[ChrisBrown Vs Rihanna]Chris Brown and Rihanna To Do A Duet

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2009, 06:28 PM         #521
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Edit:

In response to R&B singer Chris Brown's arrest for an alleged a.ssault reportedly against his longtime girlfriend Rihanna in Los Angeles, WBLI (106.1-FM) plans to pull all of Brown's songs from its rotation Friday and poll listeners on whether they should be reinstated.

"Yes, you are innocent until proven guilty," said Jeremy Rice, WBLI's program director. "But right now, he looks pretty damn guilty. He hasn't given any statement. He hasn't come on BLI or a station in Los Angeles to explain. If it's true, we need him to do an A-Rod. We need a little bit more from him right now."

WBLI joins stations in Cleveland and Indianapolis in pulling Brown's music from their airwaves. "It's a big risk for us to pull off an artist that helps us with our ratings," said Rice, adding that the station is currently playing "Forever" and "With You." "I don't think I know everything that happened. But we're going to let listeners decide."

(Currently, the vote is 51-49% against banning Brown's songs. Rice said his staff was divided on the issue as well.)

The station is also planning a "Shred Your Ex" demonstration at its West Babylon studios on Friday morning, inviting members of Rihanna's fanclub to shred Brown's CDs and posters. "Whether you're a Rihanna fan or not, we can all empathize with being with someone who caused love to go wrong," said Nancy Cambino, WBLI's operations manager.

Los Angeles prosecutors have asked police for more evidence before deciding what charges should be brought against Brown regarding the incident early Sunday morning, according to the a.ssociated Press. Brown remains free on $50,000 bail on felony charges of making threats.

Following the incident, both Brown and Rihanna canceled their Grammy appearances. Brown has also cancelled his appearance at this weekend's NBA All-Star Game, while Rihanna has pulled out of a concert in Malaysia and her 21st birthday party in New York next week has been cancelled.
Ouch.

Last edited by Wasted; 02-11-2009 at 06:46 PM..
 02-11-2009, 06:35 PM         #522
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want the real truth to come out about this, it's so many bullsh*t rumors floating around, and the media is out there stating it like its fact.

First she's not pressing charges, now she's fully cooperating, first she throws his lambo keys, now it was over a text, first it was herpes, now its because he trying to dump her for a new chick. yadda yadda yadda. Some sh*t about she with her estranged dad now...the fu*k?

You don't even know who to believe.
 9 years ago '04        #523
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
fu*k chris brown he aint hip hop
 9 years ago '05        #524
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
sh*t Jay's gonna do a diss track.
 9 years ago '05        #525
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
....I Highly Doubt Jay Z Said That Shyt. I Can See That Coming Out Of Kanye's Mouth.

By The Looks Of Things, You Can Really Say This Little n*gga Career Is Over. Radio Stations Banning His Music....Fans Calling Him A Woman Beater. I Mean Damn, Why Did They Reps Have Them "Pretend" They Was Still Together? I Would Of Say fu*k That....Put Out My Public Note Saying "Me & That bi*ch Is Over and New Females Is Runner Ups Now".

You Know How Black Chicks Get When They Finna Get Replace But I Do Feel Sorry For Rihanna. He Should Of Just Kick Her Out The Car & Left Her...
 02-11-2009, 07:16 PM         #526
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish Jay did say that sh*t. Chris has really fu*ked up. It's too many motherfu*kers that love Rihanna.
 9 years ago '05        #527
JaiMega 
space
space
Damn man, I love Rihanna, how could he bruise that pretty lil face?

Her fivehead is so cute I just wanna kiss it.
 02-11-2009, 07:23 PM         #528
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
last time i remember him trying to ruin someones career he got credited for resurrecting it.
 9 years ago '04        #529
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Think about this....

Chris Brown in Prison...

02-11-2009, 07:29 PM         #530
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Chris Brown in Prison...

9 years ago '07        #531
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Deuce Black said:
wussup dude:dancingcool:
 02-11-2009, 07:36 PM         #532
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hang: :hang:
 9 years ago '05        #533
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4721 4721
yo honestly..........stop making threads based off of mediatakeout
 9 years ago '05        #534
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098

The Real Picture Will Come Up Since She In Vegas Now...
 9 years ago '07        #535
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 Fresh Whyte said:

The Real Picture Will Come Up Since She In Vegas Now...
prolly gonna cover that sh*t up. michael jackson style.
 9 years ago '04        #536
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4109 4109
That would be funny of Jay to say. Isn't there a gif around here where he pushes a woman's face and then punches her while others try to get him off of her. I don't think the camel said that, but if he did, it's probably cas Rihanna is his cash flow and side chick.

Also, TI was on Carson Daly show Monday and stated how he talked with Chris that day and he wasn't mad at him or anything and that it was just a hiccup. So maybe TIP has his back, even though he's locked up now.
 9 years ago '05        #537
JaiMega 
space
space
Supreme Victory.
 02-11-2009, 09:04 PM         #538
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is sad, young people wasting their life, for what? Love? lol.. She needs to move. If this is even true him beating her to the point that she has to be admitted to the hospital is unjustifiable and unmanly. On top of that he allegedly left her by herself. If he goes to jail he needs to be Shawshanked. If she drops the charges I'll blacken her other eye.
 9 years ago '05        #539
JaiMega 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #540
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 4876 4876
Yall are stupid both those photos are photoshoped
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy