[ChrisBrown Vs Rihanna]Chris Brown and Rihanna To Do A Duet

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #601
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
Chris pulled the ultimate pus*y move, that lil kid is done for in this business.
 9 years ago '05        #602
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
Either its not CB or the song leaked a long time ago.

Last edited by Left Hook; 02-14-2009 at 09:45 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #603
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
This song is not about the situation, just heard on the radio this song some leaked sh*t that came out in november.
 9 years ago '08        #604
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2774 2774
 stfdkd37 said:
this n*gga can't call or text so he made a song about it lol

I am not familiar with Chris Brown's music at all. But I hear the song below is a series of sonic apologies to Rihanna that Chris Brown will be making. Her family have told him "don't call and don't text" so this may be the only way. He is reportedly in Vegas or LA making these hit records. The name of this song is called "Cry No More" and it is a duet with some dude named JBlue. Now, I totally don't know how true this is, but sources are telling my sources that Chris has been taking masculine hormone pills or 'roids. You know what 'roids do to the temper. He seems sorry, but who isn't right after they do some wrong. I don't know how much this will help his defense.

Roids? Chris Brown-oit?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #605
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,684 | Props total: 16982 16982
Any updates?
 9 years ago '07        #606
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,684 | Props total: 16982 16982
 vikvon said:
Chris Brown needs to do a cover version of Usher's Burn
You mean Rihanna gave him ganaria?
 9 years ago '06        #607
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,339 | Props total: 18305 18305
 VerbalAssassin said:
Roids? Chris Brown-oit?

[pic - click to view]

yoooooooo you fu*ked up
 02-14-2009, 03:15 PM         #608
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maywood86 said:
nah... i watched the news last night here in L.A., and the reporter said that Rihanna saw the text and flipped on CB... that she started yelling and then slapped the mofo.... that's what they say on T.V. but you know if that happened Rihanna did more than slapping, first off she got n*ggas phone and looked all in it, 2nd she slapped n*gga and i bet it wasn't one time... so if you driving and bi*ch is slapping you like she owns you.. what you gon' do?

legendisdope said:
open the door and help her out lol

02-14-2009, 04:35 PM         #609
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

She didn't call 911 someone heard her screams at called...

But There's a double standard of guys hitting a woman. But there is a small technicality, a "misunderstanding of definition" if you will, of the rule. I agree that no guy should never, ever, under any circumstances, in any situation, raise his hand in violence to a LADY. But if a woman I thought was a lady hits me for getting a text message in the whip, or knowingly gives me with herpes? She never was a lady, she indeed, always was, a bi*ch.You see within the female race there are 2 categories of women: ladies and bi*ches. And that depends on mostly upbringing. Ladies try to hold themselves to the same standards men do when it comes to relationships. Women who are not feel some sort of privilege And with that said I believe you are free to smack the sh*t out of any bi*ch that disrespects the manhood that you hopefully maintained before this ordeal. Of course beating the sh*t out of anybody is a questionable topic. But if some guy walked up to Chris Brown and punched him in the mouth, and he beat dude a.ss beyond recognition you ALL would have a new found respect for him wouldn't you? Just because (we a.ssume) he got a d!ck as well? What about post op people? Do they forgo their right?And that, ladies (and bi*ches) and gentlemen, is real fu*king talk 101 for your a.ss.

And same goes for the other double standard. There is a such thing as a male hoe, but its not the guy who fu*ks with alot of women. its the guy who fu*ks with women who don't meet his standards other than having a pu**y and a set of t*ts. He would fu*k the squirrel hole in a tree after it rained. Think Quagmire from Family Guy. And the female hoe is a girl who does not just sleep with more guys than the average girl, but sleeps with any amount of guys in order to get something out of it other than the pleasure of having s3x: attention, control, money.... regardless of their relationship status. because a girl can be really ugly or fat virgin and want to sleep with as many guys as she can, and that makes her a virgin hoe. Hoe is short for hooker, and hookers don't fu*k for free do they?

Last edited by Deuce Black; 02-14-2009 at 04:57 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #610
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
^^^^^^
I agree
 02-14-2009, 05:36 PM         #611
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:iagree:
 9 years ago '06        #612
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,375 | Props total: 4600 4600
[CODE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VNtrozMSNg[/CODE] "What It Do Biotch!!!!!!"
 02-14-2009, 07:09 PM         #613
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billyloc said:
[CODE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VNtrozMSNg[/CODE] "What It Do Biotch!!!!!!"
not as funny as this one

9 years ago '07        #614
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Quasi said:
Bite her fingers like a bi*ch?

He's not hurting too bad because they would have took pictures of his bruises and bite marks but he has none. Why you acting silly? lol Like those slaps hurt him so bad he had to bust her lip, bite, choke and black her eye out...
i think the bite marks on her fingers were self inflicted how the fu*k do you let someone just bite your fingers
 9 years ago '05        #615
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25176 25176
 stfdkd37 said:
this n*gga can't call or text so he made a song about it lol

I am not familiar with Chris Brown's music at all. But I hear the song below is a series of sonic apologies to Rihanna that Chris Brown will be making. Her family have told him "don't call and don't text" so this may be the only way. He is reportedly in Vegas or LA making these hit records. The name of this song is called "Cry No More" and it is a duet with some dude named JBlue. Now, I totally don't know how true this is, but sources are telling my sources that Chris has been taking masculine hormone pills or 'roids. You know what 'roids do to the temper. He seems sorry, but who isn't right after they do some wrong. I don't know how much this will help his defense.

Nope....No New Song

Thats Off His "Writings On The Wall 2 (Tha Countdown 2 Graffiti)" Mixtape That Dropped In In Dec Of 08. That n*gga On The Run,He Aint Got Time To Write Songs Right Now.

That n*gga Posted In Virgina With Momz Trying To Push The Drama & News Off and Rihanna In Barbados With Her Family.

Last edited by Fresh; 02-15-2009 at 03:25 AM..
 02-15-2009, 01:18 PM         #616
BeloGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z Speaks...

9 years ago '05        #617
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25176 25176

Rihanna’s father, Ronald Fenty, was shocked when he first heard news that his daughter had been attacked by Chris Brown.

I didn’t believe it,” the 55-year-old salesman and freelance clothing designer told People. “They seemed pretty happy [when I saw them together in July]. I don’t know what went wrong… You think you know somebody, but you really don’t.

Rihanna is currently with girlfriends in Barbados while she heals but Fenty says, “There is some bruising. She will be alright. At some point, she will speak out. I hope she will stand up for women all over the world… If it were me, I’d move on.”

-----------------------

Seem Like Pops Want Her To Move On But I Got A Feeling,She Want To Stay.
 02-15-2009, 01:41 PM         #618
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeloGirl said:
Jay-Z Speaks...

yet agains

fu*k JAYZ
 02-15-2009, 01:46 PM         #619
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
i think the bite marks on her fingers were self inflicted how the fu*k do you let someone just bite your fingers
I doubt that. He probably bit them after she threw the keys to the rented lambo out the window.
 9 years ago '05        #620
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
its crazy how both of their fathers have spoken out

they were probly paid for giving any information
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy