Video inside NBA Youngboy caught lacking
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside CROOKED I: "Sad to hear one of the GOATS not flow in pocket"
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James says he SLEEPS 12 HOURS EVERYDAY & TIGER WOODS say only 4 HRS..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn .. Chief Keef going bald
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #661
nitetrain8601 24 heat pts24
space
space
$15,652 | Props total: 5293 5293
Jay's a hypocritical little bi*ch. Support Ri-Ri. My god. Take care of your wife and your business. He has no say on how sh*t goes down. He's becoming annoying.
 9 years ago '07        #662
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 silentmurder2 said:

[pic - click to view]

As SOON as I saw the Jay-Z quote I saw this gif in my head like....wait...a...minute, hypocritical a.ss.

Am I the only one who REALLY doesn't see the big deal with this Chris & Rhianna situation? I really could give fu*k and don't know why anyone else would. All those photos of rhianna with bruises are known photoshops chick didn't have ANY marks on her.
 02-16-2009, 11:42 AM         #663
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thinkJay-Z knows Rihanna did Chris dirty. "We all should support her." Oh word, why? Cuz she's a girl? "She's young" UH OH, thats the excuse people use when they really fu*ked up. "Oh i was young, i was stupid" nah bi*ch you were a wh0ore.....

fu*k outta here.....bi*ch prolly really did give him herpes
 02-16-2009, 06:52 PM         #664
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Brown Says He's 'Sorry' And 'Saddened'

Chris Brown, who was arrested a week ago in connection with a domestic violence investigation, said today (Feb. 15) he is "sorry and saddened" by what happened and is seeking counseling from his pastor and loved ones.

The 19-year-old R&B singer also said much of what has been reported of the incident is untrue, although he did not elaborate.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person," Brown said in a statement issued through publicist Michael Sitrick.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and-or reported in the media is wrong," he added. But he said he couldn't discuss that in detail until his case is resolved.

Brown surrendered to Los Angeles police on Feb. 8 and was released on $50,000 bail after being booked for investigation of making a criminal threat, a felony. He has not been charged by the district attorney's office, which is still investigating the case.

His arrest reportedly stemmed from an argument with his girlfriend, fellow singer Rihanna, shortly after they left a pre-Grammy Awards party.

Both were nominated for Grammys and were scheduled to appear at the Feb. 8 awards show but canceled at the last minute. Brown surrendered to authorities just as the show was getting underway.

According to police, Brown and a woman began arguing as they were traveling in a car shortly after the Feb. 7 party. The f!ght escalated after they got out of the car, and Brown had left by the time officers arrived.
WE DON'T BELIEVE U
U NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!
:lachen001: :lachen001: :lachen001:

Last edited by Deuce Black; 02-16-2009 at 06:55 PM..
 02-16-2009, 06:58 PM         #665
themostThorough 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris & rihanna = 2009 ike & tina
 9 years ago '06        #666
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
 Deuce Black said:
Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and-or reported in the media is wrong," he added. But he said he couldn't discuss that in detail until his case is resolved
he beat her a.ss end of story
 02-16-2009, 07:12 PM         #667
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vic20dipset said:
he beat her a.ss end of story
:iagree:
 9 years ago '08        #668
The N 560 heat pts560
space
space
$50,138 | Props total: 26837 26837
he probably thought he k!lled her actually, isn't it claimed that he choked her a.ss and she passed out?. then the homie ran out of there scared for his life.
 9 years ago '06        #669
Storchaveli 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,399 | Props total: 5868 5868
This is a bullsh*t PR response... his people wrote this bullsh*t so that their client could save face and not lose MORE. fu*k outta here Chris. :slap:
 02-16-2009, 07:30 PM         #670
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k,its theyre business - sh*t was blown wildly out of proportion anyway.
 9 years ago '05        #671
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 736 736
^yep..
 9 years ago '05        #672
Fresh|B 999 heat pts999
space
space
$44,153 | Props total: 29802 29802
 silentmurder2 said:

[pic - click to view]

Wasnt That Video Proven Fake.....
 9 years ago '05        #673
Fresh|B 999 heat pts999
space
space
$44,153 | Props total: 29802 29802
Rihanna back at home; “None of this is as bad as everyone makes it sound.”

Yvonne Fenty, a cousin of Rihanna’s, claimed that the “Umbrella” singer is currently on the island of Barbados — recovering from last Sunday’s violent attack by boyfriend-R&B star Chris Brown — with friends and family, and told RadarOnline.com exclusively that “Rihanna is holding up well.”

Everyone is looking after her–she is just trying to catch herself and get her life back on track. None of this is as bad as everyone makes it sound. Her injuries weren’t near as bad as people make them sound. Yes, she is going through a rough time and is upset, but she is thinking positive and resting. She will be fine.

-Source:
 9 years ago '06        #674
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,512 | Props total: 2193 2193
^^^^
 02-16-2009, 11:15 PM         #675
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Look, sh*t happens. This stuff happens every day and no one ever cares. Worse stuff happens... and no one ever cares. Don't none of us know Chris Brown or Rihanna. We don't even know the details of what happened. So how are people 'claiming sides'???!

Sh*t is unfortunate but... who-the-f**k-cares! Both of them em are in the wrong...
exactly
 02-17-2009, 05:17 AM         #676
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:lachen001:

02-17-2009, 05:36 AM         #677
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW
 9 years ago '07        #678
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
that was bullsh*t... sh*t wernt even funny
 9 years ago '06        #679
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 1505 1505
she got some nice t*ts tho, feel me??
 02-17-2009, 06:17 AM         #680
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umbrella
Home      

most viewed right now
perfect night at the club status
30 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
172 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Beyoncé & Jay Z Just Dropped An Album
817 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside [New] Percy Keith - Dementia (Response to Kevin Gates) Dreka smashed th..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Stephen Mackin A Smith
116 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside French Montana post pick with a Tr@nny in booty shorts
73 comments
21 hours ago