Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #621
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
...This is some sh*t ... does anybody know what ACTUALLY happened?..
 02-15-2009, 02:05 PM         #622
BeloGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Jazeera- said:
...This is some sh*t ... does anybody know what ACTUALLY happened?..
Nope...no one knows why he hit her, if she threw the keys out the window, if he got a text from another chick, if she was cheating, if she gave him herpes, if he cheated on her....and no one will until they speak out for themselves.

Chris need to let out some kind of statement soon if he isnt trying to say goodbye to his career
 02-15-2009, 02:16 PM         #623
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 belogirl said:
nope...no one knows why he hit her, if she threw the keys out the window, if he got a text from another chick, if she was cheating, if she gave him herpes, if he cheated on her....and no one will until they speak out for themselves.

Chris need to let out some kind of statement soon if he isnt trying to say goodbye to his career
yo the reason y chris beat her a.ss is cuz she burnt em!! Rihanna gave chris an std real rap....thats the truth
 9 years ago '08        #624
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17170 17170

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #625
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 BeloGirl said:
Nope...no one knows why he hit her, if she threw the keys out the window, if he got a text from another chick, if she was cheating, if she gave him herpes, if he cheated on her....and no one will until they speak out for themselves.

Here you go:

It only took Chris Brown a week since we broke the story of his alleged beatdown of Rihanna to release a statement... but here it is.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds."

This falls in line with what I have been saying. We don't know everything about this story. I am sure Chris touched her in some way but the reports of choking and beating may be exaggerated. What we don't know is what Rihanna did to him. It just doesn't seem like Brown's nature to just start beating on her for no reason.
 9 years ago '05        #626
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 bootsy said:
Here you go:

It only took Chris Brown a week since we broke the story of his alleged beatdown of Rihanna to release a statement... but here it is.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds."

This falls in line with what I have been saying. We don't know everything about this story. I am sure Chris touched her in some way but the reports of choking and beating may be exaggerated. What we don't know is what Rihanna did to him. It just doesn't seem like Brown's nature to just start beating on her for no reason.
Unless she had a gun pointed at him, no amount of f!ghting or hits on her behalf justifies him laying his hands on her.
 9 years ago '04        #627
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
^^^^^^^^
Thats your opinion. Which does not matter
 02-15-2009, 03:32 PM         #628
Luckyboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^what makes u think ya opinion matters? cus i'll tell u one thing for sure it don't even matter if ri Ri hit first according to the photo's and withness chris will be found guilty this case is sign sealed and deliever all he can do is pray for the court system to have mercy
 9 years ago '04        #629
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Good comment J R

And To LUCKYBOY

You have not seen any official photos yet and who is the witness? I could care less what happens to each of them really.It doesnt affect my life.

Its just that NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED SO UNTIL EVERYTHING IS BROUGHT OUT NOBODY SHOULD a.ssUME,TAKE SIDES OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT

Last edited by ddash; 02-15-2009 at 04:27 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #630
thehustler07 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0

:dancingcool: he'll be let off the hook now. He said sorry.
 02-15-2009, 05:02 PM         #631
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #632
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
I've always said that I'll wait until all the facts come out before I pass judgement
 9 years ago '04        #633
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,725 | Props total: 483 483
so u dont have to follow the link

Here is Chris Brown's official statement below:

Chris Brown, who was arrested a week ago in connection with a domestic violence investigation, said Sunday he is “sorry and saddened” by what happened and is seeking counseling from his pastor and loved ones.The 19-year-old R&B singer also said much of what has been reported of the incident is untrue, although he did not elaborate.”Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person,” Brown said in a statement issued through publicist Michael Sitrick.”

Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and-or reported in the media is wrong,” he added. But he said he couldn’t discuss that in detail until his case is resolved.
 02-15-2009, 05:16 PM         #634
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh nice, he pulled the religious card
 02-15-2009, 05:18 PM         #635
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:

was just going to say that.

so if he hadn't said anything even remotely close to religion, would he be a lost cause?
 9 years ago '05        #636
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
and how do we know this is chris browns statement?????

because some hiphop site says this is what chris brown said...i dont care if mtv says this is chris brown statement, this whole thing is so weird at this point,

i'll wait for one of them to actually speak out in video form
 9 years ago '05        #637
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 2D.... said:
yup....its only a matter of time and hes back in good graces with everyone

well played mr. brown
 9 years ago '07        #638
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,412 | Props total: 69932 69932
Lmao who's gonna forget this? Dude from girls gone wild, joe budden already said imma chris brown a chick lmao

Oh yeah, he waits 1 week after he beats her up to release a statement, bad move, now using religion is like not comin out the closet even though u wear nail polish and lipstick
 02-15-2009, 06:33 PM         #639
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

[pic - click to view]

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 02-15-2009, 08:07 PM         #640
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He better run it run it from Hov
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
1 day ago