[ChrisBrown Vs Rihanna]Chris Brown and Rihanna To Do A Duet

most viewed right now
 71
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #641
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Jay Z calls for Support of Rihanna

Jay-Z struck a serious note Saturday when asked for his words of support for Rihanna.

"This is a real situation," he said in Phoenix at the Sprite Green presents the Third Annual Two Kings dinner with Jay-Z and Lebron James, as part of the NBA All-Star Weekend.

"You have to have compassion for others. Just imagine it being your sister or mom and then think about how we should talk about that," the hip-hop mogul, 39, continued.

"I just think we should all support her. She's going through a tough time. You have to realize she's a young girl, as well. She's very young."

Rihanna, 20, was allegedly attacked in Los Angeles on Feb. 8 by boyfriend Chris Brown, 19. He was arrested and may face charges from the district attorney.

Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, tells PEOPLE that his daughter, whom he saw Thursday in Barbados, is bruised, but "she will be all right."

Asked if he'd seen Rihanna, Jay-Z replied, "I don't want to go into it."
 9 years ago '05        #642
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 OMEGAMAN said:
Unless she had a gun pointed at him, no amount of f!ghting or hits on her behalf justifies him laying his hands on her.
Bullsh*t. Uh, yeah it makes a difference if let's say Rihanna hit dude while he was driving. So I guess if a woman is hitting you or slapping you just gonna stand there or try to grab her.
 9 years ago '05        #643
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Bkjj11 said:
Lmao who's gonna forget this? Dude from girls gone wild, joe budden already said imma chris brown a chick lmao

Oh yeah, he waits 1 week after he beats her up to release a statement, bad move, now using religion is like not comin out the closet even though u wear nail polish and lipstick
This is not a bad move. He released the statement at the right time. Releasing it the day after the incident would have been foolish because it would make it look like he was rushing to get something out real quick to cover up for something.

Also there is nothing wrong with using religion if that is what the dude truly believes in.
 02-15-2009, 10:32 PM         #644
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
Jay Z calls for Support of Rihanna

Jay-Z struck a serious note Saturday when asked for his words of support for Rihanna.

"This is a real situation," he said in Phoenix at the Sprite Green presents the Third Annual Two Kings dinner with Jay-Z and Lebron James, as part of the NBA All-Star Weekend.

"You have to have compassion for others. Just imagine it being your sister or mom and then think about how we should talk about that," the hip-hop mogul, 39, continued.

"I just think we should all support her. She's going through a tough time. You have to realize she's a young girl, as well. She's very young."

Rihanna, 20, was allegedly attacked in Los Angeles on Feb. 8 by boyfriend Chris Brown, 19. He was arrested and may face charges from the district attorney.

Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, tells PEOPLE that his daughter, whom he saw Thursday in Barbados, is bruised, but "she will be all right."

Asked if he'd seen Rihanna, Jay-Z replied, "I don't want to go into it."


fu*k jayz this n*gga sells crack to his mom and stabs his brother who the fu*k is he
 9 years ago '07        #645
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
avatar space
space
$92,433 | Props total: 69959 69959
Jay-Z struck a serious note Saturday when asked for his words of support for Rihanna.

"This is a real situation," he said in Phoenix at the Sprite Green presents the Third Annual Two Kings dinner with Jay-Z and Lebron James, as part of the NBA All-Star Weekend.

"You have to have compassion for others. Just imagine it being your sister or mom and then think about how we should talk about that," the hip-hop mogul, 39, continued.

"I just think we should all support her. She's going through a tough time. You have to realize she's a young girl, as well. She's very young."

Rihanna, 20, was allegedly attacked in Los Angeles on Feb. 8 by boyfriend Chris Brown, 19. He was arrested and may face charges from the district attorney.

Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, tells PEOPLE that his daughter, whom he saw Thursday in Barbados, is bruised, but "she will be all right."

Asked if he'd seen Rihanna, Jay-Z replied, "I don't want to go into it."

Lol jay-z came out with a statement before chris brown lol...
 9 years ago '05        #646
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 Bkjj11 said:
Jay-Z struck a serious note Saturday when asked for his words of support for Rihanna.

"This is a real situation," he said in Phoenix at the Sprite Green presents the Third Annual Two Kings dinner with Jay-Z and Lebron James, as part of the NBA All-Star Weekend.

"You have to have compassion for others. Just imagine it being your sister or mom and then think about how we should talk about that," the hip-hop mogul, 39, continued.

"I just think we should all support her. She's going through a tough time. You have to realize she's a young girl, as well. She's very young."

Rihanna, 20, was allegedly attacked in Los Angeles on Feb. 8 by boyfriend Chris Brown, 19. He was arrested and may face charges from the district attorney.

Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, tells PEOPLE that his daughter, whom he saw Thursday in Barbados, is bruised, but "she will be all right."

Asked if he'd seen Rihanna, Jay-Z replied, "I don't want to go into it."

Lol jay-z came out with a statement before chris brown lol...
id be surprised if they come out bashin each other....
it will be minor sh*t..watch..
 9 years ago '04        #647
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Has anybody noticed the snorgtees ad chick below is kinda hot and has some big ole t*tties?


Last edited by ddash; 02-16-2009 at 03:13 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #648
F.U.B.U. 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 408 408
My girl was saying both of their careers are done...neither are going to bounce back from this...

and is it fair that Jay-Z automatically take his former artist side?

is he Clive Davis, is Rihanna Whitney Houston?
I don't think so, this what happens when the media plays with two young peoples lives...

God Bless both of them...
 02-16-2009, 07:58 AM         #649
GladyMcFly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Brown and Rihanna = the new Ike and Tina (with a lil bit of marv albert with that bitting sh*t)
 9 years ago '05        #650
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
Its ironic how this n*gga is trying to play the Pope with this CB Rihanna situation, why is Jay frontin' like he's so righteous, step off that high horse man..You done stupid things too in the past, its not like you're a saint..
 9 years ago '05        #651
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4717 4717
 Left Hook said:
Its ironic how this n*gga is trying to play the Pope with this CB Rihanna situation, why is Jay frontin' like he's so righteous, step off that high horse man..You done stupid things too in the past, its not like you're a saint..
dont go over your vocabulary quota and use a word like ironic....do you even know the definition of irony???

with that said, jay isnt saying he's a saint, all the dude said was the media should have compassion about the situation and stop treating it like a circus....this is a real event and all this publicity and attention isnt necessary...both chris and rhianna are both lil n*ggas and we should remember that

cornball
 9 years ago '08        #652
halftime 
space
avatar space
space
$6,066 | Props total: 9206 9206
 youngvito18 said:
dont go over your vocabulary quota and use a word like ironic....do you even know the definition of irony???

with that said, jay isnt saying he's a saint, all the dude said was the media should have compassion about the situation and stop treating it like a circus....this is a real event and all this publicity and attention isnt necessary...both chris and rhianna are both lil n*ggas and we should remember that

cornball
:agreement6:

might be the realest sh*t ive heard
about this chris brown and rhianna bs.
 9 years ago '07        #653
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 The Hurt said:
fu*k jayz this n*gga sells crack to his mom and stabs his brother who the fu*k is he
plus he is a free mason devil worshipping supporter who is in the secret society illuminati.
 02-16-2009, 09:55 AM         #654
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Its ironic how this n*gga is trying to play the Pope with this CB Rihanna situation, why is Jay frontin' like he's so righteous, step off that high horse man..You done stupid things too in the past, its not like you're a saint..
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #655
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
jay-z be hittin b**ches too. in fact, he did it on camera on a dvd, so his old a** need to mind his business and stop actin like he founded rihanna while the artists that he's had under him within this decade are either on the shelf or mia.


Last edited by waytoomuch; 02-16-2009 at 09:59 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #656
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 youngvito18 said:
dont go over your vocabulary quota and use a word like ironic....do you even know the definition of irony???

with that said, jay isnt saying he's a saint, all the dude said was the media should have compassion about the situation and stop treating it like a circus....this is a real event and all this publicity and attention isnt necessary...both chris and rhianna are both lil n*ggas and we should remember that

cornball
that was an ironic statement for the record.
 9 years ago '04        #657
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #658
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,058 | Props total: 30355 30355
Look, sh*t happens. This stuff happens every day and no one ever cares. Worse stuff happens... and no one ever cares. Don't none of us know Chris Brown or Rihanna. We don't even know the details of what happened. So how are people 'claiming sides'???!

Sh*t is unfortunate but... who-the-f**k-cares! Both of them em are in the wrong...
 9 years ago '07        #659
eggosiazon 
space
avatar space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=F.U.B.U.;13377012]My girl was saying both of their careers are done...neither are going to bounce back from this...

[QUOTE]

I'm thinking Rihanna will, I doubt Chris Brown will though...
 02-16-2009, 10:35 AM         #660
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
jay-z be hittin b**ches too. in fact, he did it on camera on a dvd, so his old a** need to mind his business and stop actin like he founded rihanna while the artists that he's had under him within this decade are either on the shelf or mia.
Oh yeah she got two black eyes, busted lip, and bite marks.

sh*t's not the same. I don't condone women beating but, everyone's done dirt and people do grow up and change, cuz if that was the same Jay-Z from '98 then he probably wouldn't give two sh*ts.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy