, I promise to God. These hoes have NO LOGIC, except in the classroom, I swear when they leave school hoes is extra dumb
 03-05-2009, 03:55 PM         #973
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn..
 03-05-2009, 03:57 PM         #974
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris brown gon have 2 change his whole image up and become a gangster singer and start gangbangin and packin heat in order 2 sell records. all da rappers gon start collabin wit him tho. it aint over for him
 9 years ago '07        #975
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Trill n*gga said:
so when "tyrone" texts you and asks can i suck your d*ck, you dont think your girl might think that looks wierd?
IF YOU HAVE "TYRONE" SENDING YOU MESSAGES LIKE THAT WITHOUT SAYING HI FIRST TYRONE SHOULDN'T HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER BUT RATHER A PRIVATE EMAIL BECAUSE "TYRONE" THEN BECOMES A LIABILITY. IF NOT GO WITH A BLACKBERRY WHERE YOU CAN TURN OFF THE SERVICE BUT STILL KEEP YOUR PHONE ON. :applause::applause:
 9 years ago '05        #976
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8068 8068
damn he did ALL that while driving.

Something ain't adding up
 03-05-2009, 04:12 PM         #977
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiddKidd45 said:
chris brown gon have 2 change his whole image up and become a gangster singer and start gangbangin and packin heat in order 2 sell records. all da rappers gon start collabin wit him tho. it aint over for him

hell yeah :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #978
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 trill n*gga said:
you can turn the service off on a blackberry and still use it for e-mails and sh*t??? Damn i might have to cop one
nah you can turn the service off by the touch of a button meaning you won't be able to receive anything at all but your phone will stay on making it look like its all good.
 9 years ago '05        #979
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
*Waits for Fox News and Bill O'Reilly to turn this into a race thing*
 03-05-2009, 04:33 PM         #980
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the woman is suspicious and think you're messing around she'll go to the the extremes to dig up dirt. You should know that by now. LOL If you don't want a commitment and want to play games leave or deal with it.

Why go through the trouble? it's really a waste of time, the nagging the f!ghting it's stupid. If she's just paranoid and jealous talk to her and or lock your phone.

You must really be hooked if you changing names and sh*t just for the sake of keeping the relationship and your flings.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago